Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

Usually it depends on how the couple want this cuckold lifestyle to be for them. For those who would want to join in, as in if they prefer a more swinging type of lifestyle, it's best they declare that or at least let it be known to whomever they'd want to share their wives with.

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.
ABSOLUTELY ;) I love your view/take on the lifestyle .. I too find it HOTTT to have my married white pussie stretched beyond anywhere that my hubbie never could & to know his dick gets hard just thinking about a BBC Fuking his wife silly & then he gets to stick his dick in my stretched & soaking WETTT Pussie is SUPER SUPER HOTTT :qos::blackheart:

That's my feelings also. I'm a dude. If I ain't hitting it then I'm cool doin something somewhere else. I set it up allow it & request video that her n I enjoy. E="Big Black Wolf, post: 871695, member: 71713"]the cuck thing is just awkward to me. I pass on the hubby watching from the dark corner of the room like Arnold in True Lies.

I'm not an entertainer of men, but I'll fuck the ******* out of your woman so good she'll talk about it like it was a Christmas miracle.
Thats[/QUOTE]
I think it will be totally HOTTT having my guy watch, take pics & videos then get into that soaked, stretched, black cock cum filled pussie and get off again together ;):qos::blackheart:

I'm a newbie to this site, but not the lifestyle. I've entertained white sub/cuck couples over the years and enjoy having the hubby there as much playing with wifey alone. Usually she plays it up more with him there, talks dirtier, acts sluttier, and goes all out. He's usually in the corner, quietly taking pics and/or videos while I'm invading his beloved wife. The first time he was there to watch he dropped to his knees quicker than did for a facial when I told her I was gonna cum. He's a full fledged cuck, but knows his limits. He can't touch me, but her can do whatever he wants with her after I've dropped my load on her.
When she is alone with me it's a different vibe altogether, more intimate. My current one brought up the sleepover idea to me after she'd discussed it with hubby. When it happens she'll send pics and videos to him throughout the night as a reward for him letting her stay. The night.

MS4B.........Great reply from a female's perspective. Nice seeing how in the right situation, this scenario and lifestyle gives a thrill to all three involved!
MS4B.........Great reply from a female's perspective. Nice seeing how in the right situation, this scenario and lifestyle gives a thrill to all three involved!
Its ALL about everyones satisfaction in my eyes
SUPER HOTTT ;):qos:

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

wow this is my first read on this site, thats just made me very wet and took my breath away , god im going to enjoy this xxxxx emma

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

LOL!!!

I agree 100% except for the fact at our wedding all of our guests were buzzing about the hell my wife and I caused at our bachelor/bachelorette parties. Her girls got her some strippers, which another girl took one of the black guys back to a room and partied that night. All of the girls were naughty (within parameters) and got in some degree of trouble with their men (if they had one.) At my party, we had 2 nights in Miami. A guy I know hooked us up with passes to a private hotwive's party at a hotel bar on South Beach. All but one of my guys at least got a blow job if not more. That last one, well quite frankly I'm surprised his wife isn't doing the same thing mine is...except behind his back.

The next night we went to the strip clubs and ran into a girl who had been a next door neighbor of my wife in college (and a stripper in East St. Louis at the time.) So she recognized 3 of my guys because we all went to a small midwest college. She ended up calling one of my guys' phones at 5:00 am when they got off work wanting to know if we wanted to party. Myself and the guy from Miami both replied, "We have to drive all the way to panhandle in 3 hours and we don't have any blow, there'd be no point."

She called my wife a week later on our wedding day to congratulate her. My wife thinking "neighbor and friend" not "Stripper at my husbands party" was thrilled to hear from her, so she told everyone the story. <facepalm>

Our reception was interesting since everyone was mumbling about how we were such a slutty couple that instead of getting laid on our parties we got everyone else laid.

Yeah our relatives and friends have always known we've been crazy.

Other than that, yeah I prefer my wife's boyfriends to come to our house and hang out. Some of them have them have become good friends who will call me to hang out and play PS4 and smoke a few bowls. Other times they come fuck my wife and I either watch in the room or listen next door in my music studio. It helps that I have the bedroom wired with two high-gain mic's for stereo audio. :) Most the time I'd rather listen but I'm an audio engineer so that's how my mind works. Love her getting fucked in our bed, still need to get her to wear her wedding dress one night; we both want that fantasy since we couldn't find anyone to fuck her on our honeymoon but me---even with a trip to the swingers club. <facepalm>

It makes no difference to me. My exhibitionist tendencies make me just as comfortable with an audience as I would be one on one. Some Husbands/boyfriends are cool, we talk and ******* like it's nothing, while others simply want to watch and don't really interact with me since wifey is running the show.

any man who fucks a married woman is a cuckold for her regardless if he is her husband or bull and pretending anything else is just hilarious. The little piece of pussy controls everything including all the cocks. If pussy wants the hubby to watch the bull will end up begging her to let her hubby watch.

Every time my wife and I are going to meet someone we make it VERY clear what is expected of everyone involved. He will know before we meet him that we ONLY play together, no kissing her on the mouth, exactly what she likes/doesnt like and that he must be good with some cuck activities and those are explained beforehand. He will know that all messages and pics go through me and that is at HER request as well as mine. I will make sure he is good with all that is going on and ask if he has anything he wants to add. If the bull is not good with any of these things then we either discuss it and get past it or move on. It is supposed to be fun for ALL involved and if its not then why do it?

Your perspective is spot on I am sure. But don't think that just do to the fact that a couple will play means for a second there is not love in a relationship. I believe just the opposite. It is true and strong and want each other to be happy. Sex is just sex. It is all good some is just better than others

Your perspective is spot on I am sure. But don't think that just do to the fact that a couple will play means for a second there is not love in a relationship. I believe just the opposite. It is true and strong and want each other to be happy. Sex is just sex. It is all good some is just better than others
I'm curious where you got the impression that love was not part of this equation. I have personally never made such claims. In fact, I see the exact opposite. The love that I have witnessed between a hotwife and her husband usually exceeds that which I have witnessed in vanilla couples or even swinging couples for that matter. There are so many men out there who would never give their wives the freedom to experience different lovers, especially if it is due to some sore of sexual deficiency on their part (lack of size, stamina, etc) Most wives who are with such men are simply ****** to put on a brave face and just deal with it. I commend every husband of a hotwife for being unselfish enough and loving their wife enough to not deny her the pleasure they know that she deserves. Anyone who thinks that a hotwife/cuckold marriage is lacking or devoid of love has no real clue of what this lifestyle is truly about. Just my opinion.

Ok there are 3 perspectives to your question. 1 if the husband is is a true cuck and not a voyer then he should know his personal feelings really doesn't matter. ( if you need in depth reason on this contact me).2 if aman is trying to hook up with your wife without you,then all parties involved are to blame,because you did not set limits. 3 some husbands who watch,don't know how to just watch without trying to direct the interaction,as for myself those are the husbands who annoy me. As for myself I am a Dom, so when the husband tries to direct I leave,because I am not his Mandingo entertainment. In general to each his own.

Nice, very nice.

any man who fucks a married woman is a cuckold for her regardless if he is her husband or bull and pretending anything else is just hilarious. The little piece of pussy controls everything including all the cocks. If pussy wants the hubby to watch the bull will end up begging her to let her hubby watch.
Not this black man,and I don't call myself a bull,I guess that is why the pussy doesn't control me.

Back