Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

I've fucked while the husband was in the room, and it had no effect on me. I kind of just... tuned him out and forgot he was there. He didn't really do much other than stand next to the bed and watch. He offered to suck me clean, which I would've probably been more open to had it not been my first time.

As others have said, it's all about HER pleasure. If she wants him to be there and watch, then so be it.

However, as Idowives0763 said, I do think it would be a REAL turn on to fuck a wife in her marital home with her husband present. That would be a huge turn on for all the reasons he said.

The interesting thing that not many people seem to be addressing is that with some couples, after trust has been established, will be ok with the wife seeing her Bull without her husband being present. This is definitely not a rule of thumb but if approached correctly can definitely be a possibility. Once that bridge is crossed the real fun can begin..lol I'm sure there are many here who can attest to this.
I am enjoying reading this thread. I would never play without Lee being there, it does excite me for him to see me be pleased. He certainly enjoys it, he introduced me to this lifestyle so that I may realize a type of enjoyment that was different and very fulfilling. Until I met him I had no idea what great sex was so this isn't need for me but it is definitely a WANT! @Idowives0763 is explains it exactly as I want it to be.

I'm curious where you got the impression that love was not part of this equation. I have personally never made such claims. In fact, I see the exact opposite. The love that I have witnessed between a hotwife and her husband usually exceeds that which I have witnessed in vanilla couples or even swinging couples for that matter. There are so many men out there who would never give their wives the freedom to experience different lovers, especially if it is due to some sore of sexual deficiency on their part (lack of size, stamina, etc) Most wives who are with such men are simply ****** to put on a brave face and just deal with it. I commend every husband of a hotwife for being unselfish enough and loving their wife enough to not deny her the pleasure they know that she deserves. Anyone who thinks that a hotwife/cuckold marriage is lacking or devoid of love has no real clue of what this lifestyle is truly about. Just my opinion.
Amen! Perfectly phrased, I am so in love and this would not be possible if it were t the deepest love possible. Bravo again, @Idowives0763

I am enjoying reading this thread. I would never play without Lee being there, it does excite me for him to see me be pleased. He certainly enjoys it, he introduced me to this lifestyle so that I may realize a type of enjoyment that was different and very fulfilling. Until I met him I had no idea what great sex was so this isn't need for me but it is definitely a WANT! @Idowives0763 is explains it exactly as I want it to be.
My wife feels EXACTLY the same way as you do. She had never had good sex until me and then i got her interested in this lifestyle and she said its not a need for her but a want as she still loves how i fuck her but loves to take big cocks also.

The way it ought to be: Three people come together with a mutual interest in mind ... black man fucking a white, married woman. If there's to be harmony in all this and to work with no/little hassle, everyone states their position on the arrangements, first, and if there is a disagreement in one/or more particular issues to address, each party thanks the other and goes on their merry ways. Pretty simple & fair process I think. That's why people should get together first over a meal or drinks, and actually MEET each other first. Socialization is still "IN" last I heard.

True. If a couple is into this cuckolding lifestyle at all, they have had thoughts and/or talks about the bull visiting and meeting alone with the wife. Many times, all the husband asks is that his wife brings home the creampie. I usually advise that we text a couple of pics before we get into it. I'll send a pic of her (wearing next to nothing) as she greets me. Then some shots of me licking her tits or kissing her. Shots of her sucking my black cock and maybe a shot of me penetrating her. Then he gets no more. Later when he eats her pussy, she'll tell him about what happen and how she enjoyed it so much. She'd tell him about how he missed so much action and intense fucking while he was away, or at work. This drives the husbands crazy. They're away from their wife, knowing what's taking place....they can't keep from getting hard and staying hard until they're hotwives return to them, well-used. A bull can plant some seeds in the mind of a hotwife in 1 on 1 scenarios. :)

I couldn't agree more. I've always wanted to find a local BBC to take care of my wife, someone close by that she could visit alone, and bring me home a fresh cream pie occasionally. It's extremely exciting to imagine my wife taking a BBC alone, totally giving herself to his will, feeling his large cock going where mine will never reach, squirting on his cock and passionately kissing him as he sprays his cum deep inside her.

Don't get me wrong, my wife's safety and happiness is my first priority, but if we ever make that connection I would love for her to enjoy herself alone with a gentleman BBC, without the worry of me getting in the way or coaching her to suck it harder or take it deeper. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to be there occasionally to watch, and maybe lick her clean right after he exploded deep inside her, but this is all about her. I want my Queen and her Bull getting the most pleasure from each other, and I think I would probably get in the way wanting to be under her licking on both of them while she's taking it doggy, trying to get them as excited as possible so he nuts really big. The thought of pulling her down on my tongue just after he pulls out drives me crazy.

That's my fantasy though, and my fear is it might ruin the chemistry, something I don't want to happen since it's all about them.

I couldn't agree more. I've always wanted to find a local BBC to take care of my wife, someone close by that she could visit alone, and bring me home a fresh cream pie occasionally. It's extremely exciting to imagine my wife taking a BBC alone, totally giving herself to his will, feeling his large cock going where mine will never reach, squirting on his cock and passionately kissing him as he sprays his cum deep inside her.

Don't get me wrong, my wife's safety and happiness is my first priority, but if we ever make that connection I would love for her to enjoy herself alone with a gentleman BBC, without the worry of me getting in the way or coaching her to suck it harder or take it deeper. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to be there occasionally to watch, and maybe lick her clean right after he exploded deep inside her, but this is all about her. I want my Queen and her Bull getting the most pleasure from each other, and I think I would probably get in the way wanting to be under her licking on both of them while she's taking it doggy, trying to get them as excited as possible so he nuts really big. The thought of pulling her down on my tongue just after he pulls out drives me crazy.

That's my fantasy though, and my fear is it might ruin the chemistry, something I don't want to happen since it's all about them.
Where in NC you from

I hope we can find a bull that will allow me to pleasure her, I would love to be under them enhancing both their pleasure, but I would also be happy to just set back and watch them enjoy each other. I get excited as hell at the idea of them kissing passionately as they race for the finale in the missionary position. I can perform my clean up duties for my Queen when he hopefully moves his BBC up to her mouth for her to finish.

I'm curious where you got the impression that love was not part of this equation. I have personally never made such claims. In fact, I see the exact opposite. The love that I have witnessed between a hotwife and her husband usually exceeds that which I have witnessed in vanilla couples or even swinging couples for that matter. There are so many men out there who would never give their wives the freedom to experience different lovers, especially if it is due to some sore of sexual deficiency on their part (lack of size, stamina, etc) Most wives who are with such men are simply ****** to put on a brave face and just deal with it. I commend every husband of a hotwife for being unselfish enough and loving their wife enough to not deny her the pleasure they know that she deserves. Anyone who thinks that a hotwife/cuckold marriage is lacking or devoid of love has no real clue of what this lifestyle is truly about. Just my opinion.
Idowives thanks for writing this paragraph because it is exactly how my husband and I approach the lifestyle...his love for me is the key factor of us venturing into the Bull-ring perse' in hopes of finding men who understand and are instrumental in the success of an eventful and satisfying liaison.

from personal experience most guys do not preform as well when I'm watching, stage fright, find it strange or are just scared i might flip out and beat the ******* out of em lol and when I'm not present my girl tells me it was better cause he didn't get soft and was focused. depends on the situation i guess some guys go extra hard on her when I'm watching but thats rare

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

I like you style!

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.

I think some men are more self conscious than others and understandable don't want the husband to watch. Some Black men are just so pure of heart they momentarily feel bad about taking their right of sexual conquest. Of course, I try to remind Black men that his sexual prowess is so great that letting the white husband watch is actually a cure for racism. And that their dominance must be seen to properly crush my husband's ego and truly own my pussy. I find this really cheers Black Men up and causes them to unload their balls into me with extra ferocity.

from personal experience most guys do not preform as well when I'm watching, stage fright, find it strange or are just scared i might flip out and beat the ******* out of em lol and when I'm not present my girl tells me it was better cause he didn't get soft and was focused. depends on the situation i guess some guys go extra hard on her when I'm watching but thats rare

That's been our experience too. In fact, it was a big reason for going only BBC. No matter how many times guys say they can handle my husband being present and watching, their cocks seem to feel the apprehension. Since hubby is friendly and a good conversationalist, intimidation isn't the problem; rather, we think it's related to our societal norms and expectations and it takes a bit for guys to become deprogrammed and accept that everyone is there to have fun and everyone enjoys the action.

In our experience, and I'm generalizing here (I've had many exceptions in both ways), more of our BBC encounter friends were able to perform with hubby being present. We still get a few who don't, but it's less frequent. And some do seem to enjoy taking me right in front of hubby, and really enjoy having pics of their cocks inside this married woman posted (without faces usually) to online venues for bragging rights :)

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT,,THAT HE ONLY WAY WE PLAY AS A COUPLE ONLY..THE FUN PART OF IT IS WATCHING MY HUBBY WATCING ME TAKE A BBC AND ME WATCHING HIM CLEAN ME UP ,,,IT MAKE HIM HARDER AND ME HOTTER

Back