Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
Thanks for sharing this post

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.
Another great answer from real black bull..

For some Black men who don't mind the husband watching, but are wary of his intrusion, its recommended that the hubby keep his distance as far from them as possible while enjoying full view of the action.

if you are fucking someone else's wife you should be thankful and respect the husbands wishes after all there are tons of willing cocks just waiting for a turn, bulls are a dime a dozen and can be found anywhere

For some Black men who don't mind the husband watching, but are wary of his intrusion, its recommended that the hubby keep his distance as far from them as possible while enjoying full view of the action.

If I'm watching my wife getting it from another man, is not going to be from a distance. If bull doesn't like it, he can move on.

After reading this thread im curious about what some bulls would say about pics or video instead of the husband being there directly. I have yet to actually watch but i have gotten video. Just wondering that makes it easier for the bull or if there is still some preference to being alone?

Mixed feelings here. First off, I'm not a cuck. We personally think it's silly, but to each there own. I'm not a tiny dick white guy. Wife says I'm above average. I just love watching my wife get ultimate pleasure, weather it be from a true BBC, or another talented bi woman. If she is alone with another bi girl, I will give them privacy if the other girl requests it. If you are a guy, and going to be with my wife, I want to be there. I love to see the look on her face when you reach farther than I can. It's hot to watch. Now if you are an ABC (average black cock), and not a BBC, I don't care to watch. It's a color, AND size thing to me.

On the other hand, we got hit on by another white couple on a swing site. She only plays, and he watches? Felt kind of mixed feeling about that.;) (It doesn't matter, because like most, after a week of getting the wife all horned up texting back and forth, and sharing picts, she fell of the face of the earth like the rest.):unsure:

I completely share your viewpoint!

You have lost your mind! You must be a sissy cuck. Well I'm not and I'm not inferior
stick to the topic[/QUOTE]
i agree my husband is not inferrior to any man my white man is packin we just both enjoy the thought of me gettin fucked by a huge black cock he is 8.5 so we lookin for 9.5 or bigger but it aint because i am dissatisfied in the bedroom by no means but i gotta say most white men are inferrior when it comes to size and fucking but not all even if they into the lifestyle that dont mean they weak just diffrent

stick to the topic
i agree my husband is not inferrior to any man my white man is packin we just both enjoy the thought of me gettin fucked by a huge black cock he is 8.5 so we lookin for 9.5 or bigger but it aint because i am dissatisfied in the bedroom by no means but i gotta say most white men are inferrior when it comes to size and fucking but not all even if they into the lifestyle that dont mean they weak just diffrent[/QUOTE]
Well said! We dont do this because my wife is not satisfied with our sex or my cock. I talked her into it and we do this to enhance our sex life, do something different, make our sex life more diverse and better. She has said many times "baby we could quit doing this tomorrow and I'd be happy with just us" but we both love it and dont have to.

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.

I don't mind when the hubby or boyfriend watches and or takes pics/vid. It actually turns me on to put on a good show.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

Omg ur bad lol

Last edited:
Back