Black Men's Power

nicoletvslut

Male
Gold Member
Do Black Men enjoy the power they have over us white sissies? I never realized before how many Black Studs were fucking us pussy bois. As a sissy cross dresser, I find this exciting and know that I must keep training myself every day to be a worthy Black Cock Slut. When the time comes I know I will be nervous but I also know, from reading other sissies stories on this site, that the pleasure of being Blacked is so overwhelming and makes us even more submissive when we take your seed inside our bodies and you fully feminize our minds to be Black Owned. I fully understand why white women need Black Cock and seeing the pleasure it gives them we have realized that we too could enjoy the fulfillment of being filled by beautiful Black Cocks. :lips: :blackheart::lips:

How the Black Men use and pleasure the sissy white bois. :qos: :lips::sex:

Attachments

• vlcsnap-01235.png
    vlcsnap-01235.png
    514 KB · Views: 640
  • tumblr_nsf4s5gGoq1uy21s4o1_1280.jpg.cf.jpg
    tumblr_nsf4s5gGoq1uy21s4o1_1280.jpg.cf.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 593
  • 1112981509(1).jpg
    1112981509(1).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 597
  • 1669779132(1).gif
    1669779132(1).gif
    3 MB · Views: 610
  • 553187496(1).jpeg
    553187496(1).jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 618
  • 1758717031(1).jpg
    1758717031(1).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 663
  • 1293077219(1).jpg
    1293077219(1).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 650
  • 574008725(1).jpg
    574008725(1).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 632
  • 503703688(1).jpg
    503703688(1).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 570
  • zzx20.jpg
    zzx20.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 692
Do Black Men enjoy the power they have over us white sissies? I never realized before how many Black Studs were fucking us pussy bois. As a sissy cross dresser, I find this exciting and know that I must keep training myself every day to be a worthy Black Cock Slut. When the time comes I know I will be nervous but I also know, from reading other sissies stories on this site, that the pleasure of being Blacked is so overwhelming and makes us even more submissive when we take your seed inside our bodies and you fully feminize our minds to be Black Owned. I fully understand why white women need Black Cock and seeing the pleasure it gives them we have realized that we too could enjoy the fulfillment of being filled by beautiful Black Cocks. :lips: :blackheart::lips:

I find it extremely hot to see a man go to the extreme of being a girl just to enjoy delicious black dick. I think all white boys should be able to experience the joy of at least sucking black cock and black men should let them without being afraid of their sexual choice in gender. What better power can a black man have then to nut in the mouths of all whites.

Speaking as a black top I always love how eager white sissy gurls are to please. It's beautiful. a submissive white gurl for a bbc top is prob the best combination lol, at least in my experience, every white sissy gurl I've fucked and bred can't stay away and she always needs more and of course I can never deny my white sissy princess :sneaky:

Speaking as a black top I always love how eager white sissy gurls are to please. It's beautiful. a submissive white gurl for a bbc top is prob the best combination lol, at least in my experience, every white sissy gurl I've fucked and bred can't stay away and she always needs more and of course I can never deny my white sissy princess :sneaky:
This is my sissy

Attachments

• Polish_20230324_074349711.jpg
    Polish_20230324_074349711.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 680

Yes, I love the power they have over us so much. I too never realized how many whitebois have submitted, but its staggering and wonderful. Don't worry, just relax and enjoy it, no matter how much it might hurt at times. In pain there is submission and pleasure. An acceptance. Ive been bred dozens of times and its incredible. My mind is totally feminized. Its just so great to submit. Hop on grindr, you won't have a problem.

Yes, I love the power they have over us so much. I too never realized how many whitebois have submitted, but its staggering and wonderful. Don't worry, just relax and enjoy it, no matter how much it might hurt at times. In pain there is submission and pleasure. An acceptance. Ive been bred dozens of times and its incredible. My mind is totally feminized. Its just so great to submit. Hop on grindr, you won't have a problem.
this is beautiful

I find it extremely hot to see a man go to the extreme of being a girl just to enjoy delicious black dick. I think all white boys should be able to experience the joy of at least sucking black cock and black men should let them without being afraid of their sexual choice in gender. What better power can a black man have then to nut in the mouths of all whites.
That's exactly how I see it. We want to be submissive to Black Men and to experience the thrill of been taken as a feminine slut. :blackheart: :lips::sex:

I love your post and as a sisicuckold myself I can relate to the power that black cock can provide to us all enjoy it I certainly do when I get the opportunity

And I say thank you so very much Chillbbc regarding the pleasure you have provided to all the white sisi bois and your way of thinking I wish that there were a lot more Black men like you as I have read many many of your posts I must say how grateful I am of you

Back