Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
Any fool can get a passport, hell a fool was president of the USA, dont let them bring you down to their level.
Do you know what his ignorant ass said? 😂😂😂

He said he’s a well travelled black man and has been to lots of places but has no desire to go to Africa. 😂😂😂 what can I say to someone this stupid

Last edited:
Do you know what his ignorant ass said? 😂😂😂

He said he’s a well travelled black man and has been to lots of places but has no desire to go to Africa. 😂😂😂 what can I say Ti someone this stupid
If he doesn't want to visit Africa thats on him, ask yourself this question though. Why, could it be that he knows he is less than mediocre and stacked against a country or continent filled with black men, he wouldn't measure up? I have been to Africa 4 times and let me say this. As a black man who makes a decent living and fairly good looking, the game or conversation that works in the States aint gonna work on a truly beautiful inside and out African queen. So maybe that is why he has no desire, but in truth i am willing to bet the only use his passport gets is when he flies to Canada and Mexico. Or when he is trying to flex at his local bar. But please dont let anyone drag you into the gutter with them. And what that white guy said to you was fudged up and if i saw it i would call him out as well.

Last edited:
If he doesn't want to visit Africa thats on him, ask yourself this question though. Why, could it be that he knows he is less than mediocre and stacked against a country or continent filled with black men, he wouldn't measure up? I have been to Africa 4 times and let me say this. As a black man who makes a decent living and fairly good looking, the game or conversation that works in the States aint gonna work on a truly beautiful inside and out African queen. So maybe that is why he has no desire, but in truth i am willing to bet the only use his passport gets is when he flies to Canada and Mexico. Or when he is trying to flex at his local bar. But please dont let anyo e drag you into the gutter with you. And what that white guy said to you was fudged up and if i saw it i would call him out as well.
Thank you

Hold the fudge up, i dont give a fudge who or what you, you will not disrespect this sister. Just because you found some weak ass woman who thinks you gave her the best dicking down in her life dont make you a baller. What you just said was rude and disrespectful and i know and you know if any man talked to your mom or sister like this you would want to fight. So the fudge what you fuck white women, news flash you aint the only one on this site. It doesn't make you anything but a fuck not a king. If she is a loud mouth queen as you claim, maybe she is loud because of dealing with a$$hole men like you. Now your reply is gonna sound something line this. Insult, than threats, than how much pussy you get, how much money you make and all the other BS that comes out of so called Alpha males mouths. So save it please heard it before and i am not impressed. Good by.
See that's where you and other classless under privileged porch monkeys get it wrong homeboy! My mom and my sister's are classy educated middle class women who have too much self respect to ever put themselves in a situation where they need protection. They are not loud ratchet masculine black women. So even though all the men in my family are fit well trained military veterans who are more than able to protect our families our families don't participate in any type of phuckery or foolishness like alot of folks.

She gave a white man an impression of herself and when that white man told her what he thinks of her and her attitude she said he was racist. Then what she likes to do is call on black men who are simps and beta male suckers to fall on their sword for her and her foolery that she got herself into and just like the typical simp mangina who worships the gynocracy aka the ghetto sisterhood of failure who are raising their own abusers and murderers, here you come!

She gets herself into these confrontations with people on this site and then she turns around and tries to attack black men as though we are obligated to clean up the ******* that she gets herself into. Well I'm not like you bruh! I don't fall on my sword for phuckery or foolishness just because of her skin color! If I don't know you I don't owe you.

The funniest thing of all is that she disrespected all the black men on this site and like a true little slave porch monkey here you come representing all the true beta male simp mangina's of the black community that they use like toilet paper to wipe their ratchet asses with. It's sad because you simps have no idea that when you pander to them they actually respect you guys less.

Better to be the guy they complain about then the simp they complain to!

I'm gonna tell you like I told her "Let the hit dogs hollar and respond"!

See that's where you and other classless under privileged porch monkeys get it wrong homeboy! My mom and my sister's are classy educated middle class women who have too much self respect to ever put themselves in a situation where they need protection. They are not loud ratchet masculine black women. So even though all the men in my family are fit well trained military veterans who are more than able to protect our families our families don't participate in any type of phuckery or foolishness like alot of folks.

She gave a white man an impression of herself and when that white man told her what he thinks of her and her attitude she said he was racist. Then what she likes to do is call on black men who are simps and beta male suckers to fall on their sword for her and her foolery that she got herself into and just like the typical simp mangina who worships the gynocracy aka the ghetto sisterhood of failure who are raising their own abusers and murderers, here you come!

She gets herself into these confrontations with people on this site and then she turns around and tries to attack black men as though we are obligated to clean up the ******* that she gets herself into. Well I'm not like you bruh! I don't fall on my sword for phuckery or foolishness just because of her skin color! If I don't know you I don't owe you.

The funniest thing of all is that she disrespected all the black men on this site and like a true little slave porch monkey here you come representing all the true beta male simp mangina's of the black community that they use like toilet paper to wipe their ratchet asses with. It's sad because you simps have no idea that when you pander to them they actually respect you guys less.

Better to be the guy they complain about then the simp they complain to!

I'm gonna tell you like I told her "Let the hit dogs hollar and respond"!
Just as i thought, nothing more needs to be presented on your part to prove my point. Good by Betta boy.

This is embarrassing. In 2022, you’re really telling me that you don’t know that phones come with different races for emojis. Are you that ancient? Goddamn.
No I'm telling you that I don't care about minute little ******* like that in 2022 that people like you think is so serious!

I swear you are such a typical short sighted, uncultured, ignorant, gynocrat! Women like you in America have lead the black community to it's current condition where the majority of people will literally fight to support criminals and foolishness!

Just as i thought, nothing more needs to be presented on your part to prove my point. Good by Betta boy.
Beta boy? I don't simp or punk for hoes homeboy! I don't fall on my sword for gynocrats! I don't pander to the sisterhood of failure like a little pet porch monkey!

She called out all black men including your simp ass and like a true mangina you came running like a true male feminist!

Yeah nothing else needs to be presented!

I can talk about African men because they are in Italy, I do not know the customs of black Americans . Many sub-saharan men already have wives before leaving for Europe. When they have settled here and have work and home then they bring their wives and ******* to Europe and reunite .In the meantime, however, they settle down and their wife is still in Africa, these black men seek relationships with white women and very often they please them . They don't want to marry the white woman because it doesn't belong to their tradition, they just want to have sex with white women . My wife was one of those European women who served an African while waiting for his wife to join him from Senegal.
I did the same with two guys from Nigeria for periods of 8 months and 2 years. I knew that i "only" was a white girlfriend for them as long as the wifes would come over to Germany -so it was clear to all that sex was the purpose, not falling in love. As their women came here it ended. Everyone was fine with that. So yes, many of those guys already have black women in their own countries and don't want to leave them 👌

No I'm telling you that I don't care about minute little ******* like that in 2022 that people like you think is so serious!

I swear you are such a typical short sighted, uncultured, ignorant, gynocrat! Women like you in America have lead the black community to it's current condition where the majority of people will literally fight to support criminals and foolishness!
You sound emotional ass hell lmao. I thought you said sticks and stones 😂😂😂 cos when a white man cusses your bitch ass out you go into feeble mood. 🤣🤣 real pussified

You have no right to call someone uncultured, you think Africa is a country. You don’t even know that white women can be African. You have no culture.

You basically have been saying that because you don’t like me, that it is warranted for a white man to be racist towards me. Racism is justified if you don’t like someone. That’s what you think. So I hope when someone argues with your mom or sister they receive a brunt amount of racist comments. Then I hope you remember me. Karma is delicious. Sick fuck.

Last edited:
Beta boy? I don't simp or punk for hoes homeboy! I don't fall on my sword for gynocrats! I don't pander to the sisterhood of failure like a little pet porch monkey!

She called out all black men including your simp ass and like a true mangina you came running like a true male feminist!

Called out all black men? No dumbass
I literally defended black men against these racist fucks. That’s how this restarted you lying sack of *******. You responded to me defending the white guy. How do you type a bunch of lies when the evidence is right there?

And ALL black men? Really? I deliberately make it point to separate buck dancers coons like you from good black men. The men in my family, the black men in my life, my culture, my surroundings and especially my boyfriend would never. Ever.

She gave a white man an impression of herself and when that white man told her what he thinks of her and her attitude she said he was racist.
You basically have been saying that because you don’t like me, that it is warranted for a white man to be racist towards me. Racism is justified if you don’t like someone.

And then proceeds to refer to black men as porch monkeys. Who the fuck raised you? You are a failed individual. Dont even call yourself a black man, you don’t deserve that title.

@BBC4pussy

Last edited:

You still talking, yadda, yadda, yadda. Good by Betta boy.

You sound emotional ass hell lmao. I thought you said sticks and stones 😂😂😂 cos when a white man cusses your bitch ass out you go into feeble mood. 🤣🤣 real pussified
This is what I'm going to do once and for all for the people of this forum and those who want to know why black women are not worshipped and why the good men in the black community are leaving and seeking out women outside of the black community more and more everyday!

This video by black women will explain 100% percent why alot of people don't respect or protect black women today and why black women stay in confrontation with everyone!

Sunken place for sure. I am starting to think he is black fishing.
Actually I am one of those black people who don't vote for the party who wanted to keep you a slave! Yeah I'm black fishing because I don't support other black people's foolery and foolishness!

See I am a black man who believes that in order to save the black community and turn it around alot of y'all who are nothing more than a detriment to the community just have to be purged so that the good productive patriotic black people who want a successful community of good honest hard working people can flourish again. Trust me if they ever let us clean up our own community y'all will thinks these cops are angels compared to alot of us black men who combat trained and waiting to take back our community from the scum who run it and raised scum like themselves who do nothing but abuse and ******* them!

I'm not black fishing I'm just not the typical left leaning beta male simp!

Actually I am one of those black people who don't vote for the party who wanted to keep you a slave! Yeah I'm black fishing because I don't support other black people's foolery and foolishness!

See I am a black man who believes that in order to save the black community and turn it around alot of y'all who are nothing more than a detriment to the community just have to be purged so that the good productive patriotic black people who want a successful community of good honest hard working people can flourish again. Trust me if they ever let us clean up our own community y'all will thinks these cops are angels compared to alot of us black men who combat trained and waiting to take back our community from the scum who run it and raised scum like themselves who do nothing but abuse and ******* them!

I'm not black fishing I'm just not the typical left leaning beta male simp!
Betta boy say what? Yaddda Yadda yadda.

Back