Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

My first experience was amazing very nerve racking as the husband lying there watching, but then i got comfortable. I always looked foward in fucking his wife in front of him is so a turn on and even more husband is vocal about begging me to breed her so he can clean up. Me pounding her while they kiss each other and him playing with her tits. Helping me in any way fucking her more.

We have had many stunt cocks which is all the black guys she has sex with basically are. Not bulls, not superior cocks, just different cocks for that moment in time.
It is very hard to find a true bull. Like ctcougar said , most are stunt cocks, nothing wrong with that and some are quite good at fucking but lack the attitude and dominant qualities of a true bull, even if they say they are one(most do)

It is very hard to find a true bull. Like ctcougar said , most are stunt cocks, nothing wrong with that and some are quite good at fucking but lack the attitude and dominant qualities of a true bull, even if they say they are one(most do)
When a woman owns a cuckold husband she is dominant and sees most if not all men as inferior to herself so it is going to be difficult to find a dominant bull

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
Awesome explanation and perspective

When a woman owns a cuckold husband she is dominant and sees most if not all men as inferior to herself so it is going to be difficult to find a dominant bull
But that is not us, I am the dominant one in our relationship and she is submissive to me and any other males when we play with them. I am not your typical cuck. I am not submissive to him and i will play with her while he fucks her and such. I will play with him as well(if he is into that) but not as a sub. I usually let him do his thing and jump in where i see an opportunity or feel like. All of this is explained to him before hand, no suprises.

But that is not us, I am the dominant one in our relationship and she is submissive to me and any other males when we play with them. I am not your typical cuck. I am not submissive to him and i will play with her while he fucks her and such. I will play with him as well(if he is into that) but not as a sub. I usually let him do his thing and jump in where i see an opportunity or feel like. All of this is explained to him before hand, no suprises.
Sounds like it suits you and like fun as well, do you play with other women as well

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

Great description of how I feel a real Bull should feel and think!

I've noticed (from reading a lot, not actual experience) that there are a lot of different kind of cuckolds.
Some just like to see their wife fucked by one or more men (like me), without the need to feel humiliated by the superior man/cock.
Others don't want to participate, or even want to be explicitly forbidden to participate. Then there are some who like their wives to be fucked somewhere else and stay at home helplessly receiving footage of what's happening on their phones.
And then there is a difference in HOW they participate if they want/may. Some want to join in as a fully adequate team member, others want to 'assist' the bull or only be involved in the 'cleaning process'.

I think an experienced bull knows he needs to have this information beforehand to avoid unpleasant surprises ;)

I must admit that I'd also like to participate in the role of the bull, in the exact same way as you describe it IdoWives, it's hot as hell.
Unfortunately i'm not black and even more unfortunately I have a small cock so that's never gonna happen, lol ;)

It's so awesome how some of the black guys here say that it "makes them harder" and turns them on when they get to pleasure a white wife in front of her husband. Obviously, your first time doing it must be a little weird because you're wondering how the husband will react. However, it must get to the point where you realize that it really is turning on the husband immensely and obviously giving the wife a bit of a thrill as well. The fact that you are sexually stimulating the COUPLE both physically and mentally must be a HUGE trip for the black man involved.

Keep the replies coming. So rare to see this experience written out from the black man's perspective.
Exactly agree as myself and my first experience sane reaction of what is the husbands thoughts of me fucking his wife. After awhile such turn on husband and wife enjoying it having the husband asking and craving me to fuck her more and breed her multiple times until i was spent

Back