Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
"Dominated" does not mean built, nor defended, or even ruled by! In world war 2 the women were nurses, and made weapons in factories! They were not in combat until the 1980 a female officer led troops in combat! Typical out of pocket busy body Karen who doesn't know what she's talking about!

When we want to know how a black cock tastes then we will ask you Karen!
Youve just absolutely destroyed your image here all by yourself. Now you result to insults and thug attitude because you cant present rational support. Good luck.

Youve just absolutely destroyed your image here all by yourself. Now you result to insults and thug attitude because you cant present rational support. Good luck.
I haven't destroyed anything Karen! All you've done is showed yourself to be a typical white Karen who's a busy body and thinks she knows anything about black people's issues because you fuck and suck black dick when you should just mind your own business nosey lady!

You're out of pocket because your man has no balls to put you in your place and tell you to stay out of business that doesn't concern you Karen!

There is nothing insulting about the truth!🤷

So to you all women are hoes, thats your problem not mine. But yeah your comment is complete bullshit.
First of all captain save'm please show yourself! I like to see who I'm addressing instead of hiding behind a slave meme!

Not all women are hoes but there are many that are! I'm just one of those who has no problem calling it like I see it! Trust me it's never hindered my success with women one bit either! Most women prefer asshole alpha's over soy boy beta's any day!

So which part of my statement do you think is bullshit because I have studied in detail the facts, data, statistics, and studies done on black people in America and often listen to academic discussions on it!

As a soldier I have fought for people in their country when I don't even live there or use any of their resources so if I live there and called it home how much more would I fight to defend it?

First of all captain save'm please show yourself! I like to see who I'm addressing instead of hiding behind a slave meme!

Not all women are hoes but there are many that are! I'm just one of those who has no problem calling it like I see it! Trust me it's never hindered my success with women one bit either! Most women prefer asshole alpha's over soy boy beta's any day!

So which part of my statement do you think is bullshit because I have studied in detail the facts, data, statistics, and studies done on black people in America and often listen to academic discussions on it!

As a soldier I have fought for people in their country when I don't even live there or use any of their resources so if I live there and called it home how much more would I fight to defend it?
First of who the fuck are you to demand anything of anyone. You seem to have me confused with some of those week minded women you fuck with. Second i dont put my face pic online, and especially not on a lifestyle site. Unlike you i have a job that matters to the world and i tend to enjoy the lifestyle it affords me. Add to the fact i dont depend on my dick or my wallet to attract women. What brothers like you fail to realize you get more honey with kind words and gentleman attitude than acting like some wanna be gangster. Yeah i peeped your game, you are wanna those types that thinks because you put on a suite, that you can change who and what you are. I must have hit a nerve with you, i call bullshit when i spot bullshit. And you wanna be aint spouting nothing off but bullshit. Now go play with the little girls that will eat your bullshit up. Good bye oh and dont bother responding back, i am done with you. Now when you do respond back and i know you will because you are the type who judges his manliness by getting the last word because thats all you got. So let me save you the time, when you do respond back. It will go something like this. First you are gonna try to throw out some insult that you think will attract some pussy on here. Then you are gonna brag about how much money you make, what you own, where you vacation at. But you know and i know its a lie. So just save yourself the trouble i peeped your ******* by just three comments on other forum questions, and yeah you are full of *******. Good by.

I haven't destroyed anything Karen! All you've done is showed yourself to be a typical white Karen who's a busy body and thinks she knows anything about black people's issues because you fuck and suck black dick when you should just mind your own business nosey lady!

You're out of pocket because your man has no balls to put you in your place and tell you to stay out of business that doesn't concern you Karen!

Ha ha ha ha. You go boy. We aren’t talking about black issues -we were talking about women. Got confused there for second when the little head started doing the thinking for the big head again?

Ha ha ha ha. You go boy. We aren’t talking about black issues -we werea talking about women. Got confused there for second when the little head started doing the thinking for the big head again? Time for you to go out and scratch in the dirt a little to mark your territory and maybe pee on a few bushes.

You know what fuck you, fake ass black man. If it applies to me what type of bullshit is that, i am black, and you didn't provide any caveats, so you must mean all black man. You are what Malcom X called the self hating black man, if you are indeed black. My humble opinion is this you are not.
Hmhmhmhahahaahhhahahahahahahahah
Only hit dogs holler

"Dominated" does not mean built, nor defended, or even ruled by! In world war 2 the women were nurses, and made weapons in factories! They were not in combat until the 1980 a female officer led troops in combat! Typical out of pocket busy body Karen who doesn't know what she's talking about!

When we want to know how a black cock tastes then we will ask you Karen!
I gotta agree with you here.

I tell you what since fucking black cocks makes you an expert on black culture, history, dating, and marriage statistics in America and all of it's data please share your expertise with us black folks who lack this knowledge! 🤔

Please explain to the gallery what the true answer is to the question posed?
In this statement you threw all your stuff at the wall and hoped that some would stick.

"For example take the situation in Ukraine. The women and children and immigrant-pussies are fleeing the country while men and boys as young as 16 are staying to fight. Their women are not strong and independent they need their men to protect them and fight so that they will even have a country to come home to. Those women and children and having a free country to raise their families is all the motivation that they need.

If America was experiencing the same situation I can assure you that black men would not be fighting for black women as a motivation only their country and their kin. Our women consistently tout how strong and independent that they are and how they don't need their men. Well if a war popped off and society descended into a survival of the fittest situation where clearly men especially those with combat and survival skills would thrive most women would be helpless damsels in distress needing a man.

You think a man is going to stop and protect a strange woman in a time of martial law who's been saying she doesn't need a man and she's not giving him no pussy either? Sorry if I don't know you I don't owe you!"

Your "fact" and data" based source material is what for this statement?

Lets start off with the blatantly misogynistic comment you tossed out here in true caveman style. Ukranian women ands children fled so the men can protect them. Over 15.6% of the nations armed forces LAST year where female and in combat roles. This year the number is easily double or triple due to the current situation and woman are subject to conscription as well.
See data supporting here:

In regard to the USA the number of women serving and in command and combat positions has grown steadily over the years to include up to 28% in some service branches to as low as 12 in others like the Marine Corp which would be expected. See supporting data here:

View attachment 5026075
View attachment 5026076

" You think a man is going to stop and protect a strange woman in a time of martial law who's been saying she doesn't need a man and she's not giving him no pussy either? Sorry if I don't know you I don't owe you!"

Then you drop this gem- not giving any pussy in a fight for survival.....? Are you serious? "Hey miss do you need help? Will you suck my dick if I help you?" yeah that sounds pretty spot on. This does not sound like a societal problem but a you problem. Fact is societal reaction to catastrophe is to pull together and become homogeneous, not separate into factions based upon skill set. If that was the case then expect refusal of medical treatment where the vast majority of care givers are female.

Who would survive in a martial law situation? Those with brains and a will to survive. Not just men. Why did women and children leave the country? Well until you can pump out two, three or six children to replenish your population it is generally a good idea to not erase entire generations of population in a survival situation and those not fit to fight generally are evacuated. That includes men and the elderly- horrors I know. If some neanderthal is not willing to stand up and protect his nation and his fellow citizens if he has the ability then IMO that person is far from the normal and is a fringe statistic in the situation.

Several of my close circle of girlfriends are former military members and yes, I can defend myself and enjoy shooting sports quite a bit regualrly with my husband who is from a military background.

👀 👀🍿

Ha ha ha ha. You go boy. We aren’t talking about black issues -we werea talking about women. Got confused there for second when the little head started doing the thinking for the big head again? Time for you to go out and scratch in the dirt a little to mark your territory and maybe pee on a few bushes.
Oh I'm not sure what this means but I love the dog reference lol

Attachments

• 1277562519.gif
    1277562519.gif
    3 MB · Views: 4
Oh I'm not sure what this means but I love the dog reference lol
He's a pitiful excuse for man who definitely has self-esteem issues and is threatened by a woman of intelligence and self confidence. I hire and fire people like him all year. It sad because a truly coveted man doesn't have to beat his chest and pronounce to the world his worthiness. All he did was point out in glaring neon letters what an ignoramus and chauvinist loser he is.

I gotta agree with you here.
What you totally discount here is the WAC (Womens Auxiliary Corp) and WAAC (Womans Army Air Corp) That worked in logistics and communication to aid the war effort. Woman flew bombers and planes to the airfields that they were shipped overseas from and dismantled the planes and reassembled them at their destination. Riveted those planes, welded the tanks and built munitions and ships. Rosy the Riveter was why America was known as the arsenal of democracy. And in the same backward thinking women were barred from combat roles-in America. They fought everywhere else and where essential to the survival of Britain. The Red Army consisted of huge amounts of women, as did the Japanese home island defense forces. Post war time woman have seen combat in many national conflicts- most notably in the Israeli Army through 5+ wars from 1948 -2015. So did men carry the brunt of the war on their shoulders- yes through prejudice they did. But they would have had nothing to shoot or planes to fly or boats to carry them if we didn't make them.

What you totally discount here is the WAC (Womens Auxiliary Corp) and WAAC (Womans Army Air Corp) That worked in logistics and communication to aid the war effort. Woman flew bombers and planes to the airfields that they were shipped overseas from and dismantled the planes and reassembled them at their destination. Riveted those planes, welded the tanks and built munitions and ships. Rosy the Riveter was why America was known as the arsenal of democracy. And in the same backward thinking women were barred from combat roles-in America. They fought everywhere else and where essential to the survival of Britain. The Red Army consisted of huge amounts of women, as did the Japanese home island defense forces. Post war time woman have seen combat in many national conflicts- most notably in the Israeli Army through 5+ wars from 1948 -2015. So did men carry the brunt of the war on their shoulders- yes through prejudice they did. But they would have had nothing to shoot or planes to fly or boats to carry them if we didn't make them.
Logistics and Communications are not Front Line Combatants Ma’am.

Back