Black Queens encouraging their Men

How do we feel about the black women out there who openly promote their men to take snowbunnies into the shadow realm.
The idea of a black cuckquean or a black lady who loves to see their men taking the white females.

lastly are there black females out there promoting this lifestyle - if yes whats your viewpoint ( cuckquean - bi - lesbian - domination - voyeur - sharing is caring )

sorry for any terms used incorrectly :)
Would.love to enjoy it

How do we feel about the black women out there who openly promote their men to take snowbunnies into the shadow realm.
The idea of a black cuckquean or a black lady who loves to see their men taking the white females.

lastly are there black females out there promoting this lifestyle - if yes whats your viewpoint ( cuckquean - bi - lesbian - domination - voyeur - sharing is caring )

Nice idea

Actually I don’t think it’s too uncommon for black Queens to fantasize or even participate in promoting their men to fuck and breed white women. I have heard a lot of black Queens talk about this. But you have to remember that you are doing this at the invitation of these Black Queens and they can decide to pull their Kings away from you at any time. Respect your Black Queens or go back to eating plain white rice. Even when you read what the black cuckqueens write on here you can sense their sensuality and superior mentality. They are our future leaders and their Kings will always prefer them over white wimen - you are being pleasured only at their decree.

Last edited:

I love the idea. Personally I would love to see my wife please a black couple.

Back