Black Superiority and white submission

I certainly understand the almost feral atmosphere when Africans realise that they are going to have a white mom and ******* that night.
Seeing my wife and ******* standing side by side to greet arriving African men, both sporting nipples looking like little mountain peaks straining through tight, thin tops, was both exotic and stimulating.
Never mind the instant reaction of the African men arriving to see them both already in such a high state of sexual arousal for the coming night.

Marriage is more a state of mind than anything else as evidenced by how meaningless that piece of paper becomes when one wants a divorce.
The only thing of substance is someone being with another because they truly want to be with that person.

Marriage has worked 19 years for my wife and me, with no problems. I like to think of getting gray with someone; certainly would hate reaching old age with no one by my side. Some don't know how ... some don't want to put the effort into it ... and others just haven't met the right partner. I think everyone, however, eventually wishes they had a lifelong partner to share things with.

Black superiority and white submission. Yes! I like a Black man on top of me with his manhood buried deep inside my willing body. I love receiving ALL his BBC and his seed. Black man = Superior. This white gal = submissive. I'm glad I landed on the bottom when he slides his magnificent glorious Black cock inside me!

Where we get into trouble is making generalized assumptions. Not all cuckolds are sissy wimps with tiny dicks. Not all black guys are hung like Richard Mann. If "superiority" refers relatively to comparative bedroom prowess between a confident, well-hung black guy and a poorly endowed white husband, then no problem. But if we're talking superiority in general based on some assumed inherent racial factor the whole discussion goes off the rails.

Black superiority and white submission. Yes! I like a Black man on top of me with his manhood buried deep inside my willing body. I love receiving ALL his BBC and his seed. Black man = Superior. This white gal = submissive. I'm glad I landed on the bottom when he slides his magnificent glorious Black cock inside me!

You're fake.... so shut the hell up

wow,thats unneccisary :/

Possibly too many cups of coffee? :eek: I know when my wife has had 3-4 mugs of coffee on a weekend morning, and the ******* are picking at each other, or I'm not doing whatever it is she thinks I should be doing, if I ask her a question like "Karen, what's wrong with you?" ... before the " ... what's wrong with you" gets out, she jerks around and says "WHAT?" :frantic: You know just not to fuck with her 'till the caffeine has worn down ... lol

Where we get into trouble is making generalized assumptions. Not all cuckolds are sissy wimps with tiny dicks. Not all black guys are hung like Richard Mann. If "superiority" refers relatively to comparative bedroom prowess between a confident, well-hung black guy and a poorly endowed white husband, then no problem. But if we're talking superiority in general based on some assumed inherent racial factor the whole discussion goes off the rails.
AND, not all cucky pet owners are looking for an inferior sort of cuckold.:) my cucky pet's wired for submission in the bedroom but he's nothing likke that outside the bedroom. i met him here where his erottic persuasions were on display. if i'd met him at a partty though i'd never have known.

AND, not all cucky pet owners are looking for an inferior sort of cuckold.:) my cucky pet's wired for submission in the bedroom but he's nothing likke that outside the bedroom. i met him here where his erottic persuasions were on display. if i'd met him at a partty though i'd never have known.
Could not agree more. I check my ego at the bedroom door and focus on her satisfaction, but that does not mean it has to carry over outside the bedroom. This can be a loving, supportive, incredibly erotic situation that does not have to devolve into humiliation.

sigh. :( advice please: do i have to tell jack i likke to play with him here? nothing's perfect is it? we play in person every weekend now and we're great together. but he has stopped coming here during the week. why is that? can someone explain thatt to me? does he thinkk he needs to stop playing here to be loyal to me? is this his way of being faithful? is he bored with online play? i miss the banter. :( i could tell him to get back here but i don't want to. he should just know. is that unfair? u guys know how a cucky mind works. what am i missing? :rolleyes:

Tell him cause, women are complex & even a devoted cuck can be a clueless man & need to be told very plainly what it is that women want.
lol, maybe so. :bounce: he's prettty tuned in usually but this seems to have slipped right by him. i've hinted a couple times. he's so devoted though. ironically maybe that's part of the problem. and i DO tell him what i want in the bedroom but that's part of my dominating role. :devil: this place is outside of the bedroom and i want him to just know and do it on his own. i'm probably giving conflicting signals. I demand complete devotion and submission in the bedroom which we both get off on:frantic::cold: but then i want him to take it on himself to come here to play.

do u think that whatever he got from being here before he now doesn't need anymore since we're together in rl?:(

lol, maybe so. :bounce: he's prettty tuned in usually but this seems to have slipped right by him. i've hinted a couple times. he's so devoted though. ironically maybe that's part of the problem. and i DO tell him what i want in the bedroom but that's part of my dominating role. :devil: this place is outside of the bedroom and i want him to just know and do it on his own. i'm probably giving conflicting signals. I demand complete devotion and submission in the bedroom which we both get off on:frantic::cold: but then i want him to take it on himself to come here to play.

do u think that whatever he got from being here before he now doesn't need anymore since we're together in rl?:(
Your last question is probably it.

do u think that whatever he got from being here before he now doesn't need anymore since we're together in rl?:([/quote]

Yes, that may well be the case or he may just be going through a trasitional period & that has him a little mixed up emotionally.

And anyone can pull an attitude! Currently I have a need to be anonymous in some regards ... my job, my family. Then again you do not care about others or their lives and would ruin them in a heartbeat ... cause you are an angry hateful little individual.

Back