Black Queens encouraging their Men

My black friend Connie who I had talked about her lovers and how big her latest one’s cock is , asking me how big my husbands cock is I said about average and I was happy with it , She asked if I had ever thought of black guy’s cocks . I told her my husband had been trying for many years to get me to try a black cock ever since he worked with a black guy who’s cock is very large. She had arranged unknown to me for her uncle to seduce me at a party she held, which he subsequently did by dancing with me holding me tight so I could feel his throbbing cock against my thighs the first night I met him, then he invited my husband and I back to his house where he continued to seduce me and he eventually fucked ( long story short) me while my husband was watching him and I as I was totally fucked by him deeper and harder than I had ever been. She has since been present while he has fucked me encouraging him to fuck my white cunt , while watching she has wanked my husband telling him that his cock is smaller than her eleven year old nephew and he won’t ever be able to satisfy me again.

Last edited:
My black friend arranged unknown to me for her uncle to seduce me which he subsequently did the first night I met him. She has been present while he has fucked me encouraging him to fuck my white cunt , while watching she has wanked my husband telling him that his cock is smaller than her eleven year old nephew and he won’t ever be able to satisfy me again.
That's so hot! My gf is from Sussex, hope she turns out like you! :)

How do we feel about the black women out there who openly promote their men to take snowbunnies into the shadow realm.
The idea of a black cuckquean or a black lady who loves to see their men taking the white females.

lastly are there black females out there promoting this lifestyle - if yes whats your viewpoint ( cuckquean - bi - lesbian - domination - voyeur - sharing is caring )

sorry for any terms used incorrectly :)
Yes I support black men having sex with white women. It looks hot

My black friend Connie arranged unknown to me for her uncle to seduce me at a party she held, which he subsequently did by dancing with me holding me tight so I could feel his throbbing cock against my thighs the first night I met him, then he invited my husband and I back to his house where he continued to seduce me and he eventually fucked me while my husband was watching. She has since been present while he has fucked me encouraging him to fuck my white cunt , while watching she has wanked my husband telling him that his cock is smaller than her eleven year old nephew and he won’t ever be able to satisfy me again.
Oh WOW, I would love to have an experience like this, while my husband watched and was teased by another woman. Lucky girl!

I would love to see more black women being cuckolded right alongside the white husbands, black women are left out of this lifestyle for the most part. Even though a lot of them are being cuckolded as their men wander off and explore sex with white women behind their backs. They belong underneath their black men licking their balls and cock while they plow their latest white slut conquest just like white cuckold husbands are. White men are adapting to being cuckolded much better than black women are. White men are encouraging their wives and girlfriends to fuck black men and watching them being fucked ,helping them find black men to fuck them,and cleaning them after they are used. Black women are being jealous and angry about black men being with white women and are being left out of the lifestyle and left behind. They need to accept their new roles in the bedroom as so many white men are learning, and encourage their men to fuck white women, be engaged in helping them do it,including recruiting white women for them to fuck,if they don't want to be left out. White men have excepted that their wives and girlfriends want to fuck black men,black women need to accept their new role and understand that black men want to fuck white women. This sexual revolution between white women and black men is happening full bore,and it cannot be stopped, so get on board or be left out! This is my thoughts on the subject, yours may differ.

Last edited:
How do we feel about the black women out there who openly promote their men to take snowbunnies into the shadow realm.
The idea of a black cuckquean or a black lady who loves to see their men taking the white females.
It's more common than you think.
Most Black women realize that their Men need more sex than one woman can possibly provide and sooner or later He will want to consume other women, preferably white as they are easier to pick up and they end up doing all the dirty little things that the wife won't put up with.
Personally I don't see the problem with this arrangement as it works both ways.
The Black Man gets what He wants, the wife keeps hold of her Man and the white girls get to do stuff that the white bois can't or won't do.

Back