Black-only, for real?

Hubby was never a stud so he made up for it in other ways. We did a lot of swinging, so I had over 100 white guys, and many were not very good. I did not know what a multiple squirting orgasm was until my first black man. He wore me out! The next morning I told hubby, no more white penis. He was actually relieved that he did not have to compete with BBC. That was 14 years ago, and still black only.
View media item 242652
This sounds very familiar, but only 3 years in for us.

Does he have really low self esteem issues?
Doesn't he feel like you don't care about his feeling of self worth, identity, and masculinity? Or is not important to him? I not judging you. I am asking because I don't know how either of you feel about that.

I agree with so many statements in this and Im glad someone is publicly saying it.
I'm a newbie. So this is a novice question. I'm seriously asking. I'm not joking or trying to make fun of you.
Do you believe there are no white men, or have not found any, who are naturally masculine, tough, and have a good size penis.
I'm sure I am missing some characteristics you like about black men. And I don't mean to imply that you "should" look at white men first. Race doesn't matter(well only here). Ok that one was a jab. Sorry. It would help if you explain what I am missing in all of this. I am unbiased. Just curious. I want to understand better.

Jackpot here... My Dom is BBC and only approves of other black men to join us.
When i play alone, it’s also one of the rules.
Flirting with white boys, making them needy - yes. But only a real man gets to enjoy me.

Haven’t had a white dick in six years... Don’t miss it at all.
Make them needy...hot line

Curious if any white females have tried BBC and have decided to totally give up white, even if that means giving up your husband.

Or is that just a fantasy?

I first submitted in Apr 2005. By Sep 2005 I was Black Only. It wasn’t just that it felt better - though it did feel better. It was everything about it! The strength and confidence. The sight of the penetration, with my pink, supple flesh giving way to and embracing the dark, unyielding flesh. It was the complementary chemistry, the overwhelming contrast at every level between male and female, reinforced by the natural intuition that darkness represents dominant strength and aggression.

With white guys I always felt like an equal playmate, while with Black Men I feel so feminine and submissive. With white men dominance seems to be a game or an act, while with Black Men there’s the innate sense that it‘s the way it’s supposed to be. Submission to Black Men is not just fun and pleasure like fooling around with a white guy. It is erotic power. Biochemical reality.

I feel overwhelmed, emotional, consumed by need and desire as I am swept away by the dominant, life-giving strength and virility of the Black Man. And I have never gotten used to it, those feelings have never diminished. Every time I see the thick, dark, veiny phallus penetrating my white body I lose myself in the beauty of mating and the sense of being conquered. Submission to black masculine dominance is intensely psychological as well as physical.

Back