Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
Well put, love the way you think..

For me it bring me back to slave day when you couldn't look at a white women. Now I fuck a lot of white women i can and fucking a white man wife in front of him make me feel like I own her pussy looking deep in his eyes make me feel so good. ........
We have come a long way from the slave days: husbands offering their wives to black studs, studs taking ownership of married pussies, hubbies watching wives being fucked, and both enjoying what comes out of a black cock. There is no going back.

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.
great question :))))))))))))))))

Great reply! All parties involved need to be completely open from the get go. I personally don't see how a husband would not want to be there, but to each their own. I also wonder for experienced guys such as yourself if you find the dynamics change when the couple just wants an MFM? As we've seen from the replies a lot of black guys get weirded out when the husband just wants to watch or wank it. I wonder if black guys would feel a bit different if the couple just wants an MFM threesome and the husband participates as well. Do you think this would actually make black guys feel more relaxed with the situation and less weird or gay in their minds?
So many variations on a theme :)))))))))))))))

I'm caucasian but I have a homemade video able to asnwer your intrigue. In this video, our black friend manifest that he feels excited being watched by me.
It's from one of the last times we've seem him. To understand this video I must give you a short explanation.
My wife and me had been fucking in doggy but I couldn't make her reach an orgasm. During the fuck I told her that I was going to ask at our black friend Axel to fuck her in doggy. I was sure that Axel would be able to make her finish quickly.
Some hour later he came at home and I asked about it. He turned on immediately. The simple fact that I had not been able to give my wife an orgasm and I was asking him to fuck her in the same position, because I was sure he could make her finish, excited him a lot...even more due I was going to watch them fucking.
HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have been on this site for a while and have addressed this before...for me it is all about the wife! If she is more comfortable and gets more excited with her hubby there..then I am all for it. If she prefers that we are alone and she goes home or has hubby come back to the hotel after....then that is what we will do. It really is HER choice! So to answer the original question...no I don't get more excited if hubby is there watching..I am already excited to be with his wife in the first place.
WIFEY HAPPY. ALL HAPPY :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I could not agree more! This is exactly my view. Currently I'm seeing a couple (Military man and his wife) and we meet at hotels from time to time, but have had most of our fun at their home. They're ******* is in college (yes she's hot, model material) and I love using the milf/hotwife as her hubby watches. Of course there will be times she and I will play alone, but the trust and reassurance has to be built and established. A husband must truly trust a bull to visit his home and take care of the wife when he's not around (business trips etc) The hubby being present makes me "show off" at times I outdo myself. And he always appreciates spreading his wife's ass and pussy for me. Cleaning duties are a must, even when he's under her licking while I thrust her doggystyle! Nothing beats that. (hubby's presence) And he's admitted feeling turned on and jealous at the same time...as he should.
ohh my God :)))))))))))))))))

any man who fucks a married woman is a cuckold for her regardless if he is her husband or bull and pretending anything else is just hilarious. The little piece of pussy controls everything including all the cocks. If pussy wants the hubby to watch the bull will end up begging her to let her hubby watch.
Females rule............

I've fucked while the husband was in the room, and it had no effect on me. I kind of just... tuned him out and forgot he was there. He didn't really do much other than stand next to the bed and watch. He offered to suck me clean, which I would've probably been more open to had it not been my first time.

As others have said, it's all about HER pleasure. If she wants him to be there and watch, then so be it.

However, as Idowives0763 said, I do think it would be a REAL turn on to fuck a wife in her marital home with her husband present. That would be a huge turn on for all the reasons he said.
ah, so many possiblities.............

Back