Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

My wife was very into kissing both of her black lovers.

The first guy was a very good kisser and was very smooth. It was the lengthy seduction and lots of kissing before, during and after sex that turned their first date into a long night. He took her 3 times that night kissing her passionately in between. For months afterward kissing was the part she talked about the most.

With the second guy she had no plan to hook up. She was dancing with the guy and having fun. In between songs, he pressed her up against a column and laid a hell of a kiss on her. There was more dancing, more kissing and a very hot makeout session in a hotel stairwell before she wound up in his bed.

So kissing is a very big deal for her and just part of the fun.

My wife had very strict standards in college and also in our marriage. Dark complexion, smooth chest 8 to 12 inch dong (thick) wants very thick african lips to kiss, big brow, heavy scrotum. Her Main Man finds partners for her.
my wife has told me that her Main Man wants to his ******* (age 24) to connect with her. I don't think the ******* has fucked her, but they've talked about it. His lips are even bigger than dad's

I agree. It's just so erotic to see big black men and white women kissing. Despite all the black and white couples around these days it still has that element of taboo about it and that enhances the sexuality of it.

Even sexier still, if the black male is kissing a white wife. Phew!

So stimulating to be present watching this level of arousal and intimacy. My dick is hard just posting the pictures of this night.

Attachments

• IMG_1375-1.JPEG
    IMG_1375-1.JPEG
    159.1 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_1388.JPEG
    IMG_1388.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 695
  • IMG_1390 (1).jpeg
    IMG_1390 (1).jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 685
  • IMG_1390.JPEG
    IMG_1390.JPEG
    509.6 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_1390-1.JPEG
    IMG_1390-1.JPEG
    1.7 MB · Views: 646
  • IMG_1392.JPEG
    IMG_1392.JPEG
    449.7 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_1392-1.JPEG
    IMG_1392-1.JPEG
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_1414.JPEG
    IMG_1414.JPEG
    176.8 KB · Views: 650
  • IMG_1416.JPEG
    IMG_1416.JPEG
    76.7 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_1427.JPEG
    IMG_1427.JPEG
    77.8 KB · Views: 590
So stimulating to be present watching this level of arousal and intimacy. My dick is hard just posting the pictures of this night.

Those photos are so beautiful, and they made my whiteboi cock hard immediately. I can't imagine how wet she is from those black man kisses. Also love the way she cups his face in the last one -- as if they're the only two people in the room.

Sometimes it's WHEN they kiss that makes it hot for me. I love watching them kiss after he cums while they are still wrapped around each other. His cock is slowly softening inside of her while her pussy gently milks him dry. She's completely lost in him during this time while his tongue explores her mouth. I feel like I'm invisible and she's no longer aware that I'm even in the room.

Sometimes it's WHEN they kiss that makes it hot for me. I love watching them kiss after he cums while they are still wrapped around each other. His cock is slowly softening inside of her while her pussy gently milks him dry. She's completely lost in him during this time while his tongue explores her mouth. I feel like I'm invisible and she's no longer aware that I'm even in the room.
Sounds like our situation as well. My wife LOVES deep, passionate kissing with our friend. Her and I don't have that dynamic, we peck each other on the lips in hello/ goodbye situations, but with him, they can't seem to get their tongues down each others throats quick enough.

I agree with you on this. A long, passionate kiss after the black man cums in her pussy is so fucking hot. His big ebony fuckpole is still in her and she doesn't want him to pull out as she holds on to him with everything she's got. I want to see them have eyes for only each other as they ignore me or even forget I'm anywhere near them.

There's another time when the kissing got to me. We were with a Black Bull we had not seen in awhile. I found myself lying on my back. My wife straddled my face, facing towards my legs. She spread her ass and lowered herself onto my mouth. I was eating her ass when I felt her Black lover straddle my chest, facing her. I couldn't see it but I could hear them kissing passionately. I could also hear her telling him how much she missed him -- all while my tongue worked deep into her ass. Then she started grinding against my mouth while they kissed. In that moment, it felt like he was the one she cared about and I was just an apparatus to use for her pleasure. I loved it.

Back