Black Men's Power

It was an older black man that broke me down and then broke me in, that was years ago and since then I only want and let black men get all up in this pussy ass, which there has been dozens... Now I'm not saying there isn't some big white cocks out there and believe me they really want to get some of this, but I just can't do it. I guess the first BBC I ever had did a good job on not only turning my pussy ass out, but mentally dominating me too...

It was an older black man that broke me down and then broke me in, that was years ago and since then I only want and let black men get all up in this pussy ass, which there has been dozens... Now I'm not saying there isn't some big white cocks out there and believe me they really want to get some of this, but I just can't do it. I guess the first BBC I ever had did a good job on not only turning my pussy ass out, but mentally dominating me too...
I can understand what your saying because I too have no interest in white men. My wish is to be broken in by a Black Man and have him turn me into a Black Cock slut. It seems to me that submitting to BBC is becoming the norm these days and long may it continue. :lips: :blackheart: :lips:

I find it extremely hot to see a man go to the extreme of being a girl just to enjoy delicious black dick. I think all white boys should be able to experience the joy of at least sucking black cock and black men should let them without being afraid of their sexual choice in gender. What better power can a black man have then to nut in the mouths of all whites.
Sadly, I’m starting to find many black men here afraid to. I don’t know why.

Do Black Men enjoy the power they have over us white sissies? I never realized before how many Black Studs were fucking us pussy bois. As a sissy cross dresser, I find this exciting and know that I must keep training myself every day to be a worthy Black Cock Slut. When the time comes I know I will be nervous but I also know, from reading other sissies stories on this site, that the pleasure of being Blacked is so overwhelming and makes us even more submissive when we take your seed inside our bodies and you fully feminize our minds to be Black Owned. I fully understand why white women need Black Cock and seeing the pleasure it gives them we have realized that we too could enjoy the fulfillment of being filled by beautiful Black Cocks. :lips: :blackheart::lips:

How the Black Men use and pleasure the sissy white bois. :qos: :lips::sex:
Black rules
We obay

Speaking as a black top I always love how eager white sissy gurls are to please. It's beautiful. a submissive white gurl for a bbc top is prob the best combination lol, at least in my experience, every white sissy gurl I've fucked and bred can't stay away and she always needs more and of course I can never deny my white sissy princess :sneaky:
Thank God for Black Men like you. I hope I find someone like you for my first time and that the experience addicts me to Black Breeding. :blackheart: :blackheart:

The future for crossdressers. :blackheart::lips::blackheart:

Attachments

• 1087025751.jpg
    1087025751.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 1097950299.jpg
    1097950299.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 1133303592 (1).jpg
    1133303592 (1).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 1250853902.jpg
    1250853902.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 246053743.jpg
    246053743.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 118
I played football, was an all-around athlete... I've had black men toss me around and pull me to the edge of a mattress like a rag doll. When it first happened, I was shocked and felt like.... a complete bitch. I knew my manhood was over when another man grabbed my waist and moved me where he wanted me. Moved my body to best sodomize me. Manhood is gone at the point of penetration. Yes, absolutely a Black Man is more than capable of lifting you up, tossing you down, then round for round breeding you into submission. I've been bred so many times now.... and after the first time... I only wanted more. Sometimes...My asshole literally aches for black dick. Aches...no kidding.
Perhaps you can post pics of you then, as a young football player and athlete?
I'm sure other would agree and also want to hear/read of that time you were used "like a rag doll." How did a football player get that situation?

Back