Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

Some watch, some jerk off, some film and take pics... some I've never even met.

Had one who 'hid' in the closet, yes... HID, while I fucked his woman.
Kinky, a bit weird, but wife was hella fun.
Same. I had one who never said a word, just crawled around the bed, naked from the waist down, jerking and watching while I fucked his wife.
It was fun, she was hot.

Last edited:
Hey hun, I'm in the exact same position with my hubs. I have slowly worked on him Over time and he is now allowing me to begin pegging him while he is caged. The thought of him submitting to one of my loves turns me on So much but he is steadfast in his insistence to not do anything sexual. Any tips? Jxoxox

My slut gave me permission to order her hubby in no uncertain terms and tone of voice as what he will be doing.
I'm extremely dominant and have no problem ordering other men on what to do , so I've never had a hubby that was non compliant.
I had one that sorta tried at first, however after being warned by me and his wife that he WILL obey me , he did.
It's a huge turn on to me when they realize instinctively that they will NOT be arguing with me.
The look of utter humiliation and shame on their face as I assert myself is a total pleasure to me.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
spoken like a red hot Bull!

Mixed feelings here. First off, I'm not a cuck. We personally think it's silly, but to each there own. I'm not a tiny dick white guy. Wife says I'm above average. I just love watching my wife get ultimate pleasure, weather it be from a true BBC, or another talented bi woman. If she is alone with another bi girl, I will give them privacy if the other girl requests it. If you are a guy, and going to be with my wife, I want to be there. I love to see the look on her face when you reach farther than I can. It's hot to watch. Now if you are an ABC (average black cock), and not a BBC, I don't care to watch. It's a color, AND size thing to me.

On the other hand, we got hit on by another white couple on a swing site. She only plays, and he watches? Felt kind of mixed feeling about that.;) (It doesn't matter, because like most, after a week of getting the wife all horned up texting back and forth, and sharing picts, she fell of the face of the earth like the rest.):unsure:
[/QU
Really? You are not a cuckold? LOL.

All of the "real Men" in our poly Family really love having us husbands watch....they love taunting us, while they fuck our Wives; telling us how good their pussy is; pointing out how much our Wives are loving their superior Black cocks, etc. It's all about the humiliation of the husbands, for us....our Masters ALL love seeing that we are humiliated constantly...

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.

Lol have you seen my profile media ?

My slut gave me permission to order her hubby in no uncertain terms and tone of voice as what he will be doing.
I'm extremely dominant and have no problem ordering other men on what to do , so I've never had a hubby that was non compliant.
I had one that sorta tried at first, however after being warned by me and his wife that he WILL obey me , he did.
It's a huge turn on to me when they realize instinctively that they will NOT be arguing with me.
The look of utter humiliation and shame on their face as I assert myself is a total pleasure to me.

Bro, I fucking love your attitude and swag -- and total confidence in who you are.

Back