Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

I can see both sides of the coin. I can see why some guys would feel uncomfortable with having another guy present while they're with a woman. As for me, I have been hosting BBC parties for years. So it's very matter of fact for me to be in a setting where there are women getting fucked all over the place and other guys are standing around waiting their turn as well as the husbands watching their wives. You simply learn to block them out and focus on the women. Personally, I could care less what another man is doing as long as it's not directed towards me. I'll be the first to admit, my parties nor this lifestyle are for everyone. You have to be an extremely confident man to be able to handle your business with onlookers present. I can't tell you how many guys get 'stage fright' at my parties lol. I just accept the fact that some are simply not built for this life. It's all about staying in your lane and doing what you're comfortable with. If a woman you want to fuck wants her husband to be there and he wants to jerk off...if you're not comfortable with this...just move on to the next chick. It's not rocket science. What happens is that dudes get so pressed for the pussy that they agree to a situation even though that situation makes them uncomfortable. In my 15 years in this lifestyle I have never had a couple surprise me with her husband wanting to watch. They have always told me before things even got to that point. So for you guys that have a problem with it, you need to learn to just let that piece of pussy walk on by. But if you are going to be in this lifestyle and deal with married women whose husbands enjoy them being with black men, then be prepared to have him there watching. It goes with the territory. If this is not your thing then look for those women who are single or who are cheating on their husbands.
t
Mixed feelings here. First off, I'm not a cuck. We personally think it's silly, but to each there own. I'm not a tiny dick white guy. Wife says I'm above average. I just love watching my wife get ultimate pleasure, weather it be from a true BBC, or another talented bi woman. If she is alone with another bi girl, I will give them privacy if the other girl requests it. If you are a guy, and going to be with my wife, I want to be there. I love to see the look on her face when you reach farther than I can. It's hot to watch. Now if you are an ABC (average black cock), and not a BBC, I don't care to watch. It's a color, AND size thing to me.

On the other hand, we got hit on by another white couple on a swing site. She only plays, and he watches? Felt kind of mixed feeling about that.;) (It doesn't matter, because like most, after a week of getting the wife all horned up texting back and forth, and sharing picts, she fell of the face of the earth like the rest.):unsure:
this sounds so much like us we are not a cuck couple hubby is not bi but for us its a thing we share together nd feed off of eachother,,,, and a lot of the black mean need to understand that... I have played afew times alone but for m the excitement is not there as it is when he is there,

You are 100% correct!! The "art" of being dominant starts way before we meet, the bull needs to get in her head and establish dominance prior to the actual meet through texts, pics, demands..ect. Thats how you can tell if a bull will truly be dominant.
Agree, we've had potential bulls want us to show him things through email and texts, to prove how willing we are, and how submissive hubby is. Some have wanted hubby in panties/lingerie with him holding a bit of paper with their name, or watch him wank to pics of their cock etc. One wanted to see my cuck wank onto my toes and lick it up just to set the dynamic well before we meet. The good bit is, if you do end up meeting, all the kinky stuff has been discussed and agreed upon, so it removes a lot of awkwardness as well when you meet for the first time.

If the bull can play with our mind enough, we usually actually decide to meet them rather than just chat. But the good ones are few and far between.

i don't mind the husband watching. hell, if he wants to join in, and double team her...the more the merrier!
Ugh no. I mean to each his won. But in no way would he join in in that way, and "double team" her. I want the cock to participate but not like an equal partner fucking his wife.

I can tell you we have met with MANY bulls who tell us beforehand how "dominant" they are only to show up and be passive, not to say they cant fuck good but fucking good and being dominant are two different things altogether. She wants them to be both. I can count on one hand how many were her type of "dominant" and that is even giving a coupe the benifit of the doubt.
OMG I have heard that so many times from couples. How disappointed they have been by self proclaimed aggressive Bulls.

I'm in Big Black Wolfs corner...I like the Cuck just knowing and wondering. Not in to him watching. Wives seem to be dirtier when the husbands not there.
I will send him photos, and let the married sub-slut tell him of certain adventures we have around Orlando. I thinks it's a bigger turn on for Cucks just to wonder and see the results by sending the wife home ravaged!

I can tell you we have met with MANY bulls who tell us beforehand how "dominant" they are only to show up and be passive

Exactly.

Had this one guy that talked a whole lotta talk, but showed up for the meet and turned out to be shy.

It was such a huge turnoff for both she and me: We ended up at the already reserved hotel room, without him.

I feel at some point early in a wifes dates with a bull its necessary and vital the husband be there several times to watch if the relationship between the wife and the bull are going to last long term. I think a long term minded bull is smart enough to know he must befriend the husband and make him feel comfortable with him being around but also he is aware the husband needs to see him take his wife.. The husband needs to witness their mating and also hear the sounds each makes and even hear the wife tell him anything the bull asks her to let the husband know..it solidifies the entire experience for them all and makes the husband more eager to serve them and submit to the bull quicker as he is cool with the guy since the bull reached out to him earlier but it also makes accepting that he isn't really there to just be friends, he is also aware and now you are as well, that his cock is pleasing your wifes pussy better than yours can and he just made her tell you so....so you can more easily accept him coming over and being present more often faster than having to work through some drama with your wife about any hang ups you may have about him as a person about to be in your life...you will feel ok that this is the guy you wont mind coming over to fuck and please your wife and also possibly submit to as the alpha male. Maybe he will be a good King and not a dictator? I watched my wife closely the first time and was too vocal, learned my lesson andshut the fuck up quietly watching the next time...not pissing him or her off and interfering with their focus.....only came over when wife called me over to kiss me and rub my shrunken cock.. Long story short: watch and shut the hell up....

I feel at some point early in a wifes dates with a bull its necessary and vital the husband be there several times to watch if the relationship between the wife and the bull are going to last long term. I think a long term minded bull is smart enough to know he must befriend the husband and make him feel comfortable with him being around but also he is aware the husband needs to see him take his wife.. The husband needs to witness their mating and also hear the sounds each makes and even hear the wife tell him anything the bull asks her to let the husband know..it solidifies the entire experience for them all and makes the husband more eager to serve them and submit to the bull quicker as he is cool with the guy since the bull reached out to him earlier but it also makes accepting that he isn't really there to just be friends, he is also aware and now you are as well, that his cock is pleasing your wifes pussy better than yours can and he just made her tell you so....so you can more easily accept him coming over and being present more often faster than having to work through some drama with your wife about any hang ups you may have about him as a person about to be in your life...you will feel ok that this is the guy you wont mind coming over to fuck and please your wife and also possibly submit to as the alpha male. Maybe he will be a good King and not a dictator? I watched my wife closely the first time and was too vocal, learned my lesson andshut the fuck up quietly watching the next time...not pissing him or her off and interfering with their focus.....only came over when wife called me over to kiss me and rub my shrunken cock.. Long story short: watch and shut the hell up....

Not all of us are seeking nor would we want a submissive husband to a "superior" black man.
For us, this is our experience as a married couple.
It requires respect all the way around or it won't work for us.
Our black friend should feel appreciative that we are sharing her with him.

What many "Bulls" do not understand is that there is a lot more to being Dominant than just slapping ass, pulling hair and calling her naughty names. It's about the art of the mindfuck. And I use the word art because that is exactly what it is..for those who are proficient at it, it is truly an art form.
A little hair pulling and ass slapping is always fun to watch...and should be part of the scene but seeing her taken to places she doesn’t expect and watching her reaction is where it’s at for me. Finding bunch of dudes that want to fuck her is easy... going on an adventure is more appealing. I like seeing her out and in action. Someone who can “run the show” and direct her with creativity!

There is certainly a thrill element when a guy knows the husband is watching...and that works for some guys. There are also guys who would prefer privacy and struggle to "perform" with an audience (regardless of what they said previously). The key is finding and striking the balance between what the couple likes and appreciates, and what the guy is able to do comfortably. Too often, we focus on the couple and quickly neglect the guy's own needs; he is an important addition to the party.
For me, I have had luck with the husband watching or with the wife alone. A bit experienced at this now and comfortable with my limits.

OMG I wish there was a button to love this post. I love the line "Too often, we focus on the couple and quickly neglect the guy's own needs; he is an important addition to the party." Bulls are people too.

Last edited:
What many "Bulls" do not understand is that there is a lot more to being Dominant than just slapping ass, pulling hair and calling her naughty names. It's about the art of the mindfuck. And I use the word art because that is exactly what it is..for those who are proficient at it, it is truly an art form.
Absolutely! Being Dominant is much more about psychological control, then slapping an ass. With the right Bull we both submit quickly and completely to his control.

Back