Black bull privilege

I am pussyfree for almost 3 months. In the beginning my wife made a deal with her bulls to try 1 year of pussy denial to me so they can see if she "slut up" to the maximum. It worked because only 2 months after the beginning I saw some messages she sent to a hotwife friend saying that she would never let me put my tiny cock in her anymore forever

We are very new to the lifestyle but it has been laid out that her bull/my boss will not use a condom and she is now off birth control at his request. Out of respect for him I would not have sex with her without a condom anymore.
So you are saying that your wife wants to be made pregnant by a guy she has just met instead of her husband.
And this guy, your boss wants to start a family with your wife.
As the baby grows up will you tell him/her the reason for his origin?
Will you show these posts?

So you are saying that your wife wants to be made pregnant by a guy she has just met instead of her husband.
And this guy, your boss wants to start a family with your wife.
As the baby grows up will you tell him/her the reason for his origin?
Will you show these posts?
You're a little off on some points. But that has all been discussed with the parties involved.

Since my wife started being exclusively black many years ago, my job in her life is to ensure that her body is always exhibited in the most flattering way possible.
To that end I buy all of her underwear/ stockings/ skirts/ blouses/ shoes, I enjoy dressing her for other men's pleasures.

My reward is seeing the state they leave her body in after she returns home.
The same here. And I love what I do for her and her lovers.

With my wife it's anytime and anywhere for her black lovers. The craziest thing I watched was my wife's boyfriend at the time fucked her on the hood of our car in a parking garage. I was told to stand as lookout in case someone came along. No one did and he fucked her good and hard for about 15 minutes. When we got home, I got to cleanup. So yeah I'd say he had privileges I didn't have.

You're a little off on some points. But that has all been discussed with the parties involved.
Well I wish you luck. It's just that I belive in the traditional family structure and I think this is the best way to bring up *******.

I love it when a married white woman lets me fuck her in the ass when she would never let her husband or any white man butt fuck her ever. I have known several white women over the years who will only let blacks cornhole them in the most private of areas of their bodies (_*_) I like that.

I love it when a married white woman lets me fuck her in the ass when she would never let her husband or any white man butt fuck her ever. I have known several white women over the years who will only let blacks cornhole them in the most private of areas of their bodies (_*_) I like that.
My wife is like that I love that too.

It must be an amazing experience for a black man to be able to go places inside a married white woman where her hubby cannot. Whether this is sole use of her ass, sole use of her pussy, or being allowed inside her bareback while her cuck hubby has to wear a condom.

It must be exciting for the white wife too, knowing that a part of her is reserved for black men only.

We are very new to the lifestyle but it has been laid out that her bull/my boss will not use a condom and she is now off birth control at his request. Out of respect for him I would not have sex with her without a condom anymore.
how long have you 2 had the Bull?

When a black man is the regular bull of a white couple does he have certain privileges that the white cuckold doesn't?

Maybe he's the only one allowed to fuck the white wife. Or if the cuck is still fucking the wife maybe the black bull is allowed bareback sex while the cuck is rubber clad.

Would like to know the privileges black men have in some cuckold relationships.
My wife is available to her bull at any time. At least once a month he will call or text me and say he needs her to service him at his place.
I am to drive her to him and wait in the car as she gives him a blow job. I usually wait 30 minutes while she gives him her mouth.
Last week I waited almost an hour. When I mentioned it took longer than usual, she replied, “There were two of them.”

Back