Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
I can only speak for what's going on here in America not in Canada or the UK! The black women in those countries may be different but here they are very delusional and that why they the least married and most divorced and why the birth rate is going down!

So I will let you Canadians and UK folks elaborate on how it is where you are from!
Every statistical data that I quote is true and factual!

Let me say it again so that all the beta male feminist, simp mangina's, and male cheerleaders can have a good reason to pander and cape for!

According to the most popular dating apps and websites black women are the least desired females in America. According to their data black women attempted to date out more than any other female demographic and was the least successful. Black females made first contact more than any other female demographic and was the most ignored. According to the data all none black ethnicities of men actually listed black women as their last choice including Asian men who are listed as the least sexually attractive men.

Black women in America are 80% percent overweight with 60% percent considered obese.

Black women in America are 70% percent single mom's of only 20% percent of the black male population and not the good upper half of the population! 54% percent of black men are single and have no children like myself! 40% percent of black women have multiple children by multiple men! So when they say black men be having babies all over the place it's a lie and just propaganda spread by black feminists!

Black women and gay men have the highest STD rates in America!

Black men cheat at a rate of 28% percent and yet black women cheat at a rate of 24% percent meaning the women are just as bad as the men when they say all we do is cheat! Again a bunch of black feminist propaganda!

Now to all you male feminists and and beta male simp mangina's out there who love to cape and cheerlead not knowing that it will only make them respect you ho3 @$$ nikkas less and still phukk nikkas like me while you busters sit at home tossin off! I would rather be the guy they complain about then the beta male simp mangina they complain to!

There are more than 3 million more adult black women in America than black men so why don't you male cheerleaders and beta male simps marry a few of them and make honest, well ok make married women out of them and rescue them from the stats because they are at the top of just about every negative stat in America!

Now dislike that ho3 @$$ nikkas!!!👈

I'll keep mine short. We are marrying white women at a higher rate than at any point in history. Personally, I'm not marrying any woman. Fuck all that I like my freedom to do whatever I want to whenever I want to wherever I want to & with whoever I want to do it with. I only answer to me.

No, both of y’all are bottom-tier BOYS, seeking the validation of non-black women to strengthen your own low self-esteem. We have dumbass NO. 1, who has already written a 6-page essay on this thread alone, and dumbass NO. 2, who is most likely a cuck in disguise.

Both of you are going out of your way to tell a woman that herself, and anyone that looks like her is “undesirable”. All things you would never say in person. But this is the internet, and losers thrive on the internet.

What makes both of you think you’re special enough to be wanted by ANYONE? LOL, seriously. Why would ANY woman take you serious? Imagine being so delusional, you have actually convinced yourself you are too good for an entire race of women. NOBODY knows who you are. What achievements of yours make you so special? Put the ******* away and come back to Earth.

🤣🤣

EDIT: Do black women even want you?
They are the two self hating bitch ass ni*gas on this forum. One bitch ass JDing keeps saying to me on every post that ok Cupid shows I’m the least desirable. He’s judging my desirability based on an internet dating site study from years ago. Meanwhile.. go on his page.. he’s fucking the least desirable type of white women. Bitches old, nasty ass ******* but because they’re white they’re more desirable than me.

You got the second Windsor bitch. Talking about a lower class of women. He must be talking about his mom or some ******* because ain’t no damn I am inherently a lower class of woman simply for being black. When a white man refers to him in such terms he’d be the same one crying. Talking about black women’s inferior hair. Ain’t nothing inferior about my big puffy Afro.

You see how these losers ruined my thread.

Last edited:
Are you seriously asking why black men wont mary white women, really? No i mean are you seriously fucking really seriously asking this question? I really cant believe the dumb ass questions that are asked in the general forum section.
I can ask what I want. What are you gonna do?

A bunch of fake unverified, emotional, gynocrats in here!

The biggest reason why gynocratic male feminists are a bunch of weirdos is men are usually realists and are pragmatic but when it comes to truth, facts, data, and statistics gynocratic male feminists are just as sensitive and delusional as the women who's ass they kiss and follow behind not realizing that none of the ass kissing and pandering that they do will ever make them selective males in the sight of the women they want validation from the most!

A joke just like your soft ass political party who will soon have us at war!🤦‍♂️
If you don’t get your goofy ass the fuck out of here. You even use the white emoji and you’re a whole black man. What black man uses white emojis you self hating piece of *******. Paint yourself white.

If you don’t get your goofy ass the fuck out of here. You even use the white emoji and you’re a whole black man. What black man uses white emojis you self hating piece of *******. Paint yourself white.
Like I said the way you talk in person you better be tougher than Ronda Rousey and be able to protect yourself but I guarantee that you are the typical loud mouth, classless, rude, ratchet, and masculine black queen that most of these people think you are and I don't think that it's racist of them to tell you so!

The emojis came with the damn phone lady!

Guys like me don't hate themselves or our people we just don't like those of our people who are a detriment to our own people and wish that we had the right and the freedom to get rid of them to turn our community around because ratchet masculine woman like you have raised scumbags who do nothing but destroy our community and they are deleted you black women at an alarming rate!

Like I said the way you talk in person you better be tougher than Ronda Rousey and be able to protect yourself but I guarantee that you are the typical loud mouth, classless, rude, ratchet, and masculine black queen that most of these people think you are and I don't think that it's racist of them to tell you so!

Guys like me don't hate themselves or our people we just don't like those of our people who are a detriment to our own people and wish that we had the right and the freedom to get rid of them to turn our community around because ratchet masculine woman like you have raised scumbags who do nothing but destroy our community and they are deleted you black women at an alarming rate!
Hold the fudge up, i dont give a fudge who or what you, you will not disrespect this sister. Just because you found some weak ass woman who thinks you gave her the best dicking down in her life dont make you a baller. What you just said was rude and disrespectful and i know and you know if any man talked to your mom or sister like this you would want to fight. So the fudge what you fuck white women, news flash you aint the only one on this site. It doesn't make you anything but a fuck not a king. If she is a loud mouth queen as you claim, maybe she is loud because of dealing with a$$hole men like you. Now your reply is gonna sound something line this. Insult, than threats, than how much pussy you get, how much money you make and all the other BS that comes out of so called Alpha males mouths. So save it please heard it before and i am not impressed. Good by.

oh one more thing since you are talking about wanting to get rid of people in our community that is a detriment, i would suggest starting with grown ass men who walk around with their pants falling off their ass. Kind of like you. Do you get where i am heading with this, be careful pointing a finger at others because 4 will point back at you. Mr. Detriment to our community.

That was uncalled for. No need to tear people down. If he said something disrespectful, look at the site we are all on. Its all geared to trying to impress minority group of white women who is so dumb she will fall for the thug life BS. So no need to be disrespectful, to him or anyone else. You are better than this and yes you and i have disagreements on topics but i have never disrespected you and to my knowledge you haven't me. So agree to disagree with people, dont let them ( especially fake wanna be Alpha thugs) pull you into their gutter.

That was uncalled for. No need to tear people down. If he said something disrespectful, look at the site we are all on. Its all geared to trying to impress some white women who is so dumb she will fall for the thug life BS. So need to be disrespectful, to him or anyone else. You are better than this and yes you and i have disagreements on topics but i have never disrespected you and to my knowledge you haven't me. So agree to disagree with people, dont let them ( especially fake wanna be Alpha thugs) pull you into their gutter.
Do you not know the disgusting ******* that guy has said to me? Do you know how racist that bitch ass n*gga is to me and you come here writing this BS?

Do you not know the disgusting ******* that guy has said to me? If not then stfu and don’t get involved in things that had nothing to do with you. This comment literally makes me sick. Do you know how racist that bitch ass n*gag is to me and you come here writing this BS? You n*ggas have to learn to mind the business that pays you. Or at least if you’re gonna get involved, learn the whole context first. This comment is so bitch made.
First off i am not a your N*gg* and will never be anyone's N*gg*, not my mom or my lady. Second why put yourself in the same gutter as him? And third when its on a public comment board its everyone's business. Just dont get in the gutter with trash.

Last edited:
Hold the fudge up, i dont give a fudge who or what you, you will not disrespect this sister. Just because you found some weak ass woman who thinks you gave her the best dicking down in her life dont make you a baller. What you just said was rude and disrespectful and i know and you know if any man talked to your mom or sister like this you would want to fight. So the fudge what you fuck white women, news flash you aint the only one on this site. It doesn't make you anything but a fuck not a king. If she is a loud mouth queen as you claim, maybe she is loud because of dealing with a$$hole men like you. Now your reply is gonna sound something line this. Insult, than threats, than how much pussy you get, how much money you make and all the other BS that comes out of so called Alpha males mouths. So save it please heard it before and i am not impressed. Good by.
Lmfaoooo that guy you replied to repeatedly reminds me that I’m the least desirable type of woman because I’m black. But the white girls he fucks are nothing to write home about.

He really does think he’s Gods gift because he has a passport and fucks mid white women. It’s embarrassing. He is very racist, that’s why I’ve been cussing his ass out.

Last edited:
First off i am not a your black man and will never be anyone's black man, not my mom or my lady. Second why put yourself in the same gutter as him? And third when its on a public comment board its everyone's business. Just dont get in the gutter with trash.
What do you mean by the same gutter?

That’s fine but then didn’t you realise on the next comment why I cussed him out? That guy is a racist, self hating piece of *******. He asked me in the DM’s if I have a bush because I’m African. He thinks African women are some unattractive, unkempt women who don’t even groom or shave.

He repeatedly calls me a hair hatted hooligan.

For context this is why I cussed him out.

First off i am not a your black man and will never be anyone's black man, not my mom or my lady. Second why put yourself in the same gutter as him? And third when its on a public comment board its everyone's business. Just dont get in the gutter with trash.
A white man was racist to black men, I called the racist guy out. Instead of JDing to reply to the racist guy, he came for me instead.

Lmfaoooo that guy you replied to repeatedly reminds me that I’m the least type of woman because I’m black. But the white girls he fucks are nothing to write home about.

He really does think he’s Gods gift because he has a passport and fucks mid white women. It’s embarrassing. He is very racist, that’s why I’ve been cussing his ass out.
Any fool can get a passport, hell a fool was president of the USA, dont let them bring you down to their level.

Back