Black Superiority and white submission

Thank you You are so correct. People try to tell me mostly white men, that I am "delusional" "living in a fantasy land" or other nice things that I don't appreciate just because I recognize the superiority of black men which is what this sight is about to begin with. I don't understand having lived as a cuckold most of my life how anyone can question that black men rule. I have licked black men's asses, balls and sucked their cock on command in front of my then wife or girlfriend many many times. I have eaten a black man's cum out of my girlfriends, pussy, ass and off her tit's stomach etc. I have thanked black men by kissing their feet and ass after they fucked my woman into a brainless stupor of *******. I have fucked plastic love dolls in front of my woman as she was being fucked by a real black stud just for their amusement. I have whipped myself in the balls and ass while they sat and watched just to turn them on. I could go on and on but I have learned many lessons and know that white men can't compare to a black man sexually, intellectually or in any way really on average. There is nothing I will not do for a black man who tells me to do it because I know it is my place to obey. Still egotistical ignorant men with dogmatic views insist i'm crazy or should see a shrink. I am happy and I know myself and what I am and where I belong. So, if you get emotional about what I write or it threatens your reality by cutting through the fantasy you have of who you are this is not my fault and white boys should thank me for opening up their insignificant inferior little eyes to the truth.
Yes. Everything you said. YES

I will not stop fucking white cuz I love white sub
When a white hubby sucks you better than anyone else and you crave his mouth and lips around your big hard cock who is in charge and who is superior. I bet master tayo loves having the spot behind his balls licked and rubbed and then have his balls played with when he cums

i believe that it is white men who are inferior! women and black men are on an equal level! they are kings and queens! and as a whiteboy it is my natural place to serve them both! i am 18 and i know lots of people my age who feel this way! white boys are born to serve1, it is only a short time before this is global truth! x

Show us your statistics.....lol

I am submissive to a black man who calls me when he feels like being serviced by his white boy cocksucker. When I walk through his front door I immediately take off all my clothes and stand facing the corner in his living room until he calls me to him. Often he will spank me over his knee with his big hands for taking to long to come to him after he called. Then I will help him undress and he will lay down, ordering me between his legs to lick his balls. I know that I am lucky to be with him and eagerly lick his balls until his big black cock is hard. He makes me kiss his cock head and ask him if I may suck on his cock. He allows me to suck on him and I hope that he won't cum to fast so that I can have more time to enjoy the feel of his cock in my mouth. When his cock begins to swell even bigger I know that he is close to cumming so I ask him if I may swallow his cum. He always has so much cum, and I manage to take every drop in my mouth and swallow it all. I have been lucky that a few time he actually fucked me after to reward me for being such a good cocksucker. Black men are superior. I'm lucky to have found a black man that will allow me to suck on his beautiful cock.

I am submissive to a black man who calls me when he feels like being serviced by his white boy cocksucker. When I walk through his front door I immediately take off all my clothes and stand facing the corner in his living room until he calls me to him. Often he will spank me over his knee with his big hands for taking to long to come to him after he called. Then I will help him undress and he will lay down, ordering me between his legs to lick his balls. I know that I am lucky to be with him and eagerly lick his balls until his big black cock is hard. He makes me kiss his cock head and ask him if I may suck on his cock. He allows me to suck on him and I hope that he won't cum to fast so that I can have more time to enjoy the feel of his cock in my mouth. When his cock begins to swell even bigger I know that he is close to cumming so I ask him if I may swallow his cum. He always has so much cum, and I manage to take every drop in my mouth and swallow it all. I have been lucky that a few time he actually fucked me after to reward me for being such a good cocksucker. Black men are superior. I'm lucky to have found a black man that will allow me to suck on his beautiful cock.
You are lucky because you are devoted to Black Master cock

Not bad, but if I was your master I'd have you surgically feminize at your expense.

Back