Black Superiority and white submission

How else can a Black bull show off that he's on top of his game when it comes to owning a white boi's wife? By letting the husband know that he's unconcerned about where, when, or how often he gets to come by the house to breed the wife. And that the wife loves that he doesn't care either of upsetting her husband to his face.

View attachment 2117455
we got any videos of these two?

I would love for anyone to post in this thread, real life stories, however mundane (or exciting!), of Black Men defeating white boys by taking their white wives or girlfriends from them. Be it temporarily or permanently. Be it obvious or subtle. Let's hear it!

How else can a Black bull show off that he's on top of his game when it comes to owning a white boi's wife? By letting the husband know that he's unconcerned about where, when, or how often he gets to come by the house to breed the wife. And that the wife loves that he doesn't care either of upsetting her husband to his face.

View attachment 2117455[/QUO
What good cuckolds encourage, support and crave. That clitty blowing moment when Bull takes their woman.

I married my husband because I love him and we are very good together as a couple. But we have learned that doesn't apply in the bedroom, while I do enjoy making love with him, it's more about sharing our closeness and intimacy, not for my sexual pleasure. But once we decided I would enjoy myself with a black male for bedroom play all the frustrations I was feeling towards my husband and our sex was gone. Having a black love for me/us is key to my and our sexual happiness!!
As usual, win, win, win!

Back