Black-only, for real?

Ahhh....a pushy husband here. Now I get it.

Not at all, like us they have guidelines that they follow to protect their relationship and make sure him and wife come 1st unlike many here where the wife get anything she wants and the husband gets treated like *******...why the F would i allow or be okay with that, I love sex with my wife and If she'd be black only and not with me, I'd get ride of her immediately if she sounded anything close to the women on here...then again i assume all these comments all fake BS or pure exaggerations ;)

No - BBC ranks very high on the preference list, but unless we're playing a naughty game, we're open to anyone who is sexy.

Black guys usually fit the bill better because overall they're more fit than typical white guys and don't typically have erection problems (waaay too many white guys have that, in our swinging experience).
The way you look i am pretty sure i would not have erection problems with you "even though" i am a white guy. :LOL: But interesting to read that in your experience Black male swingers perform better than whites on average. ;) Thank you for the info.

Reading this thread brings up a question that I have anytime I see cuckhold couples because I just don't see the point.. If you're not sexually interested in someone why marry them?

(...)
ImO that POV is kind of shallow, sorry.

First, depending on the person there are (many) different reasons for them to marry someone. If a relationship is mainly based on sex, it probably won't last very long.
Second, things may change and most often do. People change, relationships change, and sexuality changes too.

A mid-40s wife may be in her sexual prime and attracted to different things or people than when she was 21. A husband's libido and/or "erectile skills" may decrease with age, which can create problems for the couple's direct sex life. But that does not necessarily mean they would not love each other anymore! - That was just an example.
There are many different possible reasons for a couple to decide to sexually open up their relationship (e.g. on the Woman's end).

In my personal life i know some people who have a clear preference for persons with a particuar physical trait - as far as sexual attraction is concerned - but "ended up" falling in love with and marrying a person that does not have those traits. There are so many different factors involved in the process of falling in love, having a partner and the decision to marry a person. just sayin'

For me, it isn’t about “cutting off” my husband. He knows, appreciates and accepts that I date and take black men as lovers. With that being said, when I am having all of my sexual needs met by my lover, my husband understands that he takes a back seat and that I naturally become “exclusive” to my lover (this is just something I have found works for me). He supports my choices and accepts all choices we make together, including me becoming exclusive to my lovers.
Well said.

ImO that POV is kind of shallow, sorry.

First, depending on the person there are (many) different reasons for them to marry someone. If a relationship is mainly based on sex, it probably won't last very long.
Second, things may change and most often do. People change, relationships change, and sexuality changes too.

A mid-40s wife may be in her sexual prime and attracted to different things or people than when she was 21. A husband's libido and/or "erectile skills" may decrease with age, which can create problems for the couple's direct sex life. But that does not necessarily mean they would not love each other anymore! - That was just an example.
There are many different possible reasons for a couple to decide to sexually open up their relationship (e.g. on the Woman's end).

In my personal life i know some people who have a clear preference for persons with a particuar physical trait - as far as sexual attraction is concerned - but "ended up" falling in love with and marrying a person that does not have those traits. There are so many different factors involved in the process of falling in love, having a partner and the decision to marry a person. just sayin'
That's a huge over simplification of what I said at best and a complete misinterpretation that you're taking by not quoting the entirety of what I said.

I never said sexual attraction is the only reason to marry someone. I said what's the point in marrying someone you have no sexual interest in. Shallow or not, physical attraction is a huge factor when choosing a mate, usually it's the first thing that attracts people. If you have no attraction to someone I don't see how it's romantic love.. If you're choosing not to have sex with them it seems pretty platonic to me. Sex doesn't require love and love doesn't require sex - but a healthy marriage requires both in my opinion.

I also never said people don't change, what I said was I get that most marriages evolve gradually but most people don't evolve into their physical attractions in such a drastic way.. Fetishes and sexuality sure, but what you find attractive physically doesn't tend to make a total redirection like that. Even people who come out of the closet later in life with a whole sham family will say they've always known on some level.

I take issue with women who say they're "black only" but are married to white men. Because that's not a thing.. That's like saying you're childfree but you actually have several ******* at home. It's a lie. A harmful one, in my opinion, because it sends the message that black men are good enough for a romp but not good enough to marry, love or have anything real with.

My first wife gave me and all white men up after she fell in love with her black boyfriend who she had been cheating with. She divorced me and had three babies with him.
i don't think that "qualifies". Does being in a monogamous relationship mean you are "black only" or "white only" or "Asian only" or "... only" just because your partner happens to be black, white, Asian, or ...? i would say not!

Yes, like AnnWill, I'm black exclusive when I play, but I enjoy hubby way too much to cut him off! Like she said, he IS my hubby after all, and encourages my choice. But I would NEVER cut him off - he's too important to me!
Good Woman right here✌🏾

For me, it isn’t about “cutting off” my husband. He knows, appreciates and accepts that I date and take black men as lovers. With that being said, when I am having all of my sexual needs met by my lover, my husband understands that he takes a back seat and that I naturally become “exclusive” to my lover (this is just something I have found works for me). He supports my choices and accepts all choices we make together, including me becoming exclusive to my lovers.
This sounds like a natural development in your relationship. One that you both love and which brings you closer.

That's a huge over simplification of what I said at best and a complete misinterpretation that you're taking by not quoting the entirety of what I said.

(...)
ImO it's not a bad thing to not quote an entire post (especially when the post is long) but rather those parts you feel you have something to add to. TBH i am just trying to figure out what you actually want to say. Obviously you put some thought process in it, so i don't want to let it pass unnoticed. On the other hand, if you and i go on arguing/discussing here, we might as well occupy the whole thread. Of course we can discuss privately, if you like? c.u.

Black men cream my p**** white guys can barely make it come I haven't had a white dick between my legs and a long long time
[/QUOTE]
It sounds like it continues to be a great thing for both of you. BBC is addictive to both white women and the men who love you.

Last edited:
ImO it's not a bad thing to not quote an entire post (especially when the post is long) but rather those parts you feel you have something to add to. TBH i am just trying to figure out what you actually want to say. Obviously you put some thought process in it, so i don't want to let it pass unnoticed. On the other hand, if you and i go on arguing/discussing here, we might as well occupy the whole thread. Of course we can discuss privately, if you like? c.u.
When you do that it changes the context and leads to misunderstandings such as this. Everything you had to say was either explained or contradicted in the rest of my comment, or the ones following it.

If you'd read the entire post you'd see what I want to, and did successfully, say. Judging by the amount of likes and quotes in agreement, you're the only one who didn't understand it. If you need further explanation, just go back up through the thread and see where other women expanded on what I said.

I only accept DMs from verified members so I'll have to decline your invitation to speak privately.

Last edited:
That brings up my exact point once again without really answering anything lol if your preference is for black men, why didn't you marry a black man to begin with?

I get that most marriages evolve gradually but most people don't evolve into their physical attraction.. I've known since puberty who I found physically attractive and dated accordingly. So my question is why marry someone who's so contrary to that?

And if you're married to a white guy, you can't be black only. That's like saying "I'm a vegetarian - I only eat plants - but I eat red meat at home", it negates the “only“ part..

Cuckholding is not for me on so many levels but the part that rubs me the wrong way above all else is the way it objectifies black men and reduces them to a fetish. Good enough to use for sex, but not worthy of a real relationship. That's my main issue with it and all these women claiming "black only".
I agree with so many statements in this and Im glad someone is publicly saying it.

Actually olive skin refers only to South Italy, like Sicily for example, but since most of the Italian emigration in the world 🌎 came from South, this is the “Italian” model known abroad :) :)
Italian women love me for some reason, like all my life even before I knew I had a big dick lol. And I have a thing for Italian gangster movies. But yea it seems Italian women on average are darker skinned than the other European ethnic groups.

Back