Black Superiority and white submission

i love that he's so devoted. i llove that i'm free to date other guys while he has only me.:cold::frantic: but i can do both online and rl. he seems to be able to only be able to do one at a time. is that how the cuck mind works? am i being unrealistic in wanting him to play with me here too?[/quote]

Your not being unrealistic at all I think you just need to comunicate that desire to him. (which I see you already have). I dont think its how the "cuck" mind works, I think its just how most men are.

Your not being unrealistic at all I think you just need to comunicate that desire to him. (which I see you already have). I dont think its how the "cuck" mind works, I think its just how most men are.
yep, i'm seeing that now. we've worked it out prettty well. he will post when he can, when he's in the mood. we're gettting of phone time in :) and most weekends iin person.

tumblr_lz8h8mGETN1rpt43yo1_500.gif

First of all I will say good job to Lana, impressive. I agree with Dpad that the ladies are in control because they have ALL the pussy. Luv you ladies!! But it all comes down to pleasure; yours, mine and ours. We can have and create any kind of fantasy we choose and usually find someone to help us fulfill that fantasy. This is a good thing, it is part of what makes us human. Sex in all it's myriad forms is but a way for us to express who we are to someone else. Sharing our bodies unselfishly to please another is the ultimate gift we can give each other and should not be taken lightly. Lest we lose ourselves and that benefits no one. Sorry for rambling

Back