Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

She fell in love with a black basketball athlete when she was a sophomore in college, while she was still seeing her HS boyfriend, long distance. Three months later he got her to fuck his younger bro. as a surprise, mounting his erection , then got her into a five man gang-bang. By that time she was in the bbc network for 3 yrs., variety of love affairs, gang bangs, one-time party fucks, good friends. "When I saw a man I liked, I just took him." Went back to black at age 38. Goal was 100 black men before graduation.

That is awesome, bro. What a fucking whore! Love it that she's always ready for some big black dick!

For those who like kissing...

Jesus Christ! That vid is so fucking HOT!! So much deep, intense, passionate kissing by a black bull who's fucking her so good and a hotwife who cannot get enough of him! Good closeups on her rings by her filming husband who was probably busting as he watched a black stud fuck his wife so good! Then she grabs that ebony bull's ass like she can't get enough of his big black dick in her -- until he unloads in her pussy!

Her hubby wanted her cunt loaded up as much as she did!

To my wife and I, kissing is a very intimate act and very important to any sexual act. My wife doesn't get excited unless she is kissing her bull or me. I love watching her kissing her bull and seeing the passion in both of them grow. It gets me harder than the sex itself.

That is awesome, bro. What a fucking whore! Love it that she's always ready for some big black dick!
Hey, Jockboy, my wife did a work-study job in the AD's office, told me she had her choice of the best material. Her ******* know all about it now.. It came out in the open when she returned to black when she was 40

Jesus Christ! That vid is so fucking HOT!! So much deep, intense, passionate kissing by a black bull who's fucking her so good and a hotwife who cannot get enough of him! Good closeups on her rings by her filming husband who was probably busting as he watched a black stud fuck his wife so good! Then she grabs that ebony bull's ass like she can't get enough of his big black dick in her -- until he unloads in her pussy!

Her hubby wanted her cunt loaded up as much as she did!
My wife always wears her wedding ring to honor me.

Reactions: LSG
Damn, that's hot. I love it when a black dad and his ******* both fuck a white girl. And the kissing is incredibly hot -- those big thick lips must run in their family.
Bulls-eye! the big lip boys have a date with my wife Sunday afternoon. Main man says his ******* is full of cum. She says she wants to be alone with the young man for the first round, with the bull going at her. I think she wants me to suck ck

Part of the eroticism of watching a black man kissing my wife is knowing that his tongue in her mouth is simply a prelude to his cock in her pussy! So beautiful!

you're seeing first hand and up close and personal, how your sweet wife can be more about pure sex than about her hubby and her marriage vows

For those who like kissing...

Loved this passionate video, thanks for sharing! Hope to be in that husbands place one day. My only complaint is the hubby didn’t have a condom on when he (briefly) got sloppy seconds. Thankfully he was brief and the bull filled his wife with a second load. Absolutely amazing :blackheart:

Bulls-eye! the big lip boys have a date with my wife Sunday afternoon. Main man says his ******* is full of cum. She says she wants to be alone with the young man for the first round, with the bull going at her. I think she wants me to suck ck

Dude, I love it when a white girl gets fucked by ******* and *******. Let her be alone with the young one -- she's hungry for some wild and hard black dick fucking and getting some of that hot young black seed down her throat. If she wants you to suck cock, you gotta do it.

Loved this passionate video, thanks for sharing! Hope to be in that husbands place one day. My only complaint is the hubby didn’t have a condom on when he (briefly) got sloppy seconds. Thankfully he was brief and the bull filled his wife with a second load. Absolutely amazing :blackheart:

The 2nd black load sealed it -- the black man knew he'd show ownership of that pussy.

Dude, I love it when a white girl gets fucked by ******* and *******. Let her be alone with the young one -- she's hungry for some wild and hard black dick fucking and getting some of that hot young black seed down her throat. If she wants you to suck cock, you gotta do it.
Yes, she'll be alone with the young one. She'll have her seduction moves in gear, light kissing first, the harder, uniting their bodies while the Man coaches him. she'll free his bbc and he'll work her body with big hands. she'll lead him to the bedroom and he'll work her over back, butt, tits, and she'll surprise him with attacks. We'll let them rest. Haven't planned the rest. Which one do I suck? maybe they'll both work her over and I can give her a whole body cleaning.

Back