Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

chucagrees' post: 869706 said:
I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.
This (Bull) agree' hubby should be at every fuck session. And even join in- ( the action) true cuckold job watch and enjoy!!

We only play as a couple no exceptions. If he doesn't like it we don't play with him period. We all need to have fun for this to work. If one of the 3 or more parts aren't having fun it isn't worth doing. He also has to be ok with me joining the action and fucking her with him. Sometimes I just watch though. There is one guy we play with on occasion that is very vanilla but she loves his really thick cock and he fucks her well but he is kinda boring to me and she said "we don't have to play with him if it's not fun for you" but I still call him once in a while because I know she likes his cock.

there are a lot of layers to the truth from my perspective.

My earliest days in the lifestyle (well when I knew I was in the lifestyle anyway), it felt a little strange to have an audience, but I'm a seriously horny mothafucka so being a little weird was never enough to give me problems performing, if there is a wet pussy in the room.

As I've been doing this for a while, I've come to view the situation as more than just an opportunity for new pussy (not that I really need more than new pussy, lol, but extra layers of mind fucking on are good).

1) what does she want? mostly because whatever she's comfortable with, or excited by will make for a
better time for both of us.
2) I enjoy the ego stroke of humliating him. I love to make her tell him how much better I am. How much deeper I go, how much harder I fuck, how much longer I last.
3) Establishing my place above him always ends up turning her on more in my experience.
4) plus if I'm being honest, putting a white boy in his place probably appeals to me for other reasons. as well.. not the nicest truth I know, but people are complicated.

there are a lot of layers to the truth from my perspective.

My earliest days in the lifestyle (well when I knew I was in the lifestyle anyway), it felt a little strange to have an audience, but I'm a seriously horny mothafucka so being a little weird was never enough to give me problems performing, if there is a wet pussy in the room.

As I've been doing this for a while, I've come to view the situation as more than just an opportunity for new pussy (not that I really need more than new pussy, lol, but extra layers of mind fucking on are good).

1) what does she want? mostly because whatever she's comfortable with, or excited by will make for a
better time for both of us.
2) I enjoy the ego stroke of humliating him. I love to make her tell him how much better I am. How much deeper I go, how much harder I fuck, how much longer I last.
3) Establishing my place above him always ends up turning her on more in my experience.
4) plus if I'm being honest, putting a white boy in his place probably appeals to me for other reasons. as well.. not the nicest truth I know, but people are complicated.
Interesting opinion and honest but like you say there are many levels in human interaction. Do you ever consider that the cuck or the wife is actually controlling everything. From my experience the pussy controls most things and the bull and the cuckold do her bidding and are allowed to think they are in charge. Just imagine a woman convincing her husband she fucks other men just for his pleasure, the bitch could sell freezers and snow to Eskimoes

I have done the bull thing for years and starting out it was really hard for me to allow the husband to watch or join in. But, the longer I did it the more I realized that it is no problem either way, in fact I enjoy it when the husband joins the fun. I also want be a bull for a couple unless the both agree and I don't hookup with the wife unless the husband tells me and knows that we are hooking up. I do get off a little bit with the husband watching sometimes but the husband watching is not a problem for me now.

Interesting opinion and honest but like you say there are many levels in human interaction. Do you ever consider that the cuck or the wife is actually controlling everything. From my experience the pussy controls most things and the bull and the cuckold do her bidding and are allowed to think they are in charge. Just imagine a woman convincing her husband she fucks other men just for his pleasure, the bitch could sell freezers and snow to Eskimoes

I think that probably happens when a bull gets into an exclusive relationship with a hotwife. I have a semi-regular wife I see occasionally, but I'm not interested in getting used to only one pussy. I'd say that was for married boys, but a lot of them don't even get that one lol

I think that probably happens when a bull gets into an exclusive relationship with a hotwife. I have a semi-regular wife I see occasionally, but I'm not interested in getting used to only one pussy. I'd say that was for married boys, but a lot of them don't even get that one lol
I am certain that there are many different relationships but the woman picks the husband and then picks the bulls and most women have many bulls. My wife did not like having a steady and preferred a box full of men and I got all the fucking I wanted and more

That's the problem, the husband gets turned on to!!!!!! I have on different occasions been approached to have sex with a married woman in front of her husband and it has turned out the same way every time. Every man has been bi. If you are using your wife as an excuse to be with a man, no I am not interested. That is just my experience.

That's the problem, the husband gets turned on to!!!!!! I have on different occasions been approached to have sex with a married woman in front of her husband and it has turned out the same way every time. Every man has been bi. If you are using your wife as an excuse to be with a man, no I am not interested. That is just my experience.
That's not really what it's about, at least for me. I do get turned on watching my wife take a big cock and I do things with him but ONLY with him while she is there! I don't look at a guy on the street and say "I'd like to suck him off " I say "I'd like to see him pound my wife" I have NO interest in doing anything with a guy when my wife is not there. You can call me BI if you want but I'm not interested without the pussy there.

That's not really what it's about, at least for me. I do get turned on watching my wife take a big cock and I do things with him but ONLY with him while she is there! I don't look at a guy on the street and say "I'd like to suck him off " I say "I'd like to see him pound my wife" I have NO interest in doing anything with a guy when my wife is not there. You can call me BI if you want but I'm not interested without the pussy there.
That is okay if that is disclosed up front. But if the guy is not expecting that, it is going to make him a little apprehensive. I am not looking to label or title anyone. We all like something different which is why we are here. Whatever we are looking for, we just have to communicate it better so the experience will benefit everyone.

Our experience has always been about the pleasure my Wife receives from her BBD lover. As a cuck, my sexual pleasure is derived from anything that pleases Her. We have enjoyed numerous experiences with other Men and quite a few have taken the time to make sure that their BBD 's are properly aroused, kept hard and then cleaned by my mouth, hands and yes, even my ass. Only in the presence of my Wife, and since I am caged, my part formerly know as a "penis" is useless.

That is okay if that is disclosed up front. But if the guy is not expecting that, it is going to make him a little apprehensive. I am not looking to label or title anyone. We all like something different which is why we are here. Whatever we are looking for, we just have to communicate it better so the experience will benefit everyone.
I agree 100%! I always make sure everything is up front before we meet. I'm not into suprising anyone.

Couldn't have said it better...even in "the lifestyle", communication is the key to having a successful relationship.

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.
Good answer here. The majority of us married men here want to see our wives fucked and satisfied beyond what we can offer. That's the thrill!!! If we agree to have them fuck in our absence after, then that's a different story.

Last edited:
[oundsQUOTE="wahoosurfer, post: 1115342, member: 75843"]That's not really what it's about, at least for me. I do get turned on watching my wife take a big cock and I do things with him but ONLY with him while she is there! I don't look at a guy on the street and say "I'd like to suck him off " I say "I'd like to see him pound my wife" I have NO interest in doing anything with a guy when my wife is not there. You can call me BI if you want but I'm not interested without the pussy there.[/QUOTE]
Sounds honest enough" inbox your next bull

[oundsQUOTE="wahoosurfer, post: 1115342, member: 75843"]That's not really what it's about, at least for me. I do get turned on watching my wife take a big cock and I do things with him but ONLY with him while she is there! I don't look at a guy on the street and say "I'd like to suck him off " I say "I'd like to see him pound my wife" I have NO interest in doing anything with a guy when my wife is not there. You can call me BI if you want but I'm not interested without the pussy there.
Sounds honest enough" inbox your next bull[/QUOTE]

Straight White Males are so inferior they can't help it. There merriest sight for them is the superior Black African Cock coming in the precious pink sanctuaries of their lovely married wives.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
How about befriending the husband? like... beers, conversation, meeting friends... and doing his wife in the bedroom while he entertains the other guests!

Back