Black Guys: A question about the Husband watching

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.

It is very humiliating and embarrasing but it gives me a tremendous hard on. I am usually tied, hands behind back so I can't touch myself. Very frustrating!

But it must be a power trip when you're pleasing the wife and you also know that you're mentally and visually stimulating the Husband at the same time as well. Kind of a not-so-subtle domination sexual play.
BTW, when the Husband is watching and recording, do you ever purposely go into a position that gives the hubby a great view of what your size is doing?
No, I'm usually on my own daily power trip so having a guy present doesn't add anything.
and, hell no. I don't do any of this for guys. I'll leave that to the LGBTQ community.

My wife wants me to be there and to participate(serve them) with one exception. We have a black swinger friend that asked her to come to his home alone. She told me she wanted to do that and she did. I found it very difficult to work while she was at his house. I had seen him with her before and knew how skilled and how much larger his cock is than mine. All I could was imagine how thoroughly fucked she was going to be.

She came home and had me clean her pussy with my tongue. She told me how everything happened and that I was eating multiple loads. I got to feel how stretched her pussy was when she let put my penis in. It was still slick with his cum. She asked me if it was in because she could not feel anything.

She now goes to his home whenever she wants it or he asks her to come over. Each time, I now wait in chastity and wait for my duty to clean her used pussy.

But it must be a power trip when you're pleasing the wife and you also know that you're mentally and visually stimulating the Husband at the same time as well. Kind of a not-so-subtle domination sexual play.
BTW, when the Husband is watching and recording, do you ever purposely go into a position that gives the hubby a great view of what your size is doing?

This exchange rings true. Letting another guy take your wife must be an incredible trust and power exchange. Though not just to the other guy, obviously. I'd imagine it's especially so when it's right in front of you and it goes smashingly well.

I totally hear and appreciate what BBCnATX offers too though; while I know above all I'd not want my presence to inhibit her at all and would hope for my wife to let go completely, do absolutely everything she wants sexually with him (that's what I'D want to see too!!!), I can see how a wife might struggle to not be self-conscious.

Last edited:
This exchange rings true. Letting another guy take your wife must be an incredible trust and power exchange. Though not just to the other guy, obviously. I'd imagine it's especially so when it's right in front of you and it goes smashingly well.

I totally hear and appreciate what BBCnATX offers too though; while I know above all I'd not want my presence to inhibit her at all and would hope for my wife to let go completely, do absolutely everything she wants sexually (that's what I'd want to see!), I can see how a wife might struggle to not be self-conscious.
It really gave me mixed feeling's the first time I watched her with Calvin it was hot to begin with then I felt like I was making a huge mistake and I actually had to leave the room and went for a walk she was saying things I had not even heard from her it was embarrassing for me .

It really gave me mixed feeling's the first time I watched her with Calvin it was hot to begin with then I felt like I was making a huge mistake and I actually had to leave the room and went for a walk she was saying things I had not even heard from her it was embarrassing for me .

Mixed feelings must be part of it for some guys. I can understand how it might be really intense, but whatever on earth did you have to be embarrassed about? Her enjoyment? You were a part of that, must have wanted it, and let that happen. I like to think I would be prepared to see a side of my wife I might not recognize. I believe I want that honestly. You see plenty of believable testimonials hereabouts to that very outcome, often met with the husband's approval and his own measure of gratification.

At any rate I think a husband would need to be prepared, at least for the possibility.

Well I really believed I was prepared for it we had talked about it and fantasized about it for along time but real time was something totally different she was a different person with him and has changed a lot since we started all this some good some bothered me but I do deal with it .

Lovely thread. Great to hear all sides of the story!! I've never been allowed to watch, despite asking, but that is because my wife wouldn't like it. I don't know how I'd feel seeing it happen either!!!
Ask the bull and if he says then walk quietly after he gives her the first orgasm which wont too long

I was a cuck for about 5 yrs back in the 90's. My wife started by cheating but when I became involved she went out on "dates". I loved eating her creampies when she came home but never envisioned watching her with another guy. Without going into detail after a few months she brought a man home and his whole purpose was to have me watch to humiliate me. After that first time it was never my choice to watch or not, they made their decision and I did as I was told. I don't have any actual numbers but I would estimate that most of the time I wasn't involved. Of course there were men that thought all of the various ways mentioned before.

As an experienced Bull my personal view is that I want the husband there whenever possible. I want him to see the things that I do to his wife and that his wife does for me. Personally, I enjoy even more when they invite me into their home. Looking around their home and seeing all the evidence of the life they've built together....family photos..vacation pics..souvenirs..and especially their wedding photos. Seeing that pic, knowing that on that day they stood before their family and friends and professed their eternal love for one another......and here I am about to use her like my personal fucktoy.....doing all sorts of unimaginable to her. Knowing that all who attended their wedding would be completely shocked to see what was going on. For me that is where my rush comes from. Yes I enjoy fucking a wife in front of her husband, but nothing beats doing it in their marital bed.
Great answer...

Great reply! All parties involved need to be completely open from the get go. I personally don't see how a husband would not want to be there, but to each their own. I also wonder for experienced guys such as yourself if you find the dynamics change when the couple just wants an MFM? As we've seen from the replies a lot of black guys get weirded out when the husband just wants to watch or wank it. I wonder if black guys would feel a bit different if the couple just wants an MFM threesome and the husband participates as well. Do you think this would actually make black guys feel more relaxed with the situation and less weird or gay in their minds?
About the first part of your statement when I was in my last cuckold relationship we discovered very quickly that sometimes I really got off when my fiance would go and fuck someone on her own then come home late and tell me all about it... Best sex ever for us well she enjoyed big cocks much more for sure and let me hear it when I was there... Uuumm...

Good and interesting responses.

I've been in various lifestyle scenarios- sex parties, gangbangs, couple swapping, meeting women for sex- which involved the woman's husband or boyfriend watching, or other bystanders watching. Having somebody watching has never bothered me. Moreover, I don't go seeking those situations out, nor does it do anything for me.

As mentioned by a previous poster, I always shake my head at the guys who enter a situation knowing the parameters then want to change the rules.If you go to a sex party where you know there will x number or men and women there having sex, don't try to persuade a woman or women to leave the party and go back to your room to do it in private because you don't like all the people there watching. If you're meeting a woman and she tells you upfront that her husband/boyfriend will be there to watch and that bothers you, especially if you are meeting her at a hotel or she has invited you to her house, then don't act like this was a last minute surprise when you get there.
Well said sir... couldnt agree more... However If the other man says he dose'nt want hubby there but the wife still wants to fuck him it's her choice and hubby should be on his way somewhere else... IMHO

Your perspective is spot on I am sure. But don't think that just do to the fact that a couple will play means for a second there is not love in a relationship. I believe just the opposite. It is true and strong and want each other to be happy. Sex is just sex. It is all good some is just better than others
Thank you... I agree my point of view is if a BBC can make a woman feet that way if I love her how could I be so selfish to deny her that amazing experience... But on the other hand I fucking love seeing a huge black cock in whatever woman Im with...Its just so fucking beautiful...

Back