Black-only, for real?

No - BBC ranks very high on the preference list, but unless we're playing a naughty game, we're open to anyone who is sexy.

Black guys usually fit the bill better because overall they're more fit than typical white guys and don't typically have erection problems (waaay too many white guys have that, in our swinging experience).
so totally agree as i am totally limp myself now plus i am a micro penis 2 inch cuckold i have been in swinging lifestyle most my life and several several black mens involved and none yes not one has evered had erection problems like most of us white bios do

My Filipina wife’s half-black boyfriend lives with us. I’m about 30 years older than both of them, and my libido is not like it once was. I am never “denied,” but I’m happy with sex about every 3-4 weeks. My wife’s boyfriend has become, by default, her primary lover, as they make love almost every day, often more.

There’s no humiliation involved. We are basically a family, and my wife loves both me and her boyfriend. He sees me like an older uncle and mentor. Our arrangement works great for all involved.

Jackpot here... My Dom is BBC and only approves of other black men to join us.
When i play alone, it’s also one of the rules.
Flirting with white boys, making them needy - yes. But only a real man gets to enjoy me.

Haven’t had a white dick in six years... Don’t miss it at all.
:love: This sounds good to me I mean I'm not White but I'm perfectly ok with you flirting with me and making me needy.Besides only Black Men deserve to enjoy your body:qos: I see no problem with that;)

never give up my hubby.....this is all fantasy play...that we sometimes choose to fulfill..not one bbc..could ever hold a candle to my guy..he is hot very successful wall street guy...beautiful house and boat...allows..yesALLOWS me to fulfill erotic dreams...real secure man..he said no more tomorrow....i do gang bang tonight!!!!1,,,,ha ha...then its over....funny bbc want me as much as i want them...its perfect...i DONT NEED THEM...I NEED MY MAN...I AM ALL HIS...until he allows me to be shared...View attachment 4614606

Dennyli, damn I love when a woman holds it down for their man and realizes all the good ******* he does. I love the fact that he’s #1 in your heart, mind, soul, and body.

I don’t think I’d be so utterly against this lifestyle if more women spoke like you instead of dogging their man out, and making their BBC #1 in their mind and body. It’s ridiculous this dogging out of your husband, the one that loves you, cares for you, pays the bills, etc.

I just love how you got excited about talking about your man. That’s how it should be - you should be more excited about talking and thinking about your man than your bull.

trust me - the bull doesn’t care if your man is #1 - he wants it that way, anyway. He just wants an available pussy that wants to fuck him.

Hubby was never a stud so he made up for it in other ways. We did a lot of swinging, so I had over 100 white guys, and many were not very good. I did not know what a multiple squirting orgasm was until my first black man. He wore me out! The next morning I told hubby, no more white penis. He was actually relieved that he did not have to compete with BBC. That was 14 years ago, and still black only.
View media item 242652
(y)

never give up my hubby.....this is all fantasy play...that we sometimes choose to fulfill..not one bbc..could ever hold a candle to my guy..he is hot very successful wall street guy...beautiful house and boat...allows..yesALLOWS me to fulfill erotic dreams...real secure man..he said no more tomorrow....i do gang bang tonight!!!!1,,,,ha ha...then its over....funny bbc want me as much as i want them...its perfect...i DONT NEED THEM...I NEED MY MAN...I AM ALL HIS...until he allows me to be shared...
This. These women could be "black-only" if they wanted to (its is 2021 not 1951) but they obviously fully understand the premium and advantages of being and staying white in America. That is why when it really counts, such as their husband, where they live, the schools their ******* go to, their circle of friends etc, then it's pretty much 'white only', but when it comes to mindless big-cock fucking, then they suddenly become "black only".

These couples are here for the taboo and contrast of the visual shock of seeing a big-dicked taboo-American or a big dicked sub-American banging away at an all-American middle class white wife. Once they have had their fun they go back to their comfortable white surroundings and social circles. Why else would they choose to be with men here apart from their big dicks???

Back