i was a little bite shocked
i told my husband about it and he allows me to kiss my lover
nowadays it is normal for me and it one thing I will never miss
deep French kisses with my black daddy makes me really horny

Attachments

• 4F39B98F-DB4F-42C1-B6E1-31F90746B598.png
    4F39B98F-DB4F-42C1-B6E1-31F90746B598.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 415
A middle aged white couple are having a difficult time in their marriage. He has lost all interest in her and sex. She on the other hand is constantly in need of a climax and has gone through many battery changes in her pink clit tickler vibrator that is much larger and than her husdands 5.5" dick.

The husband agrees to go to a marrige counselor who specializes in women with mid life sex issues.

The wife dolls herself up like she is going on a date. Black 6" cum fuck me heels, black shear stockings, red garter, no panties, short black tight skirt and a white silk blouse open to reveal her red lace half cup push up bra. As they go to leave home she turns to husband and says "Well??, do you want to save the $250 fee". His mumbled reply is, "We are going to be late".

When they reach their appointment they are greeted by a towering black man in a white button down shirt, open 1/2 way down, tight white slacks that eaisly reveals the long hog stretching down his left leg and sandals.

The wife sits on the couch, directly opposite the attractive black man and begins to reveal all of her frustrations. Her husband sits beside her and stoicly endurs her complanits. He notices, but does not react, to her opening and crossing of her legs, unaware (or not caring) that she is revealing her shaved pussy and glistening lips to their counselor.

After twenty minutes of shear teasing from the very sexy woman before him he stands up, makes a very noticable adjustment to align his now verticle semi hard cock. He instructs the wife to come and stand facing him, sidways to her husband. He then steps towards her, embarces her as lovers do and pulls her body towards him. Kissing her neck softly his left hand is firmly on her ass pressing her against his swelling cock. His right hand slips inside her blouse and frees one nipple so it can be squeezed and touched. He then kisses her deeply, his tongue plunging deep in her throat as he lifts her from the floor, causing her skirt to rise up and allow her legs to wrap tightly around him.

After dry humping with the wife for a good five minutes he knows they are both ready to cum. Setting her back down on the floor she has lust in her eyes and is unsteady on her feet.
As she rubs his swollen cock he looks to the husband and says in a slow, deep commanding voice. "You have a very sexy and desirable woman. She needs this kind of lovin at least 3 times a week".

Looking at his wife, the husband follows her gaze at the evidence of the hidden but clearly hard cock straining towards her.

"Ok" he says "I can bring her on Mon. and Wed. but I draw the line on Friday, that is when I play golf!"

Last edited:
A middle aged white couple are having a difficult time in their marriage. He has lost all interest in her and sex. She on the other hand is constantly in need of a climax and has gone through many battery changes in her pink clit tickler vibrator that is much larger and than her husdands 5.5" dick.

The husband agrees to go to a marrige counselor who specializes in women with mid life sex issues.

The wife dolls herself up like she is going on a date. Black 6" cum fuck me heels, black shear stockings, red garter, no panties, short black tight skirt and a white silk blouse open to reveal her red lace half cup push up bra. As they go to leave home she turns to husband and says "Well??, do you want to save the $250 fee". His mumbled reply is, "We are going to be late".

When they reach their appointment they are greeted by a towering black man in a white button down shirt, open 1/2 way down, tight white slacks that eaisly reveals the long hog stretching down his left leg and sandals.

The wife sits on the couch, directly opposite the attractive black man and begins to reveal all of her frustrations. Her husband sits beside her and stoicly endurs her complanits. He notices, but does not react, to her opening and crossing of her legs, unaware (or not caring) that she is revealing her shaved pussy and glistening lips to their counselor.

After twenty minutes of shear teasing from the very sexy woman before him he stands up, makes a very noticable adjustment to align his now verticle semi hard cock. He instructs the wife to come and stand facing him, sidways to her husband. He then steps towards her, embarces her as lovers do and pulls her body towards him. Kissing her neck softly his left hand is firmly on her ass pressing her against his swelling cock. His right hand slips inside her blouse and frees one nipple so it can be squeezed and touched. He then kisses her deeply, his tongue plunging deep in her throat as he lifts her from the floor, causing her skirt to rise up and allow her legs to wrap tightly around him.

After dry humping with the wife for a good five minutes he knows they are both ready to cum. Setting her back down on the floor she has lust in her eyes and is unsteady on her feet.
As she rubs his swollen cock he looks to the husband and says in a slow, deep commanding voice. "You have a very sexy and desirable woman. She needs this kind of lovin at least 3 times a week".

Looking at his wife, the husband follows her gaze at the evidence of the hidden but clearly hard cock straining towards her.

"Ok" he says "I can bring her on Mon. and Wed. but I draw the line on Friday, that is when I play golf!"
I'm glad a few of you got a smile from this.

Back