Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

Yup it’s extremely hot. White girls I talk to love kissing black men. Asked em why and their thicker luscious lips were the reason. Once a black man puts his tongue in a white girls mouth she’ll never look at a white man the same. Or any other man really.

Yup it’s extremely hot. White girls I talk to love kissing black men. Asked em why and their thicker luscious lips were the reason. Once a black man puts his tongue in a white girls mouth she’ll never look at a white man the same. Or any other man really.
I wish more single women like you thought like you in my area over the years where she would desire declare the Black guy not just as a temporary sex partner but as her hubby.

Thanks so much for the posts. The sight of bulls with strong black features makes me hard. my wive is a 5ft10 redhead involved in a black network in college, now returned to black
My wife had very strict standards in college and also in our marriage. Dark complexion, smooth chest 8 to 12 inch dong (thick) wants very thick african lips to kiss, big brow, heavy scrotum. Her Main Man finds partners for her.

Watched my wife with a dominant Black Bull who wanted to "own" her. They had been together several times before and she was quite taken with him. She told me he was the best lover she had ever experienced and the way he kissed her gave her butterflies. I watched them fuck missionary position until he came. He remained inside of her for a long time kissing her deeply. Then I heard her whisper, "I'm all yours."
Had to send you over the top.

Back