Black Superiority and white submission

777_1000.jpg
Is this what the normal, modern day white marriage is coming to? Eventually will this be so common in white couples marriage that this will be considered normal?

Attachments

• @Cuckold white man, Black Wad.jpg
    @Cuckold white man, Black Wad.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 92
As a str8 white male who truly DID lose my white wife to a younger Black Stud (He's 27) nearly 5 years ago now ... and have no desires of a formal cuckolding relationship ... i can honestly say that i still do know Him and He "has" totally proven His Black Superiority over me ... and over us white males for that matter - like SO MANY have. No, He is not with her anymore but He did give her 2 Black sons in 2 years, and He truly does have 'other' children with 'other' white females as well. Running into Him 2-1/2 years after He 'met' my then wife and i at a pool party ... where He flirted with her and eventually began 'seeing her' ... was devasting in the beginning. It only shocked me into this realization because i was so, so intimidated by Him, knowing that HE (like Most All Black Men) can have "any" white pussy They so desire.

They act like Kings and expect to be treated as such - by both white women and white men . And, for the most part They are - and this is growing leaps and bounds in societies everywhere. Black Men Dominate the world of sports, entertainment and so many other areas - and Their superior Black cocks are "taking" and "breeding" white women at will! .. If one does not believe this .. then one is dillusional .. as it is so prevalent in society now - statiscally, the rate of interracial births has increased 440% in just 40 years. Looking around the schools and campuses of America and Europe, one will see the Vast number Black Men/ white women couples - of which it is OBVIOUS just how subservient & Obedient white women are to Black Cock. Us white men may still be the vast majority in the world, but the truth is we are "getting our asses handed to us by the Minority Black Man," for lack of a better term.

Black Supremacy/ white submission is very, very prevalent .. and growing at an alarming rate. Truth.

As a str8 white male who truly DID lose my white wife to a younger Black Stud (He's 27) nearly 5 years ago now ... and have no desires of a formal cuckolding relationship ... i can honestly say that i still do know Him and He "has" totally proven His Black Superiority over me ... and over us white males for that matter - like SO MANY have. No, He is not with her anymore but He did give her 2 Black sons in 2 years, and He truly does have 'other' children with 'other' white females as well. Running into Him 2-1/2 years after He 'met' my then wife and i at a pool party ... where He flirted with her and eventually began 'seeing her' ... was devasting in the beginning. It only shocked me into this realization because i was so, so intimidated by Him, knowing that HE (like Most All Black Men) can have "any" white pussy They so desire.

They act like Kings and expect to be treated as such - by both white women and white men . And, for the most part They are - and this is growing leaps and bounds in societies everywhere. Black Men Dominate the world of sports, entertainment and so many other areas - and Their superior Black cocks are "taking" and "breeding" white women at will! .. If one does not believe this .. then one is dillusional ..

If you feel like that living (I assume) in the west. How much more so would you feel living as a white couple/family working for an African boss in Africa?...

In a country where nearly all the police a black. The security police are all black. The Riot Police are tall, muscled brutes who can do as they like. The judges are black. All the government officials are black. All the available domestic help is black. The 'politicians' are in a one party state and have locally the power of tribal gods, are all black.

They have one thing in common...they would all dearly love to hump your pretty, healthy, fresh and smart white wife.

There is only one thing they want more...to be the first man to ram their cocks up your innocent nubile virgin *******...just to show they can...

:)

Back