Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
Great Great response..LUV IT..."HUBBY"

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.
As a cuck, it always gives me great pleasure to watch a Black Man do for/to my wife what I am unable to do. Well said.

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.
I love to duck infront of the cuco

I love when the husband/bf watches me pleasuring his wife/gf. There is something erotic about it that turns me on especially if we are in their bed. If I cum inside her in front of him😍 instant trip to cloud 9. I also like when he is involved. Whether that is tag teaming her, threesomes, or he is cleaning both of us after.
Always great when a Black Man sperms your wife while you watch.

This is surley the whole point to this lifestyle is to watch? Fuck all the other humiliation side not a fan of that but to watch is atleast what a bull should expect, it's like others said if the guy wasn't present in the room whilst the bull is balls deep inside the wife then its just a man fucking another woman vanilla

hi. I'm new to this business. Can you help me figure this out? My husband wants us to find the bull. Sometimes he says that he wants to be sissy, so that the bull will completely dominate. He doesn't mind sucking cock and licking balls - if the bull orders it.and even more. Sometimes he would like to join in and fuck me at the same time as the bull. He want to clean me up after the bull. And always wants to fuck me after the bull, and feel the bull's cum in my pussy.
So my question - its ok when hubby want to play in different ways?
Yes, you must let him He wants that dick as much as you do

hi. I'm new to this business. Can you help me figure this out? My husband wants us to find the bull. Sometimes he says that he wants to be sissy, so that the bull will completely dominate. He doesn't mind sucking cock and licking balls - if the bull orders it.and even more. Sometimes he would like to join in and fuck me at the same time as the bull. He want to clean me up after the bull. And always wants to fuck me after the bull, and feel the bull's cum in my pussy.
the hubby must choose if he want to be a dominated sissy cuckold or still have intercourse with the wife. I don't see natural both ways

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.
I want the husband there for a few reasons: I want him to see us enjoying each other and the connection, I want him to also experience the sights and sounds that the meets bring instead of them fantasizing about it, and lastly, I feel there is a more of a comfort level for both him and his wife if he is there. In the end, let's have some safe and comfortable adult fun before going back to work..lol.

Yes, it is fine that he thinks about what he likes, and it is great he feels comfortable enough to tell you. BUT understand, accept, appreciate and empower yourself to that same right and as you both are unique people your wants and likes most likely will not match, especially at first. No rush, no worry, you two just talk about them. This is the prime, initial place that if YOU aren't happy with it, NOBODY will be!

Or to quote G. Clinton "Free your mind and your ass will follow."

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
Yes, what he said!!!!

that is super hot

Back