Black Superiority and white submission

i know baby. it's about power and submission too. :oops: i know. i appreciate that you've told me you wouldn't want to be alone with a man. THAT would be a bit too much for me. i get that u want to be used and embarrassed. i like that part too. we all have our kinks. :) mine? i like helping guys with litttle ones understand how useless their inadequate organs are! can't help it. i love doing that! :cold: :devil: and baby, i do love BBC but then most girls do.
Oh SallyB. Please help me!!!;)

As much as I prefer to present myself as a masculine heterosexual male, the real me is a sexually submissive white boy who craves black dick. Why you might ask? Well, I caught my wife cheating on me with a big muscled black man. I was devastated at first, but eventually wound up becoming a cuck husband... and the target of their sexual ridicule... to the extent that several months into the arrangement, her bull came on to me when she was at work. Took my sissy ass virginity. ******* was crazy. I cheated on her with the guy with whom she had cheated on me. It was so wrong it felt right... and terribly awkward at first blush... the way his balls and dick tasted in my mouth... and having his massive manhood up my ass. He was so skilled at sex that he broke me down in short order loosening me up completely for his pleasure. But the real kicker is that not only did I allow him to fuck and cum in me with my legs wrapped possessively around his waist, I came while he was fucking me. He told my wife that I came like a girl, and that she should watch if she didn't believe it. I never let her. Not sure why. I'd seen him fuck HER enough times.

As much as I prefer to present myself as a masculine heterosexual male, the real me is a sexually submissive white boy who craves black dick. Why you might ask? Well, I caught my wife cheating on me with a big muscled black man. I was devastated at first, but eventually wound up becoming a cuck husband... and the target of their sexual ridicule... to the extent that several months into the arrangement, her bull came on to me when she was at work. Took my sissy ass virginity. ******* was crazy. I cheated on her with the guy with whom she had cheated on me. It was so wrong it felt right... and terribly awkward at first blush... the way his balls and dick tasted in my mouth... and having his massive manhood up my ass. He was so skilled at sex that he broke me down in short order loosening me up completely for his pleasure. But the real kicker is that not only did I allow him to fuck and cum in me with my legs wrapped possessively around his waist, I came while he was fucking me. He told my wife that I came like a girl, and that she should watch if she didn't believe it. I never let her. Not sure why. I'd seen him fuck HER enough times.
Your gay then, hiding it from your wife

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
I fantasise about it constantly. Would love to be cuckolded by sexy bull or be sissified and get treated like a bitch.

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you

Think this belongs in the extreme section.

Bet you loved it.

Back