Black men making babies

No its not, but your entitled to your opinion, albeit twisted.😁
@loverbbcinva

Actually it is, i know many caucasian, latina women who don't desire white men, and would not touch them.

They desire black men only, and desire to have babies in their womb, from black men.

And that only date black men

I run a couple of groups, that give me the position, to give an educated, informed position.

Those are women, that have liberated themselves, and have done so proudly.

Hey guys if you get a woman pregnant and the baby is yours the only decent thing to do you pay her baby support money , see the baby , help raise YOUR baby, YES even if she is married to someone else. The courts will make you do this if she pushes this. Even if she applies for welfare. So man up be a responsible parent. If you do NOT want a baby dont bring one into this world. This is the REAL WORLD , Not a lifestyle game.

Attachments

• f6fc964e-af2a-46bd-b38f-403500d09c5d.png
    f6fc964e-af2a-46bd-b38f-403500d09c5d.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 516
@StewM

😂What i am, is a black man, who supports the movement, it doesn't make me a bigot.🤣

You seem to be acting like a woman, and not a man, do you always try and slander someone, who has a differing opinion than yourself, or are you just not accustomed to black men speaking truth, and not being intimidated to speak such truth in 2021?

Or is your chastity sleeve on too tight?
Well said

Hey guys if you get a woman pregnant and the baby is yours the only decent thing to do you pay her baby support money , see the baby , help raise YOUR baby, YES even if she is married to someone else. The courts will make you do this if she pushes this. Even if she applies for welfare. So man up be a responsible parent. If you do NOT want a baby dont bring one into this world. This is the REAL WORLD , Not a lifestyle game.
How about just keeping a condom on?

Just as because a woman can get herself pregnant does not (automatically) make her a good mom. She may be simply a poor judge of character, more especially if the man she chooses and uses to ******* the baby is a heartless lay-about. Or something worse.
A mom is a mom. Having children and raising children have nothing to do with each other. No one else but a mom can have a baby, but it's up to her how she wants to raise it, if she even wants to raise it at all. It's her decision, but as long as she decides, she is a good mom.

A married white woman having a biracial baby is a serious matter that far too many couples, and black men treat with little thought to that of the baby or how their lives will change. Marriages get ruined, children both biracial and their uniracial siblings, grow up with complexes and resentments toward one or both parents.

A married white woman having a biracial baby is a serious matter that far too many couples, and black men treat with little thought to that of the baby or how their lives will change. Marriages get ruined, children both biracial and their uniracial siblings, grow up with complexes and resentments toward one or both parents.
That is all growing pain towards a single denominator as nature progress. You cannot wake up one day and every thing is fine , no it has to go through the mill . Big progress have been made up to now . One day all will be one colour and racism will be history. Although it will take many centuries probably, but human life will get there . Evolution is real

I have 8 and 4 of them are mixed race. I love ALL of them with all my heart. Oh, and so does my husband.

I'm no Saint for sure, but the love and devotion I have for ALL my children far exceeds any judgement someone might have.
Erika you are in amazing shape for a mom of eight! Very nice to hear that they have loving parents to care for them!

My wife got pregnant by her black lover, and was supportive while she was pregnant and after the birth up to about a year after he was born. After than the slowly withdrew. He still pays support, but rarely comes around now. For the most part I've become his ******* and in a way, I'm glad he doesn't come around but I know in the future this is going to become an issue when her ******* realizes he's not my *******, and begins wondering why daddy left him.
You sir are a great guy

Back