Black Men's Power

I fantasize about taking the Sunday morning walk of shame after a night of enjoying the way you use me for your pleasure. My face is full of your cum dried and hard (you said to just leave it there} my mouth tastes and smells like the ******* I licked from your ass, and my bum is sore and full of more of your cum. I know of woman who have had to walk home like this but I now see just how humiliating it can be as all your Black Neighbors see how much of a slut you have made me.

I fantasize about taking the Sunday morning walk of shame after a night of enjoying the way you use me for your pleasure. My face is full of your cum dried and hard (you said to just leave it there} my mouth tastes and smells like the ******* I licked from your ass, and my bum is sore and full of more of your cum. I know of woman who have had to walk home like this but I now see just how humiliating it can be as all your Black Neighbors see how much of a slut you have made me.
Good job Boitoy wear your Mandingo's cum like a badge of honor and keep us sisicuckold fag white bois proud of yor accomplishments as we applaud you

I find it extremely hot to see a man go to the extreme of being a girl just to enjoy delicious black dick. I think all white boys should be able to experience the joy of at least sucking black cock and black men should let them without being afraid of their sexual choice in gender. What better power can a black man have then to nut in the mouths of all whites.
Mhmmm you’d like be me then

And I say thank you so very much Chillbbc regarding the pleasure you have provided to all the white sisi bois and your way of thinking I wish that there were a lot more Black men like you as I have read many many of your posts I must say how grateful I am of you
I thank u for that :blackheart::blackheart:

Do Black Men enjoy the power they have over us white sissies? I never realized before how many Black Studs were fucking us pussy bois. As a sissy cross dresser, I find this exciting and know that I must keep training myself every day to be a worthy Black Cock Slut. When the time comes I know I will be nervous but I also know, from reading other sissies stories on this site, that the pleasure of being Blacked is so overwhelming and makes us even more submissive when we take your seed inside our bodies and you fully feminize our minds to be Black Owned. I fully understand why white women need Black Cock and seeing the pleasure it gives them we have realized that we too could enjoy the fulfillment of being filled by beautiful Black Cocks. :lips: :blackheart::lips:

How the Black Men use and pleasure the sissy white bois. :qos: :lips::sex:A black dick for hire

Speaking as a black top I always love how eager white sissy gurls are to please. It's beautiful. a submissive white gurl for a bbc top is prob the best combination lol, at least in my experience, every white sissy gurl I've fucked and bred can't stay away and she always needs more and of course I can never deny my white sissy princess :sneaky:
You sound fun! Since you’re in AL. and like to breed sissy’s you should send us a private message to discuss more! 😛

I find it extremely hot to see a man go to the extreme of being a girl just to enjoy delicious black dick. I think all white boys should be able to experience the joy of at least sucking black cock and black men should let them without being afraid of their sexual choice in gender. What better power can a black man have then to nut in the mouths of all whites.
as a black top i lv watching a man turn into a bitch for my cock and then having them worship me its punishment ofr slavery

Speaking as a black top I always love how eager white sissy gurls are to please. It's beautiful. a submissive white gurl for a bbc top is prob the best combination lol, at least in my experience, every white sissy gurl I've fucked and bred can't stay away and she always needs more and of course I can never deny my white sissy princess :sneaky:
AS A FELLOW BLACK TOP I AGREE

Back