Black Superiority and white submission

Tell me more about yourself, nestle.
Born in Arkansas raised in E.St.Louis, Ill. Worn many hats but I am about to be a student again. I try to treat everyone with dignity and respect until they give me a reason not to. Love women, like cocks, especially big ones. Unfortunately their attached to men and you know how they are!LOL

Born in Arkansas raised in E.St.Louis, Ill. Worn many hats but I am about to be a student again. I try to treat everyone with dignity and respect until they give me a reason not to. Love women, like cocks, especially big ones. Unfortunately their attached to men and you know how they are!LOL

Yes, I can dig what you say, and I, too, treat folks with dignity, too.
So, down in Arkansas, you're alone with yourself?

103589_ef7678a_770x2000.jpg

I'd love to willfully submit to a black master's orders. Clearly he would be in charge wish his Massive Thick Man's Sized Cock while I would stand around scared awaiting his orders. He would make me stand naked exposing my little one-inched inferior white micro peepee and he'd hold his huge cock up next to mine showing how superior his manhood is, and perhaps he would instruct me to put on pink stockings a panties for him as I await his orders! He would show me which race is superior and how could i argue? he would hold me by the throat and yell, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ? YOU CALL THAT A DICK YOU LITTLE WHITEBOY !!! and id reply NO SIR!

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this uin various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
I would totally love for my wife and myself to be owned by a black bull. Being bi i would even submit to him sexually if he wanted. Sadly i think this would be too much for my wife so its just my fantasy.

Back