Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

Interesting read. I have been cuckolded (call it what it is) and when we began, she quickly decided it should be "Black Men Only" not just because they had the larger equipment she desired, but also because they understood and respected the rules. The few white men we tried all tried to set things up behind my back. Neither of us wanted that. My wife and I love each other very much. So much, that I love to see her getting extreme pleasure. She wants me there. Sometimes, she demands that I participate (in various ways). She feels that if I am willing to allow her whatever she wishes sexually, that there is no need for her to sneak around. She wants me involved, at a minimum, to watch. Black men seem to get that better than white men. In fact, she (we) had a nearly 2 year long relationship with a bull who handled all calls, texts, etc, through me. I told him he could call her, but he insisted that he would not ever create any unnecessary suspicion and only called me. Sure, they fucked while I was asleep on the weekends he would stay with us. No problem, because he "got it"(at a young age, BTW). He was a friend to me and a lover to her. Perfect.
You have a very good arrangement. Maybe you can help some of these other women on here find the right guy lol
different ppl have different situations. in most cases I never talk to the guy, only the women. But the guy monitors her/our conversations and for the most part stays out of the picture. just depends on the people

I read a fair number of complaints where the couples complain that guys often flake out when the husband wants to watch them and often try to hookup with the wife without the presence of their husband.
Just wondering if there are any black guys here that actually get an extra thrill, or are even more turned on when they are having sex with a white wife in front of her white husband? Do you find it more exciting when the husband watches? I would think it would be a real rush and a real high from the black man's perspective to pleasure a white wife in front of hubby and in an indirect way....knowing it turns the husband on too!
Just looking to get a black man's view on how he feels when the husband watches.
I'm an exhibitionist/performer so I'm fine either way :cool:
It depends. the Guy being present is usually for HIS benefit of watching. But I've notice that the woman is more...OPENED UP when she is solo. It's all about comfort level. it does help the guy being there so take pics/videos

My perspective is this, the 2 key elements that a Bull must possess are confidence and a secureness in one's self. I have been in a wide variety of situations with cuckold couples and there is nothing that a cuck can do that will "throw me off my game". It doesn't matter if he jerks off, kneels in the corner, wears a cage, takes pics/videos etc. However, if you are the type of Bull who is put off by certain acts then you need to be upfront with the couple about what your limits are. Contrary to popular opinion on this site, this is not about the Bull, it's about the wife and her dynamic with her husband. As a Bull we have a part to play. We are the supporting actors in this movie. The wife gets top billing. The sooner you grasp this concept, the sooner you will find even more success as a Bull. Just my 2 cents. Take it for what it's worth.

My perspective is this, the 2 key elements that a Bull must possess are confidence and a secureness in one's self. I have been in a wide variety of situations with cuckold couples and there is nothing that a cuck can do that will "throw me off my game". It doesn't matter if he jerks off, kneels in the corner, wears a cage, takes pics/videos etc. However, if you are the type of Bull who is put off by certain acts then you need to be upfront with the couple about what your limits are. Contrary to popular opinion on this site, this is not about the Bull, it's about the wife and her dynamic with her husband. As a Bull we have a part to play. We are the supporting actors in this movie. The wife gets top billing. The sooner you grasp this concept, the sooner you will find even more success as a Bull. Just my 2 cents. Take it for what it's worth.
Agree 100%

ABSOLUTELY! 110% spot on. I will tell you as a middle aged (50's) white cuck hubby with a very pretty younger Asian wife, complete FemDom and BBC addicted, the game is the couple and the black bull is an actor as stated above. However, in most of our situations, the black bull is equal or greater of importance to my own wife to me. Of course she is not leaving me or looking for an affair, we are past all that. It is sex, erotic times, adventure, friendship and continuing journey for us with some select black males. Most black males do not understand, seriously they do not. Don't get me wrong, some do, but many do it. As far as the advise and being honest up front about what the bull is fine with, again, spot on and 100% correct! When those special ones do come along, it is like the wife has a new boyfriend with the openness of me joining in and being made their 'pet'. Listen to what this black male said above.

ABSOLUTELY! 110% spot on. I will tell you as a middle aged (50's) white cuck hubby with a very pretty younger Asian wife, complete FemDom and BBC addicted, the game is the couple and the black bull is an actor as stated above. However, in most of our situations, the black bull is equal or greater of importance to my own wife to me. Of course she is not leaving me or looking for an affair, we are past all that. It is sex, erotic times, adventure, friendship and continuing journey for us with some select black males. Most black males do not understand, seriously they do not. Don't get me wrong, some do, but many do it. As far as the advise and being honest up front about what the bull is fine with, again, spot on and 100% correct! When those special ones do come along, it is like the wife has a new boyfriend with the openness of me joining in and being made their 'pet'. Listen to what this black male said above.
Thank you

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

How was your party? Did any whote boys show up to be servants. Wish I loved that close, I would of loved it.

In my opinion this is what separates a Real Bull in the context of the lifestyle from your average guy. If you remove the husband from the equation then it's just a man and woman fucking which may as well be a vanilla situation. As far as I'm concerned, if I wanted vanilla I'd just go somewhere and find a typical white woman to go fuck (store, bar, club, gym, etc) That has zero appeal to me. I've always been a kinky person so I was drawn to this lifestyle like a moth to a flame. A big part of the appeal to me is fucking a woman as her husband looks on. It does not take away from the experience in any way, shape or form. There is nothing that I would do to a wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of her husband. Now, there have been situations where a couple has given me the freedom to see the wife alone which I am fine with. But even when doing that I enjoy teasing the husband with pics, videos and phone calls. It just adds to the overall excitement for me. It's all about the mind fuck and I am one who thoroughly enjoys a good mind fuck.
I agree its the perfect description of how it should be .

"She doesn't play alone, hubby is always present. If this bothers you, do not apply." These are the only words you need to put on your profile. The real bulls will respect it, they're just fuck boys after all. They know their role is just sex and nothing more. Asserting this from the beginning is important in the vetting process.

Hubby here, I particularly prefer to watch, stay in my corner and let my wife have fun. I believe that when we think of cuckold the white hubby figure watching his fucking wife with his BBC is essential. I'm not against her going out just with her lover, but watching is so much better!
In all of my years, three of the SEXIEST women I've ever had the pleasure of laying my black pipe to were Brazilian(2 cousins) and Puerto Rican(local wife). Brazilian women hold a special place in my heart (and pants)

Hubby here, I particularly prefer to watch, stay in my corner and let my wife have fun. I believe that when we think of cuckold the white hubby figure watching his fucking wife with his BBC is essential. I'm not against her going out just with her lover, but watching is so much better!
adorei a sua esposa, queria comer o cuzinho dela enquanto vc olha, ou ajuda abrindo a bunda dela com as mãos para eu entrar, ou então por ela d4 em cima de vc e eu ia perguntar no ouvido dela onde ia querer e vc so ia saber onde ia enfiar pela cara de tesão dela

Back