Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

Thank you. That's exactly the kinda bull most cuckolds want to hand their wife over to, and the kinda bull a white wife wants to be fucking

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.
You are the kind of man, bull I wantfor Carol. .

On few occasions and only with the guys that I pick by myself without my husband, the guy refuse to fuck me if my husband is watching and my husband is very considerate so he allows us to fuck behind closed room while he is drinking or watching TV. This happens on many oaccasions and once the BBC becomes relaxed he will allow my husband to watch and video/photo take for our fuck action.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
You are great. This is only the experienced bull way of treating this matter and I like what you said. When a bbc refuse my husband to watch, although I want him to fuck me but I feel very unhappy because this life style is for both of us and I know how much my husband enjoys watching me satisfied by other black men and taking videos or photos for us fucking and I think the black guy has to be an extremely confident to be able to accept my husband watching him while he fucks me, otherwise he won't be relaxed at all.

Last edited:
I, too, am curious to hear of this perspective. I do applaud you though, @chucknoir for asking a legitimate and well-thought-out question rather than many of the men on here looking to humiliate themselves. Look forward to these replies.
We call that stage fright and always let the guy know, if it bothers him, move along. Its our rules or it's not happening ;)

Holy ******* that is awesome. I hope you do that to as many couples as you can.

If the wife wants the husband to watch and her fucktoy other man does not want the husband then it will not be long before the wife has a new compliant fucktoy boy or bull. Kid yourself not the women run the show and decide what happens. They may look soft and sweet but they are mostly tigers inside

I agree that it is usually the husband that gets his wife to fuck a bull so he can watch. For me it was the contrast of the black and white thing and seeing my petite white wife who was 5'3" tall at 110lbs with a 34/24/34 figure being taken down by a black bull that was 5'10" tall at 170lbs with a 10" long cock and 7" around filling up her pussy and stretching it to the max and literally fucking her until she was like a limp dish rag when he was through with her. The first time it happened I was so turned on watching that I cum 5 times. They fucked for over an hour straight and she had so many orgasms that I lost count...once she got use to the size of his cock they fucked so hard that the mattress came off the bed and they wound up on the floor. It was way more intense and better than any video I have ever seen on the net!!! There was respect from each of us all the way around: He told me several times how sexy and beautiful she was and even thanked me for getting him to fuck her; she was in awe of how handsome he was and how he could fuck her so good and how powerful their sex was together; I was also in awe of him and his big cock and how beautiful it was and how he could give her something that I couldn't. I am bi and love to suck cock but I never interfered with them...I had my own black guy that I sucked once in a while with a 9" cock that was 6" around...perfect for me! I could go on here for hours telling you about it but I will let it go with this: The best sexual experience I have ever had was watching my wife being taken in such an intense way and being able to stand back and jack off while seeing such hard core fucking and hearing the screams and moans from her and hearing him grunting and gasping when he was pumping his load into her!!!
Exactly!! I love watching my wife have orgasm after orgasm on those big cocks!!! Nothing hotter!! I have always joined in and fucked her with him and in the last year started sucking her bulls also. I am not attracted to men at all but a big hard cock does turn me on. I wont label myself as bi or gay or anything else as those are boundries society puts on people and its not about anyone else but the ones in the room at that time. We all just do what feels right at that moment. I will say sometimes I just like to sit back and watch my wife get pounded and dominated by a huge cock and know she is getting something I cant give her. I give her orgasms where her legs shake and she is very satisfied dont get me wrong, but not like the ones she has when its a huge cock and a big, in shape, dominant guy(not easy to find btw) fucking her like a complete slut. Those are the ones worth just standing back watching as she loses herself in his cock. Those are the ones, even as infrequent as they are, why we are in this lifestyle.

Not when a BBC bull is in charge!
I can tell you we have met with MANY bulls who tell us beforehand how "dominant" they are only to show up and be passive, not to say they cant fuck good but fucking good and being dominant are two different things altogether. She wants them to be both. I can count on one hand how many were her type of "dominant" and that is even giving a coupe the benifit of the doubt.

I can tell you we have met with MANY bulls who tell us beforehand how "dominant" they are only to show up and be passive, not to say they cant fuck good but fucking good and being dominant are two different things altogether. She wants them to be both. I can count on one hand how many were her type of "dominant" and that is even giving a coupe the benifit of the doubt.
What many "Bulls" do not understand is that there is a lot more to being Dominant than just slapping ass, pulling hair and calling her naughty names. It's about the art of the mindfuck. And I use the word art because that is exactly what it is..for those who are proficient at it, it is truly an art form.

What many "Bulls" do not understand is that there is a lot more to being Dominant than just slapping ass, pulling hair and calling her naughty names. It's about the art of the mindfuck. And I use the word art because that is exactly what it is..for those who are proficient at it, it is truly an art form.
You are 100% correct!! The "art" of being dominant starts way before we meet, the bull needs to get in her head and establish dominance prior to the actual meet through texts, pics, demands..ect. Thats how you can tell if a bull will truly be dominant.

Back