Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

If the guy is not okay with husband being there we don't meet, not only is this his fantasy to witness but he wants to ensure I'm safe meeting someone that honestly is someone we don't know at the beginning. Possibility of meeting alone might happen down the line but that's just how it is.

If the guy is not okay with husband being there we don't meet, not only is this his fantasy to witness but he wants to ensure I'm safe meeting someone that honestly is someone we don't know at the beginning. Possibility of meeting alone might happen down the line but that's just how it is.
As a female, do you get off on it too? Do you like the subtle dominance of the bull over your husband while doing roleplay/fantasy stuff in the bedroom?

I love when's the husband is present and watch me dominate his wife. After that it's total submission from the both of them.
I like to think the ability to highlight -- to exploit and deepen -- the inherent deference in a man offering up his wife for sex is something that would come pretty naturally to a capable bull. I've gotta believe most men with cuckold impulses want that to happen too, at least some, whether they'd admit it or not.

not saying there's a playbook....every couple and every situation must be unique. But I really believe most couples who try are looking to be led some, but with sensitivity. They want to be shown the rightness of the act, that it was worth exploring for them. Surely the right kind of experience can encourage them to more.

You are 100% correct!! The "art" of being dominant starts way before we meet, the bull needs to get in her head and establish dominance prior to the actual meet through texts, pics, demands..ect. Thats how you can tell if a bull will truly be dominant.
Interesting! Are there any discussions on this topic (about such online conversations preceding the meeting)?

I like to think the ability to highlight -- to exploit and deepen -- the inherent deference in a man offering up his wife for sex is something that would come pretty naturally to a capable bull. I've gotta believe most men with cuckold impulses want that to happen too, at least some, whether they'd admit it or not.

not saying there's a playbook....every couple and every situation must be unique. But I really believe most couples who try are looking to be led some, but with sensitivity. They want to be shown the rightness of the act, that it was worth exploring for them. Surely the right kind of experience can encourage them to more.
Well said and I agree with you on these points.

I love when the husband/bf watches me pleasuring his wife/gf. There is something erotic about it that turns me on especially if we are in their bed. If I cum inside her in front of him😍 instant trip to cloud 9. I also like when he is involved. Whether that is tag teaming her, threesomes, or he is cleaning both of us after.

Last edited:
I find that most men want me to watch and more it seems to excite them for a variety of reasons, a few seem to think they can dominate but not most. When the husband watches and is willing to participate it allows the other man to experiment and try things he normally would not. We had a long term guy and he would often ask me to finish him off when he pulled out of her or sometimes just to suck him off for the second round. I think the women are the ones who decide how things go and men just follow

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.
I perform better when the husband is there. I get a kick out of fucking a wife doggystyle and right before I cum on her pussy and asshole I make the husband get u see her so I can watch my cum drop in his mouth

I perform better when the husband is there. I get a kick out of fucking a wife doggy style and right before I cum on her pussy and asshole I make the husband get u see her so I can watch my cum drop in his mouth
a lot of men liked having me under her while they fucked and most would slide their cock into my mouth or i would suck and lick their balls and shaft. Sometimes they cum in deep and she sits up and lets it drain while other times they cum on the outside or in my mouth. I never thought i would suck cock but it has made things easier and more fun for everyone and it turns out i am very talented from experience

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.
It’s very understandable. The Bull is afraid 😱 of what all could happen and doesn’t really understand what it means to be an intelligent Bull. My suggestion to black Bulls is simple. Bring your Bull Gear ⚙️ with you. That includes a video recorder on a stand, cuck cage, handcuffs, a gagging ball 🎱, and some masking tape, and condoms. You are in complete control, so why are you scared 😱 or nervous 😬??? Be the Bull 🎯 you were meant to be and dominant your couples.
0BD22CA0-9B5B-4F37-BA43-9B1054013B71.png

I understand a white dude wanting to watch, but it can come off as hella creepy without boundries established. If a dude wants to watch its one thing. But I am not comfortable with another dude working his ******* and looking at me.

I don't have any hate for gays, but that situation feels uncomfortable to me as a man.
and fucking strangers and other mens wives is normal , just saying and i understand where you are coming from but all this is odd behavior

the cuck thing is just awkward to me. I pass on the hubby watching from the dark corner of the room like Arnold in True Lies.

I'm not an entertainer of men, but I'll fuck the ******* out of your woman so good she'll talk about it like it was a Christmas miracle.
Why are you on this web site looking for married women. Why not seek out single women at another web site

Just my two cents, but any man that calls themselves a "hubby" needs to GTFO.
is that get the fuck out ? than you have no true understanding of the Cuckold Lifestyle Dynamics and you are a big dick dildo Or does it me get the fuck off and enjoy watching me give your wife some wonderful SUPERIOR ALPHA BBC to make a cream pie for you to eat little penis hubby. Now that's what most cuckold couples are seeking

Back