Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

This is an important thread, and one many bulls should read carefully. For us, the bulls where we have great relationships with and my wife enjoys fucking most appreciate and respect the marriage and the role both husband and wife play. Our dynamic ebbs and flows - sometimes she is dominant, and sometimes I'm dominant, and "ordering" her to fuck these hot black men. So its important to communicate this and engage as friends and equals to understand the dynamic we're all looking for on the particular meet up. We also talk about what the bull's interests are as well, so that we can all ensure everyone's turned on and having fun!

Guys that can't handle the husband being involved will not meet my wife. I'm always the first contact, and always somehow involved - even if she meets her boyfriend alone, she or he will share a pic, and likely a detailed story while I eat her creamy pussy afterward, and I'm expecting / looking for a thank-you from the bull after, as the only way this works is if we're all appreciative of the fun we have together and the respect we offer up to each other in the various dynamics.

Obviously, if the dynamic is a more sub/Dom dynamic, this may be prompted through other ways of appreciation ... but the point being ... a sub dynamic is as important a part of the process as the dom, because without the sub agreeing to be sub, the dynamic entirely falls apart... so respect and appreciate all in the lifestyle, and if you can't handle the dynamic of the couple you're engaging with ... I agree with others (and thank you, ido) - its time for you to move on, as this lifestyle is not for you!

-khrises
"so respect and appreciate all in the lifestyle, and if you can't handle the dynamic of the couple you're engaging with ... I agree with others (and thank you, ido) - its time for you to move on, as this lifestyle is not for you!" So you respect the lifestyles as long as it fits your lifestyle? I think we need to respect that others have different needs from us and sometimes the same needs, but it's not up to you or anyone else to tell others it's "not for you". Lets try to stay open minded people, sometimes we don't know everything that others need.

"so respect and appreciate all in the lifestyle, and if you can't handle the dynamic of the couple you're engaging with ... I agree with others (and thank you, ido) - its time for you to move on, as this lifestyle is not for you!" So you respect the lifestyles as long as it fits your lifestyle? I think we need to respect that others have different needs from us and sometimes the same needs, but it's not up to you or anyone else to tell others it's "not for you". Lets try to stay open minded people, sometimes we don't know everything that others need.
"The lifestyle" I'm talking about is hotWIFE lifestyle, not cheating wife or hookup where it's primarily 1:1.

To try ignoring the husband perspective when contemplating engagement with wife is not engaging in this lifestyle, it's just wanting to hookup.

We don't play in all hot wife/cuckold dynamics, but my point here is that understanding that dynamic for all is primary, and then as others have said...if it's not the dynamic you're into, then move along. The piece I'm reading where guys fucking wives and being annoyed that the husband is there tells me you aren't really into that dynamic...so that guy probably isn't really a bull in this dynamic, so ...

Having a ******* with you a Sunday evening must be amazing. I bet you can spend hours relating delicious anecdotes.
Yes I do, Monica. Over 20 years worth of great stories.... With a break in-between for marriage lol
I used to have a Wordpress erotic blog called 'Confessions of A Reformed Player'. It was a huge hit... Until WP shut it down for being TOO explicit :(

Keep in mind, this was 4 years ago. I've since added to those sexploits :devil:

I myself have had no problems letting the husband watch me with their wife if that’s what they want and that’s what we’ve agreed to. I’ve had my cock sucked while the husband stood by and watched and choose to jack off. He and the wife seemed to be extra turned in by this! I myself had no problem performing while the husband watched. I’ve also fucked while the husband got his dick sucked by his wife!

Also, drinks with me on any given evening will only lead to one thing..

I didn't expect other type of answer from you, otherwise you would have disappointed me ... or it'd have seriously affected my self-esteem. 'Confessions of A Reformed Player'. It is such a suggestive title that fascinates me. Can't you send me some of those writtings?

I think that's the whole point if my wife black lover wants to fuck her alone than great, if he wants husband to watch him and his wife even better but we need to know as a white husband whos wifes dates black men i need to be opend minded.

I think that's the whole point if my wife black lover wants to fuck her alone than great, if he wants husband to watch him and his wife even better but we need to know as a white husband whos wifes dates black men i need to be opend minded.
And that is your dynamic, which is great and I certainly support. My point was merely those that solely want the wife solo and do not want to consider the husband in the equation really aren't playing in the lifestyle....they're just fucking your wife. And if you're good with that, awesome! I was reacting to many men who think that being in the lifestyle means denegrading the husband and ignoring him...and I'm in full alignment with the points that have been made on this thread earlier, there are all kinds of dynamics. And first order of business for any long term lifestyle player is to understand what your interests are and do they match with the couple your playing with....if yes, carry on.... If so, bugger off and don't bitch about the dynamic once you get there.

In all honesty - I think there are bullshit players on both sides of the equation - the couples also need to be clear of their interests with the bull as well...so I'm mainly advocating for communication

And that is your dynamic, which is great and I certainly support. My point was merely those that solely want the wife solo and do not want to consider the husband in the equation really aren't playing in the lifestyle....they're just fucking your wife. And if you're good with that, awesome! I was reacting to many men who think that being in the lifestyle means denegrading the husband and ignoring him...and I'm in full alignment with the points that have been made on this thread earlier, there are all kinds of dynamics. And first order of business for any long term lifestyle player is to understand what your interests are and do they match with the couple your playing with....if yes, carry on.... If so, bugger off and don't bitch about the dynamic once you get there.

In all honesty - I think there are bullshit players on both sides of the equation - the couples also need to be clear of their interests with the bull as well...so I'm mainly advocating for communication
I could not agree with you more we all have to be on the same card for it to work long term, youre right on target, thank you

I didn't expect other type of answer from you, otherwise you would have disappointed me ... or it'd have seriously affected my self-esteem. 'Confessions of A Reformed Player'. It is such a suggestive title that fascinates me. Can't you send me some of those writtings?
In one of Life's great, twisted tragedies... The external hard drive I saved them on CRASHED :( I lost all my writings plus lots of memories. Someone suggested I do a recovery but I heard it's expensive

I have never had an issue what the husband/boyfriend being in the room. I never understood how someone could claim to be in the LS, but only want to play one-on-one. I have seen Bulls that go the parties and get upset because the hubby will not let him have one-on-one time with the wife. With that being said, I get turned by the hubby watching me fuck his wife and take her to sexual heights he can’t take her. It does not mean that hubby and wife don’t have a satisfactory sex life. But the sex she gets from me (or any Bull) is not what she can get from him. Which is the point. Plus, my goal is to sexually please her by sexing her while giving him a good show so they both want a repeat. The only issue I do have with the hubby there is that I hate the “coaching hubby”. I never will claim to be the ultimate lover, but I don’t need to coached on how to fuck. I don’t mine 1 or 2 suggestions about what the wife likes, but not on every stroke. Lol. So, to sum up, I am cool with the hubby there. It adds to the sexual experience.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

Back