Black Superiority and white submission

The Perfect place for All white boys... As our Black Master breed our white pussies in front of them.View attachment 1795721
As far as I'm concerned as a Brit, it was the Spanish who traded Slaves in large scale. What we did was just following the oh so holy market rules of our economic system and bought them at the right price. And we were the first to abolish slavery, phew! :rolleyes:

Great your mentality, that's my husband.
I understand your situation because in some way I see myself as your wife.
I believe in the alpha man and in the one who must dominate above all, my perfect relationship would be alpha man at home, submissive husband working
Marry me

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
Sexually I do like the idea of black superiority.
My orgasams are much stronger because of it.

@Dsoul, I agree that it's humiliating for a white husband, but in fact it's very beautiful and very satisfying that black males can revitalize the love life of white couples by having sex with white females.

As a white couple our sex-life has become much more satisfying thanks to a very masculine and strong black male.

All three of us benefit from our interracial relationship.

Michael has interracial sex with a married white woman and he showed his power by impregnating Chris.

Chris gets a lot of very satisfying interracial sex, a lot of orgasms. My sex drive is not strong enough to satisfy her. Chris also got the biracial baby that she wanted.

I love to see Chris being happy and satisfied. A love the submission and humiliation of raising another man's baby.

And i am happy to have a family with a strong and healthy baby.

View attachment 1568732
Seeing her filled, overflowing with his thick seed, knowing without doubt it is far superior to my own, makes me happy that mine has just dribbled out onto the floor, each where they belong.

Back