Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

Speaking from a husbands pov, I like being there while my wife is with the bull. I like seeing the joy on her face when she is taking a big dick. I enjoy helping in any way I can and she likes to have multiple cocks to play with. I take pics and vids for a while and also join them. It's not a couples experience if you aren't doing it together. We aren't strickly plating with men either, we do play with couples from time to time. We are a little more fluid in our playtime than some couples where the wife takes on single guys. She likes seeing how turned on I get watching her and I love to see her be pleased. We both have to be there to get the full enjoyment out of the experience.

we are in the same boat luv to share the whole experience together so much hotter and we make memories that will last a lifetime for all involved as well, :)

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.
Excitement for you and the cuck. I would want to be able to watch all the time.

i dont find it more exciting.. i usually pretend he isnt there. I just like to fuck... it is a turn on to fuck a wife though, with guy there or not... I also do when the wife tells me im better or she loves it in front of him... but id hit it with him there or not, doesnt matter as long as he doesnt try any guy on guy stuff
either way its the woman that excites me, if hes there or not doesnt matter to me. I usually know the deal before we meet up so no real surprises of what they want to happen

Last edited:
As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

I feel exactly the same way.

Interesting read. I have been cuckolded (call it what it is) and when we began, she quickly decided it should be "Black Men Only" not just because they had the larger equipment she desired, but also because they understood and respected the rules. The few white men we tried all tried to set things up behind my back. Neither of us wanted that. My wife and I love each other very much. So much, that I love to see her getting extreme pleasure. She wants me there. Sometimes, she demands that I participate (in various ways). She feels that if I am willing to allow her whatever she wishes sexually, that there is no need for her to sneak around. She wants me involved, at a minimum, to watch. Black men seem to get that better than white men. In fact, she (we) had a nearly 2 year long relationship with a bull who handled all calls, texts, etc, through me. I told him he could call her, but he insisted that he would not ever create any unnecessary suspicion and only called me. Sure, they fucked while I was asleep on the weekends he would stay with us. No problem, because he "got it"(at a young age, BTW). He was a friend to me and a lover to her. Perfect.

Back