Boston, Massachusetts Sperm Donor/breeder for Single or Partnered Woman

I'm looking to help provide a woman with a baby. I'm 6'1, 240 lbs intelligent, handsome, empathetic, and motivated. I'm seeking a woman who would love to bring a baby into the world alone or with their significant other. This can go on until you are bred or even longer if you enjoy playing with me. However, if you prefer just a sperm donor with no sexual contact, I’m open to that too.

I’m looking for someone with a stable career and life that will be able to provide for and support our baby. I do not want to be served papers for baby support. Open to a formal legal discussion too.

A little about me:

I love history. I love following hockey, baseball, and football. I enjoy playing soccer, baseball, and tennis. I also like watching TV and movies, video games, cooking, hiking, traveling, road trips, reading, writing short stories, walking, and journaling.

I have some pics and videos of me on my profile. I’ll gladly discuss more in Dm if you’re curious or interested.

I would loved to have you breed my wife. But she is 51 and beyond her baby bearing years…she has a gal pal with a mixed baby and dotes on that kiddo. She always mentions how cute mixed ******* are…I tell her she’d make beautiful black babies

Back