Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
I’m echoing what you said in relation to caliber(just on a female side) it’s important when you’re emotionally secure and not afraid to work on things that your energy is returned. You put the work in why should you do double the load, especially if someone doesn’t want to be your equal.

sadly man baby is a great description of the current Australian male. Our current femacide rates reflect what happens when they are told no. Meanwhile I’ll just watch from over there😂

thanks for the discussion.

Trust me, the 'Man-Chilld' problem is Global 😅 not just in OZ

I was talking to a young Danish girl recently and it's a problem in Denmark as well.

I started a thread called 'Black Men Raise your standards' specifically to address this issue.
The standards a person sets for themself will be the quality they get in life!

In Your case @missbe if the relationship situation is as DIRE as you claim, you DO have the option of moving. No one says you have to stay put on your remote island country LOL

This is a spin off thread based on the other thread about why white women don’t marry black men. It seems like most of you don’t understand this basic fact- men are the gatekeepers of marriage not women. Men decide who they want to marry, men decide who they want to propose to.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. But marriage? The power is in the men’s hands. If you feel like BM and WW aren’t getting married, you should be asking the men why.

So to the black men here, you enjoy fucking white women. But why aren’t you marrying them?
Love ur article and very true. But I’m not a black man. I’m a trophy wife. Living the LS in its ful. My opinion is opposite. We are now strong independent women. And domaine our white man. Black men are the ones who can dominate us. That’s because they are alphas. White man are betas. And it’s ******* truth. It’s a metal usd tin. But u see it everywhere now. So there is a hierarchy that is being retstored to how it should’ve. The alpha black bull. The white wife who is domajnted by the bull. And she wants that. And she dominates the white husband cuckolding him whilst the back bull emasculates the husband. So I’ll get back on track. We Marty white man because they finance provide reliable emotions support worship us and easy to control. But not sex. Got that. We have the black alpha. He can come into our villa anytime and fuvk his wife. And the cuckold doesn’t dare try object. The alpha does what the guck he wants. Snd no one yes hom what to do. That’s why women accceot that alphas fuck many woman and ther is no keloids. Unlike. A white husband. Who wouldn’t dare. Alphas cannot be tamed. And hence they are not to marry. They would cause to much stress. Unreliable. Uncontrollable. Don’t provide. And always in trouble with law white men will say they break the law and lazy and don’t work. Coz they take sut and they must realise alpha don’t follow any white beta law. They set the rules. And they don’t work because they have beta males to do he work and provide. Just howit is in ******* kingdom. So in summary. Black men are not to marry. We marry white men. And fuck the alphas.

Love ur article and very true. But I’m not a black man. I’m a trophy wife. Living the LS in its ful. My opinion is opposite. We are now strong independent women. And domaine our white man. Black men are the ones who can dominate us. That’s because they are alphas. White man are betas. And it’s ******* truth. It’s a metal usd tin. But u see it everywhere now. So there is a hierarchy that is being retstored to how it should’ve. The alpha black bull. The white wife who is domajnted by the bull. And she wants that. And she dominates the white husband cuckolding him whilst the back bull emasculates the husband. So I’ll get back on track. We Marty white man because they finance provide reliable emotions support worship us and easy to control. But not sex. Got that. We have the black alpha. He can come into our villa anytime and fuvk his wife. And the cuckold doesn’t dare try object. The alpha does what the guck he wants. Snd no one yes hom what to do. That’s why women accceot that alphas fuck many woman and ther is no keloids. Unlike. A white husband. Who wouldn’t dare. Alphas cannot be tamed. And hence they are not to marry. They would cause to much stress. Unreliable. Uncontrollable. Don’t provide. And always in trouble with law white men will say they break the law and lazy and don’t work. Coz they take sut and they must realise alpha don’t follow any white beta law. They set the rules. And they don’t work because they have beta males to do he work and provide. Just howit is in ******* kingdom. So in summary. Black men are not to marry. We marry white men. And fuck the alphas.
What kind of racist ******* is this? Black men you see how these snow bunnies talk about you guys.

What kind of racist ******* is this? Black men you see how these snow bunnies talk about you guys.
Why would you let this upset you? This poster cannot even construct a coherent message! It's a white dude, probably ******* or from another country entirely. Looking to light a fuse. If it's truly a white woman, she not from here and speaks a language (gibberish) that I don't recognize, and don't care to try and decipher.

Last edited:
Quean....I'm trying to understand where you're coming from. The Canadian manchild writes nothing but derogatory, anti-black women posts and that rightfully upsets you (and 99% of the blacks on this site). Now, you're asking us (black men) to be up in arms over an incomprehensible post written by a white woman (supposedly), spewing an "incoherent truth" about black men. You and I have tangled before, but I respect you and anyone else who has a logical argument/statement to make. However, that statement (from Bootneck) was garbage, so exactly what would you like to see us do?

Last edited:
Why would you let this upset you? This poster cannot even construct a coherent message! It's a white dude, probably ******* or from another country entirely. Looking to light a fuse. If it's truly a white woman, she not from here and speaks a language (gibberish) that I don't recognize, and don't care to try and decipher.
I wasn’t angry relax, I forgot i even wrote the comment 😂😂

Quean....I'm trying to understand where you're coming from. The Canadian manchild writes nothing but derogatory, anti-black women posts and that rightfully upsets you (and 99% of the blacks on this site). Now, you're asking us (black men) to be up in arms over an incomprehensible post written by a white woman (supposedly), spewing an "incoherent truth" about black men. You and I have tangled before, but I respect you and anyone else who has a logical argument/statement to make. However, that statement (from Bootneck) was garbage, so exactly what would you like to see us do?
Lol I didn’t say I want them to do anything, just for them to understand that these women that love black men may still be racist against black men. Which is ok I guess if they’re just with them for sex.

Back