Black men making babies

Oh yeah, I sent you a pic. Thank you for the compliment
Although, I don't look so good those times I barfed after finishing a 10k going too hard too soon after I delivered.
Do you have any photos when you were black bred and pregnant? Would love to see if you have more photos or videos!

There's alot of propaganda out there!

. Only 25% percent of black men do not pay to support for their children! In similar fashion 20% percent of black women do not pay support for their children!

. According to studies black men make the most best most active *******'s when they are involved in their children's lives.

. The majority of black men are single and have not made any babies with anyone!

Do you have any photos when you were black bred and pregnant? Would love to see if you have more photos or videos!
LOL, not that I would post in a public forum. If I did, I'd be captioned all over the place about black breeding and all that. I do find those entertaining, but just not with me in the pic. My biggest concern is any of my ******* finding them online somewhere.

LOL, not that I would post in a public forum. If I did, I'd be captioned all over the place about black breeding and all that. I do find those entertaining, but just not with me in the pic. My biggest concern is any of my ******* finding them online somewhere.
I completely get you..you dont want it captioned all over the place like that. Lately I have found most of those photos are fake, just wanted something more authentic and real instead of the fakes. There is something so hot about seeing those baby bumps, I dont know I have a huge turn on for those!

1. A baby is not a fetish. Don't fuck around with the 'breeding' ******* with married couples.
2. Apply for welfare? That's a automatic 'No'.
Someone doesn't like me making comments about irresponsible and borderline racist fetishes?
Boo Hoo.
Fuck off @Xerxes

I wonnder what black children born to white women feel. What do they think about being the outcome of interracial breeding and what do they think about their mom.
I would like to receive feedback

@StewM

😂What i am, is a black man, who supports the movement, it doesn't make me a bigot.🤣

You seem to be acting like a woman, and not a man, do you always try and slander someone, who has a differing opinion than yourself, or are you just not accustomed to black men speaking truth, and not being intimidated to speak such truth in 2021?

Or is your chastity sleeve on too tight?
Per: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

bigot

bĭg′ət

noun​

1. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
By that definition you ARE a bigot

Back