Black pussy v. White pussy with pics

There are several factors that separate good pussy from bad pussy. There are qualities that make one pussy better than another. The same can be said of dicks. The very important fact about both pussy and dick is that skin color is not one of those things. Some people who are regulars on this site will consider that statement blasphemy. I can't possibly saying that a white dick can be just as good as a black dick.

Yes I can! And I am.

We all have personal preferences. Some of us like vanilla and some chocolate, but that doesn't make one of them inferior. We can't go around making our personal preferences the standard for good or bad. That's what racists do. Many people think we are racists for enjoying our preference for interracial sex. It's not racist until we start demeaning someone or putting people at a disadvantage for being what they are. When you start looking at one thing as superior and the other as inferior, you do that. We're all people. Let's just have some fun.

Married to a black woman for 10 years.
It's who started my IR fetish by introducing me to raceplay. I discovered how primal and hott it can be for a black woman to have a blonde, green-eyed white man to verbally degrade and racially humiliate her. I had her longing to change her name from a name she said told anyone looking at her resume that this applicant was obviously a Negress to.. this is not a fucking joke...
McKenzie.

She was a little conceited and looked down on other blax, and to this day feels superior to others after having a white mans baby.

It's all pink on the inside

I've had a ton of white pussy, some black, brown, yellow and red. The one that got me off the quickest was the black pussy. That's because it was a mental thing for me. I sort of have a thing for black pussy. The tightest was the Asian pussy. It was almost too tight and hard to work with. In the end it was worth the patience and it felt amazing too. A snug fit! But really as long as it's not a couple of beef curtains flapping in the wind like she's been bouncing up and down on an old baseball bat; I'm happy. Trust me, I've had loosey goosey. It wasn't good at all.

I've had a fair amount of pussy - white, black, yellow, etc. The only differences as far as I can tell are how much dick can they take, good or bad fuck, and how they cum. Otherwise, while some chicks are more compelling than others, pussy is pussy.

Married to a black woman for 10 years.
It's who started my IR fetish by introducing me to raceplay. I discovered how primal and hott it can be for a black woman to have a blonde, green-eyed white man to verbally degrade and racially humiliate her.
Yeah, for a self-hating black woman. You surely couldn't get away with it with most black women.

Is it just a race thing or is white pussy better than black pussy! Men and women come on in here and help work this out ! Do women prefer the white pyssy or the darker berry pussy ?
Why are you even worried about that? Just do you. Of course, self-hating black men will answer without a doubt, what you wanna hear.

Personally i like both white and black pussy. There's a saying that says the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. Well in my experience dark skinned women have some really really good pussy. At the same time white pussy is really good too. Maybe the color contrast plays a role as well. Plus the idea of cucking another man adds to the horniness of this fantasy. My two cents

Yeah, for a self-hating black woman. You surely couldn't get away with it with most black women.
Not self-hating, IMHO. She initiated the kink, so I didn't "Get away" with anything!

Genuinely thinks she's better than most people and even when she still dated black men they had to pass the "Paper-Bag Test".

Best example is a black version of the white female "QoS" maybe? Gets off on pulling wealthy white men.

More black women than I would have guessed into IR play, but still significantly less than white women. From my experience women are pretty much the same world-wide (even after taking into account cultural differences.

As long as it's consensual and safe I'm cool with whatever trips someones trigger...

Back