Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
This is what I'm going to do once and for all for the people of this forum and those who want to know why black women are not worshipped and why the good men in the black community are leaving and seeking out women outside of the black community more and more everyday!

This video by black women will explain 100% percent why alot of people don't respect or protect black women today and why black women stay in confrontation with everyone!

Tap dancing, buck dancing, self hating piece of ******* 😂😂😂 so feeble with white men and only got smoke for black women. L.

Last edited:
I did the same with two guys from Nigeria for periods of 8 months and 2 years. I knew that i "only" was a white girlfriend for them as long as the wifes would come over to Germany -so it was clear to all that sex was the purpose, not falling in love. As their women came here it ended. Everyone was fine with that. So yes, many of those guys already have black women in their own countries and don't want to leave them 👌
it is the fate that will befall many European women . I know that many German women appreciate the African man

I, oddly enough, have only experienced true connection with Latina women. Other races only wanted me for my body lol. Which is why my wife is Mexican.

This is what I'm going to do once and for all for the people of this forum and those who want to know why black women are not worshipped and why the good men in the black community are leaving and seeking out women outside of the black community more and more everyday!

This video by black women will explain 100% percent why alot of people don't respect or protect black women today and why black women stay in confrontation with everyone!

Your a disgrace.

Sambo

Tap dancing for these white folks , and these white folks dont give a ******* about you ...but your bbc. A fucking disgrace.

I wouldn’t marry either but if I did no doubt she would in all likely hood be white. My ratio of white to black dating/sex partners is (out of 100 for easy math) is 78%-3%. The other 19% being Latina, Middlea eastern, Desi and Asian. It’s who I am, how I’ve grown up and how I’ll always be.

Back