Black Queens encouraging their Men

It's more common than you think.
Most Black women realize that their Men need more sex than one woman can possibly provide and sooner or later He will want to consume other women, preferably white as they are easier to pick up and they end up doing all the dirty little things that the wife won't put up with.
Personally I don't see the problem with this arrangement as it works both ways.
The Black Man gets what He wants, the wife keeps hold of her Man and the white girls get to do stuff that the white bois can't or won't do.
I mean….I know it’s generalizing but if brotha is identifying themselves as a bull, dom, etc, or even someone from a hook-up app, I generally don’t go into expectating monogamy. For me, I think upfront honesty and communication are more important.

Most Black women realize that their Men need more sex than one woman can possibly provide and sooner or later He will want to consume other women, preferably white as they are easier to pick up and they end up doing all the dirty little things that the wife won't put up with.
The Black Man gets what He wants, the wife keeps hold of her Man and the white girls get to do stuff that the white bois can't or won't do.
It may be more common in "Sweden🇸🇪" (But I doubt it ?!?)
But for Black women in America🇺🇸 & the UK🇬🇧 that is a "Big" ...
Oh Hell No Paternity Court GIF by Lauren Lake's Paternity Court
🧸

I would love to see more black women being cuckolded right alongside the white husbands, black women are left out of this lifestyle for the most part. Even though a lot of them are being cuckolded as their men wander off and explore sex with white women behind their backs. They belong underneath their black men licking their balls and cock while they plow their latest white slut conquest just like white cuckold husbands are. White men are adapting to being cuckolded much better than black women are. White men are encouraging their wives and girlfriends to fuck black men and watching them being fucked ,helping them find black men to fuck them,and cleaning them after they are used. Black women are being jealous and angry about black men being with white women and are being left out of the lifestyle and left behind. They need to accept their new roles in the bedroom as so many white men are learning, and encourage their men to fuck white women, be engaged in helping them do it,including recruiting white women for them to fuck,if they don't want to be left out. White men have excepted that their wives and girlfriends want to fuck black men,black women need to accept their new role and understand that black men want to fuck white women. This sexual revolution between white women and black men is happening full bore,and it cannot be stopped, so get on board or be left out! This is my thoughts on the subject, yours may differ.
Black women need not be cuckholded. Many white women would happily give their sexual attention to black women along with their men. 😍

Black women need not be cuckholded. Many white women would happily give their sexual attention to black women along with their men. 😍
I wholeheartedly agree with this. My gf and I have got many offers because, frankly, a phat, juicy black booty and pussy and a fat, black dick goes a long way for couples (or singles) of any race. We haven’t played with another couple, but the idea isn’t intimidating to her. It’s just a trust thing, ultimately. We foreplay with the idea of me fucking a white woman in front of her and it absolutely turns her on

I wholeheartedly agree with this. My gf and I have got many offers because, frankly, a phat, juicy black booty and pussy and a fat, black dick goes a long way for couples (or singles) of any race. We haven’t played with another couple, but the idea isn’t intimidating to her. It’s just a trust thing, ultimately. We foreplay with the idea of me fucking a white woman in front of her and it absolutely turns her on
Have you ever played with a single white woman together?

I've had something similar happen to me on vacation.
I was vacationing with a friend and the black couple in question were staying at the same hotel as us. I'd see them about the pool, beach or hotels bars. One night she came up to me in the hotel restaurant while I was alone to ask me if I'd like to have sex with her husband while she watched. I rejected the offer as I'd seen them for a few days asking virtually every woman that was alone either in the hotel bar or on the beach the same question.
I don't know if it was some kind of game to them or if they got their kicks from shocking people but to me, playing a numbers game like that isn't a turn on.

I was vacationing with a friend and the black couple in question were staying at the same hotel as us. I'd see them about the pool, beach or hotels bars. One night she came up to me in the hotel restaurant while I was alone to ask me if I'd like to have sex with her husband while she watched. I rejected the offer as I'd seen them for a few days asking virtually every woman that was alone either in the hotel bar or on the beach the same question.
I don't know if it was some kind of game to them or if they got their kicks from shocking people but to me, playing a numbers game like that isn't a turn on.
I think it’s understandable that they approached so many women with their proposition. The truth is, outside of sites like this, most women would not consider It, so they‘d have to play the numbers game to get what they want. Personally, I would have taken it as a compliment that the found me attractive enough to approach.

Fucking hot, good post.

But Lana this site is mostly about white women having sex with black males. Why did youu refuse?
What does turn you on?

But Lana this site is mostly about white women having sex with black males. Why did youu refuse?
What does turn you on?
Because someone playing the numbers game isn't attractive. Asking every single female if they want have sex with her husband isn't an attractive trait or technique. People like that seem to get off on shocking people.

Because someone playing the numbers game isn't attractive. Asking every single female if they want have sex with her husband isn't an attractive trait or technique. People like that seem to get off on shocking people.
Ok I understand, just this site is mostly about white girls having sex with black men and you dreclined.

Was he an attractive and sexy man?

lana, i agree that if you saw them approach white women who weren't as hot as you, that would be a big turn off.
but girls who join couples are called unicorns for a reason, they are very rare. a super hot black couple might approach endless white girls and never get a yes. it's a niche kink that they really should have looked for on a site like this, surprised they even tried in person.

and i can't speak for the couple, or cuckquean couples in general, but my wife and i would never do this sort of thing to shock people. we were shy/selective even as singles meeting people, and even more shy/selective now as a cuckold couple. it's very hard for either of us to approach a tall attractive man and tell him what we're interested in. and bulls are much more common than unicorns. actually i don't think we've ever broken that news to a guy in person. either she gets his number in the club and we text him when we're in the car outside asking if he wants to join a 'threesome' with her and her husband, (we don't even say cuckold! unless he asks more about it) or she meets him on a dating site and tells him by chat.

we do only one thing to shock people/embarrass myself, and it's never to someone we are hitting on. if i'm in a dance club watching my wife flirt/dance/kiss a hot tall guy, and a girl starts talking with me, obviously i'm cuck and can't flirt back, but my wife allows me to point her out. i'm allowed to chat as long as i want if i don't touch the girl and we're chatting about my wife being wild with some hot guy across the club. why do i allow it? why i'm not allowed to do the same thing? it's shocking, but most girls find it wild/funny and have a million more questions about it. it's super embarrassing but in a pleasurable way. if she goes and tells a group of female friends that's enjoyable too. if she tells a group of girls/guys it gets intense for me, like if the guys give mad or disgusted looks i might walk away. but still less awkward than walking up to an alpha male and asking him to approach my wife. that is embarrassing in a turn off sorta way. it sucks and i doubt the black cuckquean got off on shock rejection. though i have chatted with one man in a club and told him i was there with a 'female friend' and then brought her over to introduce her to him and left the room. but there was a natural ice breaker for this, he was a non-famous local pro athlete and i actually knew his name, and told him my female friend knew his name and would wanna meet him.

Back