Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

Your example is not an issue for me. The kind of coaching or better stated, “cheering”, I am referring to is the hubby or boyfriend that is giving instruction every 2 seconds: “ Move her leg to the right. To the left, fuck her hard, shove your dick on her mouth, grab her tits, Fuck her hard, slap her ass, fuck her hard”. Lol. You get my point. After a while, that level of intervention gets annoying and spoils the moment for the wife who is trying to connect sexually with the Bull. Just my thoughts.
In my case, the one with the black cock decides who is going to do what at anytime.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
I totally agree!

This is an important thread, and one many bulls should read carefully. For us, the bulls where we have great relationships with and my wife enjoys fucking most appreciate and respect the marriage and the role both husband and wife play. Our dynamic ebbs and flows - sometimes she is dominant, and sometimes I'm dominant, and "ordering" her to fuck these hot black men. So its important to communicate this and engage as friends and equals to understand the dynamic we're all looking for on the particular meet up. We also talk about what the bull's interests are as well, so that we can all ensure everyone's turned on and having fun!

Guys that can't handle the husband being involved will not meet my wife. I'm always the first contact, and always somehow involved - even if she meets her boyfriend alone, she or he will share a pic, and likely a detailed story while I eat her creamy pussy afterward, and I'm expecting / looking for a thank-you from the bull after, as the only way this works is if we're all appreciative of the fun we have together and the respect we offer up to each other in the various dynamics.

Obviously, if the dynamic is a more sub/Dom dynamic, this may be prompted through other ways of appreciation ... but the point being ... a sub dynamic is as important a part of the process as the dom, because without the sub agreeing to be sub, the dynamic entirely falls apart... so respect and appreciate all in the lifestyle, and if you can't handle the dynamic of the couple you're engaging with ... I agree with others (and thank you, ido) - its time for you to move on, as this lifestyle is not for you!

-khrises

Very well written reply. There needs to be respect for the Husband too. Some people here seem to have a problem separating fantasy, which couples play out in the bedroom, from reality outside the bedroom. I realize some people go further with their kink in the bedroom with certain forms of humiliation, etc. But it baffles me when some guys here paint all husbands the same and say they intend to completely ignore them, disrespect them, etc. Of course a lot of these guys are likely fakes anyways.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
You couldn't have said it better

You couldn't have said it better
This is why I truly believe that this is the best site on the internet. True real life people living this wonderful lifestyle of interracial sex, especially with Hung Black Men being able to dominate the same Caucasian man that could be a racist POS to minorities but in private he is submissive to the power of the BBC that is not a myth. I served over 12 years in the military and I saw racism alive and well, especially in the military. To all the BBC out there, fucking a racist POS’s wife behind his back is the *******!! To me, it’s biggest turn on to be able to see through this amazing website. Keep doing what you do playas. I’m y’alls biggest fan!

Actually what is happening is the husband or boyfriend whoever he is he cannot meet her sexual appetite/desire for arousal so he fulfills her fantasy instead with a black mandingo/bull and need lives through us. He instructs you if he were the one penetrating and pounding her wet eagerly waiting pussy by coaching us to slap her face, slap her ass , pounder her cunt hard and bend over her Black cock tramp ass over and fuck her hard in her tight ass while he jacks off lol.

Actually what is happening is the husband or boyfriend whoever he is he cannot meet her sexual appetite/desire for arousal so he fulfills her fantasy instead with a black mandingo/bull and need lives through us. He instructs you if he were the one penetrating and pounding her wet eagerly waiting pussy by coaching us to slap her face, slap her ass , pounder her cunt hard and bend over her Black cock tramp ass over and fuck her hard in her tight ass while he jacks off lol.
Or we’re just being sexually adventurous together.

Well for us it’s an absolute that we both participate in it. We’re both bi and both love to service the Bull. We’re upfront from the get go on that. Many Black Bulls won’t openly admit to being bi or in playing with the male half but in private many see it as a real turn on to be able to dominate a couple. Nothing more submissive than for a Bull to take both husband and wife together. As she watches him used for his pleasure and taking his place as a black man’s bitch.

the cuck thing is just awkward to me. I pass on the hubby watching from the dark corner of the room like Arnold in True Lies.

I'm not an entertainer of men, but I'll fuck the ******* out of your woman so good she'll talk about it like it was a Christmas miracle.[/QUO
“Christmas miracle”... omg lmfao

It personally doesn’t bother me at all so long as no touchy feely stuff is going on I’m straight so trying to participate with me is a big no but i could care less if you wanna encourage your wife or even touch her so long as my boundaries are respected though do whatever you want

That is actually easier said then done trying to find a BULL to make it an easy transition !!!! But he is definitely aware of me wanting him to be more involved
We exist my dear its just a "vetting" process and see if hubby will allow a bull to give him oral while he pleases you that may attempt to open him up he doesn't have to do anything just allow it

That is actually easier said then done trying to find a BULL to make it an easy transition !!!! But he is definitely aware of me wanting him to be more involved
Finding the right bull is challenging period!
We're trying to find one I can be friends with, so I can get more comfortable in order to fully relax and let go!
My husband would also prefer it be someone I'm comfortably friends with so we're ALL more relaxed and intimate.
So far we've met a few real jerks, a couple of unattractive and creepy guys, a few possibilities, and some amazing sexual adventures.
This is such an amazing adventure together. It's a very powerful experience for all of us.
We want more!

Back