Black Superiority and white submission

"I ... BBCS1ut ... freely give my ass, mouth, tits, and pussy to the Black Man. I am his slut, his whore, to be used sexually. I exist only to fuck Black Men and will give everything and ask for nothing. I will recruit my fellow white sisters to the pleasures of Black Cock. I renounce my white race and submit to the Black Man's will without question or regret. Bless the Black Race! Bless the Black Cock!" ♠️

"I ... BBCS1ut ... freely give my ass, mouth, tits, and pussy to the Black Man. I am his slut, his whore, to be used sexually. I exist only to fuck Black Men and will give everything and ask for nothing. I will recruit my fellow white sisters to the pleasures of Black Cock. I renounce my white race and submit to the Black Man's will without question or regret. Bless the Black Race! Bless the Black Cock!" ♠️
God i love you

good girl :sex::sex:

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
I only believe in this whilst sexually aroused and I believe that is as far as it should go. Some may call me a hypocrite, but I would call it realism.
Makes for a good wank though.

So I was in Texas back in January before I deployed and I was out getting some things before I left (wet wipes, toothpaste, extra razors). I stopped at Walmart for these things and as I was strolling the aisles I basically witnessed an example of white inferiority and subservience.

Walking down the aisle ahead of me is a young white couple, probably 16 or 17. The kid is a skinny little twig with a stubble of rat hair on his upper lip and dressed like a wanna be gangsta. The girl on the other hand was an obvious mud shark, and it made me happy to see.

She was a little white girl, maybe 5'3" or 5'4" with a big, round, fat-ass bubble butt. She is walking in Jordan's, black yoga pants showing off her ass, a little tank top showing off her toned white stomach and surprisingly big tits, straightened hair, and to top it off, a backwards flat brim fitted cap.

They are walking hand in hand, with 3 black boys behind them laughing and checking her out. They obviously all knew each other, likely from school. One of the boys runs up, smacks her right on the ass, and then looks at the shelves like he was browsing. She spins around, fake upset, laughing and her boyfriend just stands there.

She starts talking and joking with the black boys, giving them hugs and laughing while little white boy stands there. At one point, on of the guys hugging her runs his hand down her back and gives her big round ass a squeeze. I saw white boys eyes see his hand, look up at him, and then look down at the floor in submission.

Honestly made my day seeing that happen to a young white couple barely juniors in high school. Imagine your sexy little black cock loving girlfriend surrounded by three big superior black guys running their hands over her body? What would you do?? In his case, he looked down at the floor, closed his mouth, and didn't do ******* like a good little white boy.

Everything about her screamed black owned and her body was perfect for that. I wouldnt be surprised to see her pregnant with a black baby within a few months :)
View attachment 1340374

Do you have any other stories like this??? I really enjoyed that one! More please!

Back