Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

I have never had an issue what the husband/boyfriend being in the room. I never understood how someone could claim to be in the LS, but only want to play one-on-one. I have seen Bulls that go the parties and get upset because the hubby will not let him have one-on-one time with the wife. With that being said, I get turned by the hubby watching me fuck his wife and take her to sexual heights he can’t take her. It does not mean that hubby and wife don’t have a satisfactory sex life. But the sex she gets from me (or any Bull) is not what she can get from him. Which is the point. Plus, my goal is to sexually please her by sexing her while giving him a good show so they both want a repeat. The only issue I do have with the hubby there is that I hate the “coaching hubby”. I never will claim to be the ultimate lover, but I don’t need to coached on how to fuck. I don’t mine 1 or 2 suggestions about what the wife likes, but not on every stroke. Lol. So, to sum up, I am cool with the hubby there. It adds to the sexual experience.

Maybe the just want to see you fuck in specific positions so they can have a better view? Some, like me, are obsessed by watching the cock slide in and out, so to maximize that I might ask for specific positions :)

Maybe the just want to see you fuck in specific positions so they can have a better view? Some, like me, are obsessed by watching the cock slide in and out, so to maximize that I might ask for specific positions :)
Your example is not an issue for me. The kind of coaching or better stated, “cheering”, I am referring to is the hubby or boyfriend that is giving instruction every 2 seconds: “ Move her leg to the right. To the left, fuck her hard, shove your dick on her mouth, grab her tits, Fuck her hard, slap her ass, fuck her hard”. Lol. You get my point. After a while, that level of intervention gets annoying and spoils the moment for the wife who is trying to connect sexually with the Bull. Just my thoughts.

Your example is not an issue for me. The kind of coaching or better stated, “cheering”, I am referring to is the hubby or boyfriend that is giving instruction every 2 seconds: “ Move her leg to the right. To the left, fuck her hard, shove your dick on her mouth, grab her tits, Fuck her hard, slap her ass, fuck her hard”. Lol. You get my point. After a while, that level of intervention gets annoying and spoils the moment for the wife who is trying to connect sexually with the Bull. Just my thoughts.
I so agree, when my wife with a black guy and im lucky enough to watch I let him have her the way he wants, not cool trying to tell him how your wife is best fucked.

Preach on brother lol
Well I just think that the blk man knows best what your wife needs and wants and as a white cuckold to think I know better then a black bull is silly and disrespectful. First you never disrespectful as a cuck you are inferior to him to begin with and yes my wifes hot and I love her but his property when he is with her and my wife told me the few years ago so any cuck who does not know that should not get to watch and never tell a black man how to use your wife not your place.

I have never had an issue what the husband/boyfriend being in the room. I never understood how someone could claim to be in the LS, but only want to play one-on-one. I have seen Bulls that go the parties and get upset because the hubby will not let him have one-on-one time with the wife. With that being said, I get turned by the hubby watching me fuck his wife and take her to sexual heights he can’t take her. It does not mean that hubby and wife don’t have a satisfactory sex life. But the sex she gets from me (or any Bull) is not what she can get from him. Which is the point. Plus, my goal is to sexually please her by sexing her while giving him a good show so they both want a repeat. The only issue I do have with the hubby there is that I hate the “coaching hubby”. I never will claim to be the ultimate lover, but I don’t need to coached on how to fuck. I don’t mine 1 or 2 suggestions about what the wife likes, but not on every stroke. Lol. So, to sum up, I am cool with the hubby there. It adds to the sexual experience.

Absolutely nothing better than the black guy having confidence and skill to know what is best!

WOW! This is such an awesome post I don't know where to begin. First, it's great that you seem to really fit within the lifestyle as having the husband there watching you perform gives you an extra thrill too. Secondly, I totally agree that husbands should generally keep their comments to a minimum and NEVER direct the sex. I think that could ******* the mood for the stud and the wife. It's hard enough for regular guys to perform in front of someone, never mind all the commentary and directions going on. I think guys like you are generally cool with the Husband observing from a corner, taking the odd photo or clip, stroking, whatever. But making comments all the time would be so distracting.
My favorite part of your post though is when you said you make a conscious effort to please the husband as well by giving him really good "views" of the action. Husbands should be really appreciate of this and it's nice to see a stud that's not just thinking of his own enjoyment. You probably get a lot of requests from couples for repeats!!!!!!!

WOW! This is such an awesome post I don't know where to begin. First, it's great that you seem to really fit within the lifestyle as having the husband there watching you perform gives you an extra thrill too. Secondly, I totally agree that husbands should generally keep their comments to a minimum and NEVER direct the sex. I think that could ******* the mood for the stud and the wife. It's hard enough for regular guys to perform in front of someone, never mind all the commentary and directions going on. I think guys like you are generally cool with the Husband observing from a corner, taking the odd photo or clip, stroking, whatever. But making comments all the time would be so distracting.
My favorite part of your post though is when you said you make a conscious effort to please the husband as well by giving him really good "views" of the action. Husbands should be really appreciate of this and it's nice to see a stud that's not just thinking of his own enjoyment. You probably get a lot of requests from couples for repeats!!!!!!!
Thank you for that thoughtful words

Yeah, I've seen videos and could hear the husband directing. These types of husbands are out there and it often seems the female isn't really into it in these situations. I sometimes question if she's enjoying it at all and just being bossed around by her husband. Sucks that you've experienced this. I'm sure most guys like you would be tolerant of the husband letting out the occasional, "that's so hot" or some other compliment. The husband can just move around to get a better view, but it's cool if the stud actually gives the husband a better view on purpose every so often ;).

I would let any black guys fuck my wife senseless, while i watch. I would do anything with you as well, sucking, you fucking me, humiliating me....AS LONG AS...when you guys go home, the wife and I are an inseparable couple who love and respect each other. It's just a VERY powerful and HOT kink for me.

Personally I think the husband watching is a turn on....I look at it like he is watching me for some tips for his lady and may even learn to please his lady a little more just from watching us....though he may never match up I respect that he wants the best pleasure for his wife. Nothing wrong with him wanting to pound her at the same time even though he may never match up to myself

I would be watching to see my wife's response to you, not for tips at better sex. Most guys here who have been married for a number of years know they have taken their wife to a certain point sexually and have peaked. The exact reason we are looking for someone like you is to watch you take her someplace sexually she has never been before with a man, past that point where I have peaked with her.
I, and others here, have no illusions that what she would experience with you would be anything I could replicate. Face it, my wife is a middle class housewife and mom and being in bed with some well hung black guy is not something she ever expected and the things running through her mind about that are not things she will get with me.

I'm fine with it if the husband watches. Moreso I like it when he's there so I can deliberately ignore him.

I got ordained online and it's actually one of my biggest fantasies to perform the ceremony and then breed his wife myself in front of anybody who'd watch. Then continue to load her up for the entire honeymoon. One can dream :)

Back