Cuck type couples

Loridan

Couple
If you are a cuckold couple or just get into adding another guy do you do it together or she enjoy a guy without you?
Always together for us except maybe 20 minutes when I let them have some alone time.
There's lots of posts about the wife not wanting hubby watching so she can let go and enjoy. Other posts about wife likes husband watching.

We are not very experienced with all this. We have a guy we see semi regularly.
Almost always we have him at our home. We always do this together, I'm either watching them or he's watching us. There's some relaxing and chatting between rounds. After we're done she always walks him downstairs for a goodbye kiss at the door. She would come back upstairs to me and she'd say he fingered her while they kissed. She loved it, we always had sex after he left. One night she/they took longer than usual, I went downstairs and saw him doing her on the couch. I went back to the bedroom. When she came back she told me she saw me and was I OK with it. Now it's how it is when he visits. We get done then they go once more without me. She always askes if I'm good if she kisses him goodbye, her code for some alone time I guess. I'm OK with it but I want to be part of the whole thing. One night I looked in on them and he was slamming her butt hole. He and I have done her butt before but she always tells us to go slow. So I'm not there and he's pounding her butt and she was way into it.
All good but what gives ?

If you are a cuckold couple or just get into adding another guy do you do it together or she enjoy a guy without you?
Always together for us except maybe 20 minutes when I let them have some alone time.
There's lots of posts about the wife not wanting hubby watching so she can let go and enjoy. Other posts about wife likes husband watching.
We both have been play together and alone. Mostly together through-out our past. If alone it was more that we were separated while at a party but left together. I would say playing alone for her in the past was rare as it was a safety concern of hers.

I want to watch my wife get down on her knees and suck a big black cock, and then watch her get picked up and fucked, but my wife always doesn’t agree with me being around anymore, and I keep trying to convince her.

We always play together. I watch and film as they fuck, and then I'll fuck her once the bull is done (although by then I'm pretty much ready to blow my load, so I cum pretty quick).

My wife has had 2 bulls over the past 4 years. However; she wants this to be her thing. A break from the mundane and responsibilities of life. She is super careful and only meet up in public places & hotels, and would usually go on a date and return home that night or the following morning. She has had a few weekend get aways where she leaves on a Fri afternoon and return on Sunday. She tells me about her date with a bit of details but insist that this is her thing. When she returns home, she would tell me about her date while showering and I'm hand washing her soiled panties.
She only sees her BBC bull about twice per month. But when she returns home she is so satisfied and stress-free.
I buy and choose her outfits for her dates or pack her overnight bag if she will be away for the weekend. She teases me that I know her bra, stay-ups & panties sizes better than her! I book her mani/pedi, waxing & hair appointments so she'll be perfect when she goes on her date.

When we started I used to stay and watch / film / get involved a lot more.
Over time it's changed and now it's very much O's time with her lovers.
One guy I have never seen him fucking her live while I was there.
The 2 others she has semi regular contact with I have seen with her but not in over 2 years. I don't think it's what they want anymore, they know she is married but they are past having me around.

Nice chart! We are #2 & #13, although I'm not like a puppy, jumping up and being all over my wife when she returns. At most, I would ask how it went and she would usually give me a one word response like "Great!" or "Fantastic!" on her way to the shower. If she wants to give me details, she would call me to the bathroom and she tell me about her date, while showering.

Still working to convince the wife to follow through but the closest I've gotten her to consider it was by way of a threesome, both of us participating in her and the bull. I'm sure it would evolve in some sort after that but 🤷‍♂️

1,2,4,5,9,11 is how I think we are. My husband like to watch when he can but some time he is home or wait somewhere and some time I date and he does know I went.

Back